|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Answer key of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) entrance exam is released few days after the exam which was held on 30 July 2017. The entrance exam is conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) for admissions in its various Nursing courses.
The official answer key has been released by the University online on their official website. Candidates can download the answer key to check their performance in the entrance exam. Candidate can check all the details about the answer key of Entrance exam in the following article.
The table below discusses important dates for the events related to the answer key of RUHS entrance exam.
|Date of RUHS Entrance Exam 2017||30 July 2017|
RUHS Entrance Exam 2017 Answer Key
The RUHS entrance exam’s answer key is released by the RUHS University on their official website ruhsraj.org. Candidates who have successfully taken the exam can download the answer key. Question Paper & Answer keys of RUHS Nursing Exam 2017 has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
- B.Sc Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key
- M.Sc Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key
How Download the RUHS Answer Key?
- Candidates may need to keep checking the official website for the availability of answer key.
- Once the answer key is uploaded on the official website, candidates can visit the official website ruhsraj.org.
- Candidates may need to their registration no. and date of birth to login.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen as per your exam set.
- Candidates can download the answer key to get an estimate of their marks.
How to Use the RUHS Nursing Answer key?
Candidates can go through the answer key and calculate their expected score. Candidates can calculate score as per their set and exam pattern of RUHS entrance exam 2017. The exam will have 100 MCQs which are to be attempted in a span of 120 minutes (2 hours). Candidates can reward 1 mark for every correct response. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Result of RUHS Nursing
The result of RUHS entrance exam will be released in form of score card. Candidates may need their registration number and date of birth to download the scorecard. The merit list will be appeared by the University according to the rank given to the candidate on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. Candidates may need to download their score card as they might need it during the counselling process along with necessary documents.