Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has released notification for admission into a 2-year M. Tech. programme (Petroleum Engineering & Chemical Engineering) for the academic session 2018-20. The candidates willing to take admission to the mentioned courses shall apply for RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2018. Read complete details about the Application Form, Eligibility, Written Test, Result etc on this page.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2018
Candidates can fill their Application Form of RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2018 from the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology. The selection of candidates for M.Tech Admission in RGIPT will be based on their performance in written test, interview, valid GATE score, previous academic performances together. The details of RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2018 are given below for desirous candidates who want to apply.
Schedule of events for RGIPT Admission 2018 is given below.
|Start date for application||05 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||12 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of a list of candidates called for test/ interview||20 Jun 2018|
|Date of written test and/ or interview||03 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of result||11 Jul 2018|
|Last Date of Acceptance of Admission & Online Fee Submission||23 Jul 2018|
|Date of registration||29 Jul 2018|
Application Form 2018
The Application Form for M.Tech can be filled through the online facility provided by RGIPT. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in applying can visit the link given below to pay the application fee and then apply online.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2018.
Application fee should be submitted before filling of application form. Payment of the application fee should be made through online / bank challan system. (SBI & Associate Bank only)
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 400|
|SC, ST, PH Candidates||Rs 200|
For more details regarding submission of Application Fees Click Here.
How to apply
- Submit the fees as described in the link provided above.
- At the login page enter SBI Reference No., Name of Candidate, Mobile Number and
select Date of Birth in textboxes and dropdown List.
- Click Submit Button, the page will be navigated to Registration Page.
- At the registration page upload your photograph and Signature.
- Enter details like Gender, Mother’s Name, Country Code etc.
- Preview the page and click on Final Submit Button and move towards Form Completion Page.
- Note down the RGIPT Registration Number for future use.
- Take the print out of the application form.
For more information regarding Application process Click Here.
- Petroleum Engineering: A 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Petroleum Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE score.
- Chemical Engineering: A 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE Score.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview. Final selection will be made based on the performance in written test, interview, GATE score and previous academic performances together.
Sponsorship basis: Valid GATE score is not required. These candidates will have to qualify in a subject-wise written test and interview. Such candidates will not be eligible for M. Tech. scholarship. The candidate should have worked for the sponsoring organization for at least two years and need to submit a no-objection certificate, leave approval for one year and the company should guarantee continued employment during the period of study.
Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called at Jais, Amethi for a written test & interview. All selected General/OBC candidates called for the written test & interview will be reimbursed to & fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route after joining their respective programme.
However, all SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates called for the written test & interview will be reimbursed To & Fro fare of sleeper class by shortest route through A/c. Payee cheque which will be sent to their given address on TE Claim Form. Candidates have to produce Railway/Bus ticket in support of their claim.
Documents required at the time of Interview
- GATE Score Card copy, self-attested with Original.
- Class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets copies with the original.
- Copies of the first, second, third and fourth year’s mark sheets/grade sheet & graduation degree with the original.
- Work experience certificate (If any).
- Copy of Valid caste certificates as per the central list for OBC/SC/ST category copies with the original.
- In respect of OBC category, bring a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and a self-declaration (To be signed by the candidate) form.
- Copy of valid certificates for physically handicapped category copies with the original.
- Four passport size latest colour photo fixed on the application form.
- Sponsorship certificate and Employer consent should be sent to the sponsored candidate.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Jais, District: Amethi-229304
Email: [email protected]
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.