RGUCET 2021 (Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test), is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University for various UG, PG and Diploma Programmes for Academic Session 2021-22. RGU has released the result score sheet of RGUCET 2021 (written test) in PDF form . RGUCET has released the final schedule for various programs that was held between August 04 to August 13, 2021. The examination will be going to be held for Post Graduate, Under-Graduate programs, Diploma and Professional Degree courses. In order to appear for the examination, the candidate needs to pay the entrance fee with relevant documents until the last date. For more information regarding RGUCET 2021 (Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test), the candidate needs to follow this page.
– RGUCET 2021 Result score sheet of RGUCET 2021 (written test) is out. Scroll down to check it.
– RGUCET 2021 Answer Key has been released for the exam held on August 09, 2021. Scroll down to check it.
– RGUCET 2021 Answer Key has been released for the exam held on August 04, 2021. Scroll down to check it.
– RGUCET 2021 Final Schedule has been released. Scroll down to check it.
RGUCET 2021 (Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test)
If the candidate desire to take admission to Rajiv Gandhi University for various courses they need to appear for RGUCET 2021. Application Form will available on the official website, also the link to fill the Application Form will be provided below. Those interested in giving the RGUCET 2021 Test need to fill the Application Form before the last date of submission. Candidates can check the Important Schedule from the table provided below.
|Application Form available from||10 Jun 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||30 Jun 2021|
|Scrutiny of Applications||01 to 04 Jul 2021|
|Change the Exam Center||09 Jul 2021 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Notification of shortlisted applicants for appearing Entrance Examination||05 Jul 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||4 Aug – 13 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of Entrance Results||13 Sep 2021|
|Admission of Selected candidates||14 to 16 Sep 2021|
|Admission of Wait-listed candidates||20 & 21 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of classes||22 Sep 2021|
|Admission to clear resultant vacancies:||30 Sep 2021|
Note: Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test 2021 [RGUCET 2021] shall be conducted subject to improvement in pandemic situation.
RGUCET 2021 Score Sheet
The marks obtained by the candidates who have appeared in the RGUCET 2021 Exam for various courses programmes has released on the official website. The final selection list for admission to respective course programme shall be notified by the concerned Departments / Institutes/ Centres after following all the admission formalities in force viz. reservation policies, weightages and other terms and conditions mentioned in the admission bulletin of Rajiv Gandhi University.
Check Score Sheet: Click here to check the RGUCET 2021 Score Sheet.
RGUCET 2021 Answer Key
The answer key has released for RGUCET exam. It has been released in PDF format on the official website. The answer key helps the students to calculate their score. With the help of this, they can estimate their ranks or score or they can know that will they qualify the exam or not. So for the candidates, it is important to know that what they have done in the exam. Usually, it releases in the pdf format which you can download and save for future references. Candidates can check the answer key from official website or through this page.
– Click here to check the RGUCET 2021 Answer Key of M.Sc in Botany, M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology and M.Com.
– Click here to check the RGUCET 2021 Answer Key of B.P.Ed, MBA, MA in Economics.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2021 Final Schedule
Click here to download the RGUCET Final Schedule 2021.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2021 Centre Choice Preference
Click here to download the notice.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2021 Guidelines for Selection
Click here to download the notice.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2021 Notification
Click here to view/download notification in pdf format.
RGUCET 2021 – An Overview
|Name of Exam||RGUCET|
|Full Name||Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Diploma Programmes|
RGUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For Bachelor In Computer Application:
- 10+2 passed with Mathematics/Statistics as a compulsory subject or A recognized three-year Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
For Master In Computer Application:
BCA degree of minimum 3 years duration Or any bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration from a UGC recognised university with Mathematics/Statistics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
For Master Of Technology (M.Tech.) In Computer Science And Engineering (CSE):
Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area or MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA from a recognised institution. Candidates with a valid GATE score will be given preference.
Note: GATE Scholarship: M.Tech (CSE) students with valid GATE score shall be eligible for GATE scholarship from MHRD/AICTE.
For Post Graduate Diploma In Mass Communication (PGDMC):
Graduate degree from any UGC recognized university.
Note: Check the information brochure for detailed eligibility criteria of all the courses covered under RGUCET, which will be attached below in this article once it releases.
RGUCET 2021 Application Form
RGUCET 2021 Application Form is available on the official website, the candidate can fill the form with the help of a direct link which is provided below. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form if the candidate will not be considered eligible his/her candidature might get canceled. Application Form must be filled before the last date of submission. Application Form is a very important document, that’s why candidate should fill all the details very carefully.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for RGUCET 2021.
Application Fee: Candidate can apply online by paying the Entrance test fee of Rs. 700/-
How to Apply?
The steps to apply online is as given here, you can follow it in order to apply for the RGUCET 2021 Application Form-
Step-1 Visit the official website : rgu.ac.in
Step-2 When you visit the official website, there you will find the link to apply online. Click there and fill all the required details.
Step-3 At first you need to register yourself by entering the details like course, mobile number, name etc.
Step-4 Once you will register , you will get the login ID and password by which you can fill up the further procedure.
Step-5 Make payment and do the final submission.
RGUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The question paper will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and will usually contain many sections. The following exam pattern is based on the last year details. You can check it for reference purpose-
- 25 MCQs that examine language ability, reasoning, general awareness, mathematical aptitude/data interpretation and analytical skills expected of a University level candidate.
- 75 MCQs that examine domain knowledge of a given course.
- For interdisciplinary courses, M.A (Anthropology / Mass Communication/ Sociology), MBA, MCA and MSW, all 100 MCQs will examine language ability, reasoning, general awareness, mathematical aptitude/data interpretation and analytical skills.
- The candidate will have to choose one correct answer. One (1) mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Duration: The written examination will be of two hours duration.
Note: Applicants for M.Tech courses with valid GATE score and above a prescribed cut-off score are exempted from the written test.
Group Discussion/Viva Voce
For MBA, M.A in Mass Communication and MSW courses only, the candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for group discussion and/ or viva voce. The group discussion and/or viva-voce component will be of 25 marks. The cumulative marks obtained from written test, group discussion and/or viva voce will be used to finalize the selected candidates.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Applicants for the academic session 2021-22 can download the information brochure from the official website once it releases.
- Applicants must keep checking the university admission portal for any updates.
- Before applying, applicants must acquaint themselves with the online admission process.
- Applicant while applying for admission will be allowed to upload only scanned copy of passport size photographs and signature. The rest of the documents should be uploaded after being selected for admission.
- Those candidates who are shortlisted for admissions to various courses should bring their original documents for scrutiny by the selection committee of the respective departments. On being selected for admission, they must keep the scanned copies of the following documents handy for uploading on the Online Admission Portal.
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) as Date of Birth Proof.
- Class 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet (Self Attested).
- Category Certificate (Self Attested).
- NOC/Appointment order if already in service.
- Any image uploaded without adequate clarity will be rejected.
- Allotment of Examination Centre for appearing in RGUCET 2021 shall be subject to availability of seats. Mere selection of Examination Centre while applying for admission shall not guarantee allotment as per the choice of the center.
- University reserves the right to amend, update or delete any part of this bulletin without giving any prior notice
Official Website: rgu.ac.in
For More Information regarding RGUCET 2021, Candidate can Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.