APRDC CET 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree College has released the Phase – III Result for APRDC CET 2020. Candidates are advised to visit this page on a regular basis in order to get the details. The candidates need to qualify the common entrance test in one attempt and must secure 50 per cent marks in aggregate. Admission into I year Degree Course B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General), B.Sc., (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) and B.Sc. (Maths, Stat and Computer Science) will be based on merit in APRDC CET 2020. Get here complete details of APRDC CET 2020 such as exam dates, eligibility criteria & other important information.
Latest: APRDC CET 2020 Phase III Result has been released. Scroll down to check the Result.
APRDC CET 2020
The exam is conducted for the candidates of Telangana State, Hyderabad only and for the candidates of Andhra Pradesh – All the District Head Quarters. A schedule of APRDC CET 2020 is given below which contains the expected dates & events.
|Online submission of Application starts||23 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form|
|Payment End date|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced!|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|Date of Result|
APRDC CET 2020 Result
APRDC CET Result 2020 is announced or published by APREIS on its official website i.e., aprjdc.apcfss.in. Candidates can check the same by entering their Candidates ID and date of birth from the link which is provided on this page. on the basis result, candidates are invited for counseling round. Candidates have to secure minimum or more than cut off marks in APRDC CET 2020 to qualify for the exam.
Result: Click here to check APRDC CET 2020 Phase – III Result.
APRDC CET 2020 Exam Date Postponed/ Application Extension
In the important dates section, the officials have postponed the examination and also extended the last date to apply for APRDC CET 2020. You can check the important dates from below.
APRDC CET 2020 Application Form
A.P Residential Educational Institutions society releases the online application form on its official website i.e. aprjdc.apcfss.in. Eligible candidates can fill their application form from the official website within the prescribed time period. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before starting to fill the online application form. A candidate has to enter the personal details, communication details and qualification details in the application form. While filling the application form, candidates are required to upload the photograph. In the last, candidates have to pay the requisite fee to complete the application process. Check the amount of application fee as given below:
Application fee: Rs. 250/-
APRDC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the below given eligibility criteria & must fulfill it before the applying online:
- candidates must have appeared in the Senior Intermediate Examination 2020.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BCs).
- For B.A, all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take entrance test in History, Ecomoics and Civics.
- For B.Com, students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the entrance test in economics, Commerce-I , Commerce-II.
- For B.Sc., (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write Entrance in Maths, Economics and Commerce- I
- For B.Sc courses, students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
APRDC CET 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the university wise seat matrix from the table given below:
APRDC Nagarjunsagar (Men)
|Course||Number of seats|
|B.A.(History, Economics & Political Science)||40|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Physics and Chemistry)||36|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) for MPC||36|
Silver jubliee Government College:
|Course||Number of seats|
|B.A – History, Economics, Pol. Science||20|
|B.Sc, (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)||40|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Physics, Computer Science)||40|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics, Computer Science)||20|
|B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Web Technology)||20|
|B.Sc. (Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry)||20|
|B.Sc. (Zoology, Biotechnology, Chemistry)||20|
|B.Sc.(Horticulture, Botany ,Chemistry)||20|
|B.Sc. (Zoology, Bio Chemistry, Chemistry)||20|
|B.A History, Travel & Tourism Management, Economics||20|
APRDC CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are preparing for the APRDC CET 2020 must check the given exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: offline mode
- Medium of exam: English and Telugu
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Duration of exam: 150 minutes
- Marks/ questions: +1 mark
- Negative marking: No negative marking
APRDC CET 2020 Admit Card
APRDC CET 2020 Hall Ticket will be available on the official website as per the schedule and it will be issued for the candidates who will submit the application form and the requisite fee in time. It is mandatory for candidates to download APRDC CET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket to appear in the examination.
important instructions for the candidates
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at aprjdc.apcfss.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket of APRDC CET, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Mere appearing on the Entrance Test does not confer any right for admission. Applicants shall also fulfill other admission criteria stipulated by ANU & APREI society, Rayalaseema University and Govt. of AP as the case may be.
APRDC CET 2020 Examination Centers
Candidates can check the exam centres for APRDC CET 2020 are as given below:
- For the candidates of Telangana State – Hyderabad only
- For the candidates of Andhra Pradesh – All the distircts head quaters
APRDC CET 2020 Tie Breaking Criteria
In case, two or more candidates get the same marks then the rank will be decided on the basis of factors given below:
- The highest marks secured by the candidate in the following courses:
|Course Code 1||Commerce I, Commerce II, Economics|
|Course Code 2||Mathematics, Economics, Commerce I|
|Course Code 3||History, Economics, Civics|
|Course Code 4||Maths, Physics, Chemistry|
|Course Code 5||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry|
- If the tie still persists, then the tie will be resolved on the basis of age criteria.
- Women candidates will get more preference.
- If the tie still persists, then the will be resolved on the basis of category.
APRDC CET 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of factors given below:
- Merit in the Entrance Examination
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under Special category
- In case of a tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the
merit will be decided as follows:
- For Course code 3 and Course code 4 combined ranking will be given and selection
will be based on entrance merit.
APRDC CET 2020 Allotment of Seats
The seats will be allotted to candidates in the ration of 42:36:22 to the respective areas as given below:
Andhra University area:
Osmania University area
Sri Venkateswara University area
Official website: aprjdc.apcfss.in
For more detail of APRDC CET 2020 – Download Prospectus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.