RIE CEE 2019 Syllabus has been announced by the NCERT for RIE CEE 2019 Entrance Exam admission to B.Sc B.Ed, BA B.Ed, MSc B.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.Ed-M.Ed Integrated Courses. The Syllabus of RIE CEE 2019 details all the topics subject wise for all the aspirants of RIE CEE 2019 Entrance Exam. Candidates must check the RIE CEE Syllabus 2019 to be conversant with the topics and learn accordingly to avail admissions. Candidates will able to check and download RIE CEE 2019 Syllabus below so that they can know what topics will be covered in the entrance exam.
RIE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
- Common Entrance Exam for RIE 2019 will consist of three groups distinguished by the courses offered. Separate Questions will be administered for all the three groups. These groups will be as follows:
B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.Ed.
- Level of question paper will vary according to the groups as given below:
- For Group-A the level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing higher secondary/senior secondary education
- For Group-B the level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing graduation
- For Group-C the level of questions will be such as expected of the candidate completing graduation and professional education level
- For all the groups, areas that will be tested are as follows:
- Language Proficiency
- Teaching Aptitude/Attitude
- Reasoning Ability.
- No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
- Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions.
- Medium of Test Booklets – only in English and Hindi (except for language proficiency.
- Only one set of the booklet will be given for each group.
- Every correct answer will carry 2 marks each, every wrong answer will carry negative marking of 1/2 marks each and if any question is unattended no marks will be granted for the same.
|Selecting suitable words for the blanks|
|Finding errors in parts of the sentences|
|Finding same meaning to the given phrases|
|Finding suitable words for the blanks|
|Teaching Aptitude/Attitude||Attitude towards education|
|Children and teaching profession|
|Leadership qualities and group management|
|Emotional and social adjustment|
|Intrapersonal and interpersonal skills|
|General awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education|
|Reasoning Ability.||Verbal and non-verbal reasoning|
|Odd one out|
|Arranging statements in a sequential form|
|Statement and conclusions|