RIE CEE 2018 Syllabus has been announced by the NCERT for RIE CEE 2018 Entrance Exam admission to B.Sc B.Ed, BA B.Ed, MSc B.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.Ed-M.Ed Integrated Courses. The Syllabus of RIE CEE 2018 details all the topics subject wise for all the aspirants of RIE CEE 2018 Entrance Exam. Candidates must check the RIE CEE Syllabus 2018 to be conversant with the topics and learn accordingly to avail admissions. Candidates will able to check and download RIE CEE 2018 Syllabus below so that they can know what topics will be covered in the entrance exam.
RIE CEE Syllabus 2018
1. Separate Questions will be administered for the following groups:
B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.Ed.
2. Level of question paper will be as given below:
a. Group-A – The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing higher secondary/senior secondary education
b. Group-B – The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing graduation
c. Group-C – The level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing graduation and professional education level
3. For all the groups, areas to be tested are
* Language Proficiency
* Teaching Aptitude/Attitude
* Reasoning Ability.
4. No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
5. Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions.
6. Medium of Test Booklets – only in English and Hindi (except for language proficiency)
7. Only one set of booklet will be given for each group.
8. Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each, Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each and Question(s) unattended will carry no marks.
Language Proficiency indicating specific areas like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
Teaching Aptitude will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
Reasoning Ability indicating specific areas like verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusions, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships.