Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies offers admission to the M.Tech in Computational Engineering at RGUKT – basar for academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can check all the details of RGUKT Admission 2017 for M.Tech course like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page given below.
RGUKT Admission 2017 – M.Tech
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has been issued the notification for admission to M.Tech in Computational Engineering programme for the academic year 2017-18. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission into M.Tech in Computational Engineering. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully. The schedule of all the activities for the RGUKT Admission 2017 for M.Tech is provided below.
Schedule of RGUKT Admission 2017 for M.Tech is given below.
|RGUKT – Basar|
|Issue of Applications (online)||06 Jul 2017|
|Last date to receive online applications|
|Last date to receive printed hard copy along with original DD|
|Announcement of short listed candidates through emails||02 Aug 2017|
|Interviews will commence to the short listed candidates||02 Aug 2017|
|Commencement of M Tech program||16 Aug 2017|
RGUKT Application Form 2017- M.Tech Programme
Application Fee/Mode of application
- The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs.500/-(For SC/ST candidates: Rs.400/-) from any nationalized bank through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Director, RGUKT, Basar” payable at Basar. The serial number of the D.D shall be used in filling the online application by logging in the RGUKT site through www.rgukt.ac.in
- The printout of the application along with original DD and copies of certificates including GATE/PGECET score card (Mandatory) shall be sent to “The Academic Section, Omega-13(Old campus), RGUKT– Basar, Basar Mandal, Nirmal District, Telangana State – 504107” with an inscription as “Application form for M.Tech- 2017” on the top side of the mailing cover
- The hard copy of print-out without original D.D and a copy of GATE/PGECET score card will not be considered for admission process
- Qualified in GATE (2016/2017) or PGECET 2017.
- For ECE and Mechanical Engineering:- B.Tech. /B.E. with a core branch such as Electronics & Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent.
- For CSE: B.Tech. /B.E. with a core branch such as Computer Science & Engineering. Equivalent or MCA.
- GATE (2016, 2017) in order of merit followed by an INTERVIEW
- In Interview, 80% marks will be taken from GATE marks (2016/2017) or PGECET (2017) marks and 20% marks from the interview score.
- First priority will be given to GATE (2016/2017) qualified candidates. If the seats are left vacant, those seats will be filled with PGECET qualified candidates.
- Prospective Students having qualified in GATE (2016 or 2017) from States other than A.P can also apply. Admissions of these candidates are subject to rules of Govt.of A.P as in force treating them as Non-Local candidates under supernumerary.
Allocation of seats
- The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the “Local Candidates (TS) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with students from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014.
- Rule of reservations as per Govt. of Telangana is applicable.
- Duration of the course: 2 years
- Download Information Brochure – M.Tech Program at RGUKT – Basar