APRDC CET 2022 – The Andhra Pradesh Residential School in conjunction with the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society has released the result for APRDC CET 2022 for admission to A.P. Residential Degree College. Candidates can check the result by using the Candidate ID or Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth at aprs.apcfss.in. The candidates need to qualify the common entrance test in one attempt and must secure 50 percent marks in aggregate. Admission into I year Degree Course B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General), B.Sc., (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) and B.Sc. (Maths, Stat and Computer Science) will be based on merit in APRDC CET 2022. Get here complete details of APRDC CET 2022 such as exam dates, eligibility criteria & other important information.
Latest – APRDC CET 2022 result is out. Scroll down to check it.
APRDC CET 2022
The exam is conducted for the candidates of Telangana State, Hyderabad only and for the candidates of Andhra Pradesh – All the District Head Quarters.
Check Result Here: Click here to check the APRDC CET 2022 Result.
APRDC CET 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||APRDC CET 2022|
|Courses offered||B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General), B.Sc., (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) |
and B.Sc. (Maths, Stat and Computer Science)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs. 250/-|
Important Downloads and Official Links
APRDC CET 2022 Important Dates
A schedule of APRDC CET 2022 is given below which contains the dates & events.
|Online submission of Application starts||28 Apr 2022|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||20 May 2022|
|Payment End date||20 may 2022|
|Availability of admit card||31 May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||05 Jun 2022|
|Date of Result||29 Jun 2022|
|Counselling starts||to be announced|
APRDC CET 2022 Admit Card
APRDC CET 2022 Hall Ticket is available on the official website and it has issued for the candidates who has submitted the application form and the requisite fee in time. It is mandatory for candidates to download APRDC CET 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket to appear in the examination.
Admit Card: Click here to download the APRDC CET 2022 Admit Card.
important instructions for the candidates
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at aprs.apcfss.in from 31-05-2022 with their Candidate ID and Date of Birth.
- Candidates shall download the Hall Tickets from the website only. No printed Hall Ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate
- Without Hall Ticket and original Aadhar Card, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination
APRDC CET 2022 Application Form
A.P Residential Educational Institutions society releases the online application form on its official website i.e. aprs.apcfss.in.
- Eligible candidates can fill their application form from the official website within the prescribed time period.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before starting to fill the online application form.
- A candidate has to enter the personal details, communication details and qualification details in the application form. While filling the application form, candidates are required to upload the photograph.
- In the last, candidates have to pay the requisite fee to complete the application process. Check the amount of application fee as given below:
Application fee: Rs. 250/-
APRDC CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the below given eligibility criteria & must fulfill it before the applying online:
- Students who are studying Senior Intermediate during 2021-22 in AP and Telangana states are only eligible for the admission and subject to other conditions as detailed
- For B.A – All the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate.
- For B.Com – Students all groups except HEC are eligible
- For B.Sc. – (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) – The students of MPC and MEC are eligible
APRDC CET 2022 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the university wise seat matrix from the table given below:
APRDC Nagarjunsagar (Men)
|Course||Number of seats|
|B.A.(History, Economics & Political Science)||40|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Physics and Chemistry)||36|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) for MPC|
B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) for MEC
APRDC CET 2022 Selection Procedure
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the APRDC CET
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under Special category
APRDC CET 2022 FAQ’s
A. The candidates have to apply online by filling and submitting the online application form available at aprs.apcfss.in
A. The candidates need to pay Rs. 250.
A. The official website is aprs.apcfss.in
Official Website: aprs.apcfss.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.