JCECE 2022 will be held on 04 December 2022. The exam date, application form has been released by JCECEB. If you want to appear in JCECE exam then check eligibility, apply before last date which is 24 November, and then download admit card. After exam, check JCECE question paper with answer key. Then finally check result at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is a State level Agricultural entrance exam. It is organized by JCECEB for admission to B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, B.Sc Horticulture, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.F.Sc. courses in Agricultural, Dairy Technology, Fisheries Sciences colleges in Jharkhand. Also get here JCECE syllabus, exam pattern, notes, question paper pdf.
Latest – JCECE 2022 exam date has been announced and application form released. Get application form link here
What is JCECE exam?
The full form of JCECE is Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at a State level. This is a Agricultural entrance exam. The courses to which you can get admission through it are B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, B.Sc Horticulture, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.F.Sc.. And the colleges are Agricultural, Dairy Technology, Fisheries Sciences colleges in Jharkhand.
JCECE 2022 Exam Date
JCECEB decides and announces the exam date of JCECE 2022. Note the following dates. However, also check jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||Nov 2022|
|Release of JCECE 2022 application form||10 Nov 2022|
|Last date to apply online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in||24 Nov 2022|
|JCECE 2022 admit card release date||As per JCECEB|
|JCECE 2022 Exam Date||04 Dec 2022|
|Release of official answer key||As per JCECEB|
|JCECE 2022 result announcement||As per JCECEB|
Important Downloads and Official Links
JCECE 2022 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||JCECE 2022|
|Full Form of JCECE||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Full Form of JCECEB||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Agricultural Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through JCECE||B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, B.Sc Horticulture, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.F.Sc.|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through JCECE||Agricultural, Dairy Technology, Fisheries Sciences colleges in Jharkhand|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||150 questions in the JCECE PCM / PCB and 200 in PCMB|
|Total Marks||150 in PCM / PCB and 200 in PCB|
|Marking Scheme||+1, -1/4|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes in PCM / PCB, and 3 hours 20 minutes for PCMB|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology|
|Exam Centers||Ranchi and Dumka|
JCECE 2022 – Subject Groups
The subject groups are PCM, PCB, PCMB. Details are as follows.
Which candidate can select which group?
Courses for each group
JCECE 2022 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- JCECEB releases the JCECE application form 2022 at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the JCECE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the JCECE 2022 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination.
The question paper of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination will be as per the following exam pattern.
Aspects of the JCECE exam pattern are as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective Type.
- Number of Questions – There are 150 questions in the JCECE PCM / PCB and 200 in PCMB.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the JCECE is 150 in PCM / PCB and 200 in PCB.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours 30 minutes in PCM / PCB, and 3 hours 20 minutes for PCMB .
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English and Hindi.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1/4 for incorrect answers
Eligibility Criteria of JCECE
The JCECE eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it. It is as follows
JCECE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of JCECE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the JCECE syllabus 2022.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve JCECE previous year question papers.
JCECE 2022 Admit Card
The JCECE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the JCECE admit card.
- JCECEB releases the admit card at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of JCECE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the JCECE admit card 2022 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022.
JCECE 2022 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the JCECE 2022 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of JCECE 2022 only after the exam ends.
- If JCECEB releases the JCECE official answer key, then you can download it at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to submit objections, and calculate marks using the JCECE solutions.
JCECE 2022 Result
All students who write the JCECE 2022 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) declares the JCECE 2022 result.
- Next, the official website where JCECE 2022 result link is published is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by JCECEB.
- In order to check JCECE 2022 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of JCECE exam decides your admission to B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, B.Sc Horticulture, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.F.Sc. courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of JCECE results.
Official Website is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Contact Number: +91-7044599061 / Technical Helpdesk : [email protected]
(For any Technical problem related to Online Application during office hours only)
JCECEB HELPLINE : Phone : +91-9264473891, 9264473893
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the JCECE Exam?
Ans. The JCECE exam is a State level Agricultural entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, B.Sc Horticulture, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.F.Sc. courses in Agricultural, Dairy Technology, Fisheries Sciences colleges in Jharkhand.
Qs. Who conducts JCECE?
Ans. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for JCECE 2022?
Ans. The official website is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Qs. How to apply for JCECE?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the JCECE 2022 notification. Check jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for JCECE 2022?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the JCECE syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for JCECE 2022. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on JCECE 2022, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.