|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Rajasthan Technical University is looked forward to organize REAP 2017. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2017 involves application form submission, choice filling and seat allotment. Eligible candidates can submit REAP Application Form 2017 at official website. Submission of application form, choice filling, and seat allotment results are published at REAP 2017 official website. Rajasthan domicile and outside Rajasthan students can take part in REAP 2017. REAP 2017 is for government aided and private unaided institutions except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other private deemed universities.
Latest: – REAP 2017 1st Seat Allotment List & Letter has been released. Check it through the link provided below.
REAP 2017 Courses Offered
- BE / BTech – Bachelor of Engineering, or undergraduate engineering
- BArch – Bachelor of Architecture.
What is REAP 2017?
REAP 2017 is conducted for Engineering admission in Rajasthan. Candidates can fill their application for B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch from the official website www.rtu.ac.in. For this year admissions would be made through Centralized Admission for B.Tech / B.E / B.Arch. (REAP – 2017). Candidates should read this brochure carefully before applying for REAP – 2017.
REAP 2017 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various Governments aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed and Private Universities) before filling up the REAP-2017 Application/Registration Form. If a non-eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled without any notice/information as soon as the mistake is detected even at a later stage. In such cases the candidate would be solely responsible for the consequences or any damage/loss/harm which occur due to wrong or erroneous facts/data/information given by the candidate.
Various eligibility criteria for admission to B.Tech./B.E. course shall be as under:
Educational Qualification for B.Tech / B.E courses:
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer SBC” of Rajasthan State) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE).
Educational Qualification for B.Arch courses:
The Council of Architecture has laid down the following academic qualifications for admission to 1st year of B. Arch courses:
- 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics as a subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics as a subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate.OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1992 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1987 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet/ certificate only will be taken as authentic.
- Eligible candidates desirous of taking admission to first year of degree engineering courses will have to register (and generate login ID/password) (Candidate’s Challan number is the default login ID), pay the registration fee of Rs. 700/= (non-refundable) online through REAP-2017 website and fill the online application form. The candidate must note down the Transaction Number and keep it safely with him/her. The transaction number is required in case of Transaction failure. Generally, it takes about 48 hours to sort out the matters related to transaction failure. REAP- 2017 will be able to sort out the matters related to Transaction failure only if the amount is deposited /credited to the partner gateway agency. In case of transaction failure apply in the prescribed format and send the Transaction Failure form to email ID: [email protected]
- Candidate is required to register through REAP-2017 web portal. Candidate is required to register for REAP-2017 (including special/spot round) only once. Candidate may register on the basis of JEE Main-2017 merit or Class-12 marks/percentile. However, the candidates are advised to register on the basis of JEE Main 2017 rank as JEE Main 2017 rank would be given higher priority in comparison to class-12 marks/ percentile during all the stages of counseling in REAP-2017. If a candidate registers on the basis of class-12 marks/percentile, it is mandatory for him/her to upload class 12th mark sheet (from a recognized board) on REAP-2017 web portal in the space provided. DUPLICATE/MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN REAP-2017.
For admission in I-year B.Tech/B.E (Four Year Degree Course):
Two separate merit Lists will be prepared viz. first based on JEE (Mains)-2017 score (Merit-1) and second based on XII percentile basis (Merit-2). Merit List-I based on the JEE Mains-I will be followed by Merit List-II prepared on the basis of Class-12 marks/percentile to form a combined Merit list. The allotment/counseling process will be undertaken based on combined Merit list. The candidate would be able to see his/her Merit in the combined merit list in his/her category after Login into the REAP-2017 website.
For admission in I-year B.Arch (Five Year Degree Course):
Two separate merit Lists will be prepared viz. first based on JEE (Mains)-2017(Paper-II) score (Merit-1) and second based on XII percentile basis (50 % weightage) + NATA score (NATA 2017 or NATA 2016) (50 % weightage) (Merit-2). Merit List-I based on the JEE Mains-I will be followed by Merit List-II prepared on the basis of Class-12 marks/ percentile (50 % weightage) + NATA score (50 % weightage) (NATA 2017 or NATA 2016) to form a combined Merit list. The allotment/counseling process will be undertaken based on combined Merit list. The candidate wouldbe able to see his/her Merit in the combined merit list in his/her category after Login into the REAP- 2017 website.
In REAP-2017, the admissions will be carried out on the basis of combined merit list (as described above), the order of options filled in by the candidates in the option form and seats available in respective institute. The candidates are advised to exercise their options very carefully.
- Tentative Seat matrix (Govt. Institutes)
- Tentative Seat matrix (Pvt. Institutes)
- Tentative Seat matrix B.Arch. (Govt. Institutes)
- Tentative Seat matrix B.Arch.(Pvt. Institutes)
For more details of REAP 2017 – Download Information Brochure.