APRDC CET 2018 is the AP Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test. APREI Society is conducting APRDC CET 2018 in district headquarters of AP, and also in Hyderabad and Warangal Centre of Telangana. Admission shall be done on the basis of APRDC CET in AP Residential Degree College Nagarjunasagar (men), Silver Jubilee Govt. College (men) (A) Kurnool (Co-Ed). Courses offered include BA, B.Sc, and B.Com. Get here complete details of APRDC CET 2018 such as application form, admit card, results.
APRDC CET 2018
APRDC CET 2018 Entrance Examination will be conducted as per the yet to be published schedule for the candidates of Telangana State, Hyderabad only and for the candidates of Andhra Pradesh – All the District Head Quarters. The Schedule of APRDC CET 2018 is given below.
|Online submission of Application starts||15 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||10 Apr 2018|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||30 Apr to 09 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10 May 2018|
Candidates must go through all the details of the admission procedure before applying online.
Official website: aprjdc.apcfss.in
APRDC CET Result 2018 now has been announced by the official authorities. Candidates can check the same by entering their Hall ticket number on the official website. Following is the link to check the result.
Result: Click here to check the result of APRDC CET 2018
The second round of counselling is now over and the result has been released now. Candidates can check the same from the official website or from the link provided below. Candidates will have to enter their hall ticket number to get the result.
Result: Click here to check the 2nd counselling result.
APRDC CET 2018 Admit Card
APRDC CET 2018 Hall Ticket is available now and it is issued to the candidates who have submitted the application form and the requisite fee in time. APRDC has released the Admit Card online and the candidates can download the same from the official website. It is mandatory for candidates to download APRDC CET 2018 Admit Card to appear in the examination.
Admit Card: Click here to download APRDC CET 2018 Admit Card .
Instructions to download Admit Card
- Go to the official website APRDC or use the direct link is given above.
- Navigate to the ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
- Provide the Reference Id and the Date of Birth.
- If the entered information is valid, the Admit will be displayed.
- Save and print the Admit Card to appear in APRDC CET 2018.
About APRDC CET 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at aprs.cgg.gov.in,or www.apresidential.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket of APRDC CET, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Mere appearing on the Entrance Test does not confer any right for admission. Applicants shall also fulfill other admission criteria stipulated by ANU & APREI society, Rayalaseema University and Govt. of AP as the case may be.
Students who will appear for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April – 2018 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P and Board of Intermediate of Telangana. or equivalent to Intermediate of A.P & Telangana. are ONLY eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions.
They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE March 2017 and should have secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BCs).
- For B.A all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in English, History, Economics, and Civics
- For B.Com:Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in English, Economics, Commerce- I, Commerce-II.
- For B.Sc., :(Maths, Statistics, and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write Entrance in English, Maths, Economics, and commerce. This Course is offered in APR Degree College, Nagarjunasagar only.
- For B.Sc courses: Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
The examination will be in one session of 2 ½ hours duration in the subjects. The examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all. The examination will be conducted on the Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, AP, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple choice questions. Answers should be marked on OMR sheet.
There will be no negative marks for the wrong answer. For correct results, all the answered circles should be shaded fully and thickly.
For the candidates of Telangana State —–Hyderabad ONLY
For the candidates of Andhra Pradesh- —- All the District Head Quarters.
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the Entrance Examination
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under Special category
- In case of a tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the
merit will be decided as follows:
- For Course code 3 and Course code 4 combined ranking will be given and selection
will be based on entrance merit.
- The higher marks secured by the candidate course
Code 1 – in History, Economics, Civics,
Course Code 2 – in Commerce I, Commerce II, Economics
Course Code 3 – in Mathematics, Economics, Commerce I
Course Code 4 – in Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Course Code 5 – in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
Allotment of Seats
The seats available in the colleges are allotted in the ratio of 42:36:22 to the areas of erstwhile Andhra University, erstwhile Osmania University and erstwhile Sri Venkateswara University respectively as noted below:
- The Districts of erstwhile Andhra University area are 1. Srikakulam 2. Vijayanagaram 3. Visakhapatnam 4. East Godavari 5. West Godavari 6. Krishna 7. Guntur 8. Prakasam.
- The Districts erstwhile Osmania University area are 1. Nalgonda 2. Khammam 3. Warangal 4. Karimnagar 5. Nizamabad 6. Mahaboob Nagar 7. Medak 8. Adilabad 9. Rangareddy 10. Hyderabad
- The Districts erstwhile Sri Venkateswara University area are: 1.S. P.S.R.Nellore 2. Chittoor 3. YSR Kadapa 4. Anantapur 5. Kurnool
The reservation of seats will be as per Govt. orders issued from time to time. 33% seats in each course are ensured to women candidates at Silver Jubilee Government College (A), Kurnool.
Reservation of Seats:
- The reservation of seats will be as per Govt. orders issued from time to time.
- 33% seats in each course are ensured to women candidates at Silver Jubilee Government College (A), Kurnool.
Reservation of Seats for Special Categories:
- Ex-servicemen in the case of admission under these categories.
- For NCC – Senior Division ‘B’ Certificate.
- For sports quota – District and above level participation certificate
- For PHC quota – Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Officer, not below the rank of Civil Surgeon. Minimum disability 40%.
- Children of Armed Personnel Quota – relevant certificate from the competent authority.
For more detail of APRDC CET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.
Official Website: www.apresidential.cgg.gov.in