JCECE 2018 Application Form or Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2018) is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The Government of Jharkhand assigns the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to 01st year B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.V.Sc. & AH, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc., (Bachelor of Fisheries Science), B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry, Homeopathy degree courses into various Institutions in the state. As the 2017 events are done with, candidates are waiting for the 2018 session to begin with. For 2018, the applications are to start from 02nd week of April 2018.
Important dates for the event
|Start of application form submission||02nd week of April 2018|
|Application form submission closes||01st week of May 2018|
|Admit card issue date||2 weeks before the exam commences|
|JCECE 2018 exam date||03rd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||04th week of May 2018|
How to apply for JCECE 2017
The applications will be submitted in online mode at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in in three simple steps including (i) Application form, (ii) Image upload and (iii) Fee payment The applications are to be made before 01st week of April 2018. When the candidates reach the website, you will see the title New Registration. This tab is meant for those candidates who have visited the link for the first time.
New Registration for JCECE 2018
- Select the title of the exam “Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination 2018”.
- Select “Apply” tab and read the displayed instructions
- Enter the details asked
|Personal Details||Course and Exam City Option||Educational Qualification||Communication Details|
The candidates can choose and set a strong password of their own choice. For that, you would need to choose a password that is easily rememberable having at least 8-10 characters and some special characters, you will also need to confirm the password and entering the Security Question and Security Answer so that next time if you forget the password, it can be retrieved using these security question.
- Enter Security Pin
- The image will contain the digits to be entered. please observe the text carefully
- “Submit” the details.
Step II Upload Images
The candidates will then upload the scanned images of their Photograph, Signature and left hand thumb impression according to the right specifications. Here are the specifications that we expect would be required:-
|Photograph||4 KB to 100 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb impression||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step III Payment
The candidates are advised to check the details of the amount that they need to pay according to their category. Please note that if the candidate has filled in the wrong amount and it has been already processed, the amount remitted will not be refunded in any case. The amount that the candidates need to pay towards the completion of application form of JCECE 2018 is shown below:-
|SC/ST/Female categories||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 500/-|
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-|
For Already Registered Students of JCECE 2018:-
If you are a registered user, enter the details
- Application form: enter the application number which you will receive after the application form is filled.
- Application number: the application number will be displayed when you complete the application form at initial registration.
- Password: the password that you are typing must be the same.
- Enter Security Pin: the typed text must same as shown in the box.
- Security Pin: the text carrying the pin digits will be displayed in the box.
- Sign In: you will notice a link at the bottom of the log in space.
If you have Forgotten your password for JCECE 2018
You can reset your password by choosing the reset password option.
you can reset the password either by
- choosing the security question and its answer selected by you during the form filling Or
- using a verification code which will be sent to your by the medium of SMS to your registered mobile number.
Get password by finding you application number for JCECE 2018
Select the link application number provided below the login.
- Select the application from the title for which you are seeking application number.
General instructions for JCECE 2018
- Read the instructions and procedures carefully and keep all the necessary information and scanned images(s) of Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb impression already prepared before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Mobile and Aadhaar number are compulsory must be in active form.
- Candidates of Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination – 2018 have to apply ONLINE ONLY at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- The Entrance Examination Fee for Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination – 2018 is as follows
- Rs. 900/- for General/BC-I/BC-II Class category and
- Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/FEMALE of all categories.
- Candidates must submit only one application form. If the candidates have submitted Multiple applications in such case the form will be rejected and only one application will be retained.
- Payment can be made by using any of the methods such as Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The candidates have to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the fee and read the instruction to complete the payment process.
- Candidate will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”, after successful payment.
- The candidates must download and retain a copy of the confirmation page.
- Please notice that after the payment has been made, no entries in the Application Form can be changed/modified.
- “Confirmation Page” will contain the Application Number which must be mentioned at every stage of the process till the admission cycle is completed.
- It is essential to note down the APPLICATION NUMBER mentioned on the Confirmation Page.
- The Examination fee is non-refundable.