The Answer key of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) entrance exam has been released after the examination. The entrance exam is conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) for admissions in its various Nursing courses. The official answer key has been released by the University online on their official website. Candidates now download the answer key to check their performance in the entrance exam. Candidate can check all the details about the RUHS Nursing Answer Key 2018 in the following article.
RUHS Entrance Exam 2018 Answer Key
The RUHS entrance exam’s answer key has been released by the RUHS University on their official website ruhsraj.org. Candidates successfully appeared in the examination can download the answer key. Question Paper & Answer keys of RUHS Nursing Exam 2018 is uploaded on the official website. Candidates can check the direct link for answer keys given below.
|Date of RUHS Entrance Exam 2018||19 Aug 2018|
|Release Date of the Answer Key||20 Aug 2018|
- Click here to check the Answer Key of B.Sc Nursing.
- Click here to check the Answer Key of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Click here to check the Answer Key of M. Sc Nursing.
Official site www.ruhsraj.org
How Download the RUHS Answer Key?
- Candidates and download the answer key from the official website or from the direct link provided on this page.
- The answer key is in pdf format.
- Click on the above link, It will take you to new window from where you can download the answer key.
- Candidates can download the answer key to get an estimate of their marks.
How to Use the RUHS Nursing Answer key?
Candidates can go through the answer key and calculate their expected score. Candidates can calculate score as per their set and exam pattern of RUHS entrance exam 2018. The exam has 100 MCQs which are to be attempted in a span of 120 minutes (2 hours). Candidates can reward 1 mark for every correct response. No negative marking in the exam.
Result of RUHS Nursing
The result of RUHS entrance exam will be released in form of the scorecard. Candidates may need their registration number and date of birth to download the scorecard. The merit list will be appeared by the University according to the rank given to the candidate on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. Candidates may need to download their scorecard as they might need it during the counseling process along with necessary documents.