RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has released the Provisionally Selected candidate’s list for admission into 2-year M. Tech. program for the academic year 2020. The candidates willing to take admission can apply online on the official website of the institute, rgipt.ac.in. The shortlisted candidate’s list has been released by the exam conducting authority. Those who have secured positions in the list are eligible for the interview process. The interview process will conduct on July 24, 2020. The detailed information regarding RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: The provisionally selected candidate’s list is out for Amethi and Bengaluru Campus. Scroll down to check the list.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020
Candidates can get admitted under any of the following 4 categories: Full-time Regular, Full-time External, Full-time Sponsored and Part-time. The admission is offered at RGIPT Jais and RGIPT Bengaluru PG Centre.
Schedule of events for RGIPT Admission 2020 is given below.
|Start date for application||18 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of application|
|Declaration of list of candidates called for interview|
|Interview Process Starts||24 Jul 2020|
|Date of written test and interview|
|Declaration of candidates offered admission and wait candidates|
|1st round of offer|
|2nd round of offer|
|3rd round of offer|
|Physical Registration||26 Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||27 Jul 2020|
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Shortlisted Candidate List
- Click here to check RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for Bengaluru Center.
- Click here to check RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Provisional Selection List for Amethi Center.
For Amethi Campus:
For Bengaluru Campus:
- Renewable Energy (With GATE)
- Renewable Energy (Without GATE)
- Power and Energy Systems Engineering (With GATE)
- Power and Energy Systems Engineering (Without GATE)
- Energy Science and Technology (With GATE)
- Energy Science and Technology (Without GATE)
- Electric Vehicle Technology (With GATE)
- Electric Vehicle Technology (Without GATE)
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
The Application Form for M.Tech can be filled through the online facility provided by RGIPT. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in applying can visit the link which is provided below to register and then apply online.
Apply Online: Click here to submit the online application form for RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020.
How to apply
Step 1: Register- Firstly, the candidates are required to register themselves using the link provided below. To register, one needs to enter the following details
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- PwD status
- Mobile number
- Email id
Step 2: Login and fill application form- After successful registration, candidates can proceed to fill the application form. For this purpose, login using registration number and password, generated while registering. After successful login, fill the complete form and upload all the testimonials, documents, work experience certificate etc.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria provided below.
For RGIPT Jais
- Petroleum Engineering: A 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Petroleum Engineering / Petroleum Technology / Chemical Engineering with a first-class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a vaild GATE score.
- Chemical Engineering: A 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Chemical/Bio chemical/Energy/Electromechanical/Environmental/Petrochemical/Oil Engineering with a first-class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a valid GATE Score.
For RGIPT Bengaluru PG Centre
- Renewable Energy: BE/B.Tech degree in any branch with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and valid Gate score.
- Power and Energy Systems Engineering: BE/B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Control System/ Power/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and valid Gate score.
- Energy Science and Technology: BE/B.Tech degree in any branch with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and valid Gate score.
- Electric Vehicle Technology: BE/B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Control System/ Power/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ IT/ Transport Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and valid Gate score.
Note: For RGIPT Bengaluru, candidates not having a valid GATE score need to qualify the written test and the interview.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The number of seats for academic session 2020-21 are given below. Candidates can check the same.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Seat Reservation
The percentage of seats reserved for various categories are provided below.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Let us look at selection criteria for all of the categories.
For Full-time Regular Category: Shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of their GATE scores and then selection can be made on the basis of any of the following
- Valid and Qualified GATE score
- Written test and interview
- A combination of these
Non-GATE candidates can get admission to M.Tech in RGIPT Bengaluru PG Centre on the basis of qualification in written test and interview.
For other categories: The candidates do not need to appear for the written test.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2020 Documents Required for Interview
Following documents are needed to be carried at the time of Interview by the candidates.
- GATE Score Card copy, self-attested with Original.
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets copies with the original.
- 3 Copies of the first, second, third and fourth year’s mark sheets/grade sheet & graduation degree with the original.
- Work experience certificate (If any).
- Copy of Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST category copies with the original.
- In respect of OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by the candidate) form.
- Copy of valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with the original.
- Four passport size latest colour photo fixed on the application form.
- Sponsorship certificate and Employer consent should be sent to the sponsored candidate.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.
Official Website: rgipt.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.