RGUCET 2019 (Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test), is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University for various UG, PG and Diploma Programmes for Academic Session 2019-20. Candidates can now apply for admission, as the Application Form has been released by the Rajiv Gandhi University. The examination is going to be held for PostGraduate, Under-Graduate programmes, Diploma and Professional Degree courses. In order to appear for the examination, the candidate needs to pay the entrance fee with relevant documents from May 09 to June 08, 2019. For more information regarding RGUCET 2019 (Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test), the candidate needs to follow this page.
RGUCET 2019 (Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test)
If the candidate desire to take admission to Rajiv Gandhi University for various courses they need to appear for RGUCET 2019. Application Form is available on the official website, also the link to fill the Application Form is provided below. Those interested in giving the RGUCET 2019 Test need to fill the Application Form before June 08, 2019. Candidates can check the Important Schedule from the table provided below.
|Application Form will be available from||09 May 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||08 Jun 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applications||10 – 11 Jun 2019|
|Notification of shortlisted applicants for appearing Entrance Examination||12 Jun 2019|
|Date of downloading the admit card||13 – 14 Jun 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||15 – 21 Jun 2019|
|Return of OMR scripts to RGU||22 – 24 Jun 2019|
|Evaluation of OMR||25 – 27 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Entrance Results||28 Jun 2019|
|Admission of Selected candidates||31 Jul – 1 Aug 2019|
|Admission of Wait-listed candidates||2 Aug 2019|
|Commencement of classes||2 Aug 2019|
|Admission to clear resultant vacancies:||16 Aug 2019|
List of Selected Candidates for Vacant Seats in MA English
Provisionally Selected candidates
Rajiv Gandhi University has released list of provisionally selected candidates for academic session 2019-21. Selected candidates are directed to produce their original mark sheet & certifcates for verification and admission. The list of provisionally selected candidates can be checked from the link given below.
- Click here to check the list of Provisionally selected candidates for MBA programme.
RGUCET 2019 Score Sheet
The marks obtained by the candidates who have appeared in the recently conducted GUJCET 2019 for various courses programmes has been released. The final selection list for admission to respective course programme shall be notified by the concerned Departments / Institutes/ Centres after following all the admission formalities in force viz. reservation policies, weightages and other terms and conditions mentioned in the admission bulletin of Rajiv Gandhi University.
- For MA Mass Com & PGDMC
- For M.Sc Mathematics and Computing
- For MA Defense & Strategic Studies
- For MA-PGDMC Mass Comm
- For M.Sc Chemistry
- For MA English
- For MA Political Science
- For MA Psychology
- For MBA & PGDTM
- For BA Geology
- For MA Social Work
- For M.Sc Zoology
- For M.Sc Physics
- For BA Physical Education
- For BA Music
- For MA Hindi
- For MA Economics
- For MA Anthropology
- For MA Tribal Studies
Rajiv Gandhi University has released the answer key of the RGUCET 2019 exam held on June 15 to 21, 2019. Candidates can check the keys from the official website in the “Important Notices” section. The direct link to go there is also present below.
Answer Key: Click Here to check the answer key.
RGUCET 2019 Seating Plan
Rajiv Gandhi University has released the RGUCET 2019 Seating Plan. Candidates can check it through the link provided below.
- Click here to check RGUCET Seating Plan for PGD Env Sanitation MA Psychology Physical Education 2019
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for Chemistry English CSE (MCA/M.Tech) ECE M.Tech Anthropology PG Dip in Yoga Therapy Education.
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for M.Sc Botany.
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for MA Geography.
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for M.Sc. Mathematics.
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for M.Sc Zoology.
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for B.Ed
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for Computerized Accounting.
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for MA History.
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for PG Diploma in Functional Hindi
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for MA Economics.
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for MA Education
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for B.Sc Geology
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for MA Sociology
- Click here to check the RGUCET Seating Plan for MA Tribal Studies:
- Click here to check RGUCET Seating Plan for MA Commerce-2019.
- Click here to check RGUCET Seating Plan for M.Sc Physics-2019.
- Click here to check RGUCET Seating Plan for MA Political Science-2019.
- Click here to check RGUCET Seating Plan for APG Diploma in Biodiversity-2019.
List of Eligible candidates for RGUCET 2019 Exam
Rajiv Gandhi University has published the list of eligible candidates. Candidates who had applied for various RGUCET 2019 for the academic year 2019 can check their names from the list provided below. The following candidates are eligible to appear for RGUCET 2019 Exam.
Eligible Candidates List:
- Click here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for RGUCET 2019 Dept. of Anthropology.
- Click here to check the Corrigendum-provisionally eligible for RGUCET 2019 – Botany,
- Click here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for RGUCET 2019 of Dept M.Sc BotanY.
- Click here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for RGUCET 2019 Dept. of Mass Communication.
- Click here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for Post Graduate Diploma in Functional Hindi (Dept. of Hindi).
- Click here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for RGUCET 2019 department of Hindi.
- Click here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for RGUCET 2019 department of sociology.
- Click here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for RGUCET 2019 department of ECE.
- Click here to check the list of Eligible Candidates for RGUCET 2019 department of physics.
RGUCET 2019 Exam Schedule
RGUCET 2019 Application Form
RGUCET 2019 Application Form is available on the official website, candidate can fill the form with the help of direct link which is provided below. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form, if the candidate will not be considered eligible his/her candidature might get cancelled. Application Form must be filled before the last date that is June 08, 2019. Application Form is a very important document, that’s why candidate should fill all the details very carefully.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for RGUCET 2019.
Application Fee: Candidate can apply online by paying the Entrance test fee of Rs. 400/-.
Courses Offered through RGUCET
Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test 2019 is an entrance test for admission into the following Post Graduate, Under-Graduate programmes and Professional Degree courses listed below for the academic session 2019:
- MA in Anthropology
- MA in Defence & Strategic Studies
- MA in English
- MA in Economics
- MA in Education
- MA in Geography
- MA in Hindi
- MA in History
- MA in Political Science
- MA in Mass Communication
- MA in Sociology
- MA in Tribal Studies
- M.B.A (Master of Business Administration)
- M. Com (Master of Commerce)
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
- M.Tech (ECE) (Master of Technology, Electronic and Communication Engineering)
- M. Tech (CSE) (Master of Technology, Computer Science & Engineering)
- M. Sc in Botany
- M. Sc in Chemistry
- M. Sc in Mathematics & Computing
- M. Sc in Physics
- M. Sc in Zoology
- M.S.W (Master of Social Work)
- BSc. Geology
- All Diploma programmes
For Bachelor In Computer Application:
- 10+2 passed with Mathematics/Statistics as a compulsory subject or A recognized three-year Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
For Master In Computer Application:
BCA degree of minimum 3 years duration Or any bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration from a UGC recognised university with Mathematics/Statistics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
For Master Of Technology (M.Tech.) In Computer Science And Engineering (CSE):
Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area or MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA from a recognised institution. Candidates with a valid GATE score will be given preference.
Note: GATE Scholarship: M.Tech (CSE) students with valid GATE score shall be eligible for GATE scholarship from MHRD/AICTE.
For Post Graduate Diploma In Mass Communication (PGDMC):
Graduate degree from any UGC recognized university.
Note: Check the information brochure for detailed eligibility criteria of all the courses covered under RGUCET, which is attached below in this article.
RGUCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for each PG programme will be the pass course syllabus of the corresponding UG programme offered by RGU. For M.Tech (CSE), the syllabus will be identical to the GATE 2018 syllabus for Computer Science & Information Technology (CS). For M. Tech. (ECE), the syllabus will be identical to the GATE 2018 syllabus for Electronics and Communications(EC). For M.A (Anthropology/ Mass Communication/Sociology/B.EdMBA/MCA/MSW), the syllabus will consist of English language, reasoning, data interpretations/numerical ability, general awareness and analytical skills.
RGUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The question paper will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and will usually contain many sections:
- 25 MCQs that examine language ability, reasoning, general awareness, mathematical aptitude/data interpretation and analytical skills expected of a University level candidate.
- 75 MCQs that examine domain knowledge of a given course.
- For interdisciplinary courses, M.A (Anthropology / Mass Communication/ Sociology), MBA, MCA and MSW, all 100 MCQs will examine language ability, reasoning, general awareness, mathematical aptitude/data interpretation and analytical skills.
- The candidate will have to choose one correct answer. One (1) mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Duration: The written examination will be of two hours duration.
Note: Applicants for M.Tech courses with valid GATE score and above a prescribed cut-off score are exempted from the written test.
Group Discussion/Viva Voce
For MBA, M.A in Mass Communication and MSW courses only, the candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for group discussion and/ or viva voce. The group discussion and/or viva-voce component will be of 25 marks. The cumulative marks obtained from written test, group discussion and/or viva voce will be used to finalize the selected candidates.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Applicants for the academic session 2019-20 must acquaint with the contents of the Prospectus 2019-2020. The prospectus can be downloaded from the admission portal itself.
- Applicants must keep checking university admission portal for any updates.
- Before applying, applicants must acquaint themselves with the online admission process.
- Applicant while applying for admission will be allowed to upload only scanned copy of passport size photographs and signature. Rest of the documents should be uploaded after being selected for admission.
- Those candidates who are shortlisted for admissions to various courses should bring their original documents for scrutiny by the selection committee of the respective departments. On being selected for admission, they must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for uploading on the Online Admission Portal.
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) as Date of Birth Proof.
- Class 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet (Self Attested).
- Category Certificate (Self Attested).
- NOC/Appointment order if already in service.
- Any image uploaded without adequate clarity will be rejected.
- Allotment of Examination Centre for appearing in RGUCET 2019 shall be subject to availability of seats. Mere selection of Examination Centre while applying for admission shall not guarantee allotment as per choice of the centre.
- University reserves the right to amend, update or delete any part of this bulletin without giving any prior notice. Any change so made shall be updated on the University portal www.rgu.ac.in and admission portal https://rgucet2019.in.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I apply in multiple programmes/courses in an online form?
A1. Yes, you can apply all programmes/courses of your interest through a single online registration form. It is important to note that you can apply in all entrance based courses through the same online application provided, you fulfill the minimum criteria required for a particular course and fee for each course is paid.
Q2. How I can register myself for admission to Postgraduate courses in Rajiv Gandhi University?
A2. You can register online for all postgraduate and other courses through the admission portal URL https://rgucet2019.in & follow the guidelines to proceed.
Q3. How to pay registration fee on RGU PG Portal?
A3. The payment is accepted online only through credit card/debit card/Net Banking/UPI.
Q4. I did not have Mathematics in class 12th. Can I opt for BCA/MCA?
A4. No, without Mathematics, you are not eligible for above course.
Q5. I have completed my graduation from IGNOU. Can I get admission in a regular course in a university?
A5. Yes, you can get admission in a University provided you have applied in an available programme/course and cleared the common entrance examination.
Q6. I have registered online on the RGU Postraduate (PG) online portal. Do I still need to fill the offline form for Postgraduate admission?
A6. No, there’s no offline form.
Q7. I made an error in my online registration form. Do I need to register again using different email-id?
A7. No, the portal allows you to register only once. However, you can rectify error by logging again into your account through the “Edit” button at the end of each session/page till the online registration portal is open & the fee is not paid.
Q8. If my result is awaited, Can I submit the online registration form?
A8. Yes, you can submit the online registration form by choosing “Awaited” in the drop -down menu of “Result Status” on “Academic Details” page/section while entering the information. However, you will have to produce the original documents at the time of admission, if cleared entrance test.
Official Website: www.rgu.ac.in