SRMJEEE 2022 Mock Test – SRM Institute of Science and Technology will activate the link of SRMJEEE 2022 mock test for Phase 3 on 21 June 2022 (11.30 AM). The link will be released online at srmist.edu.in. In order to get familiar with the exam, the candidates must attempt the mock test. To appear for the mock test, the candidates are required to download the safe exam browser. In total, the duration of the mock test will be of 20 minutes. The mock test is the exact replica of how SRMJEE 2022 will be held. During the mock test also, the candidates will be invigilated by the remote proctor via a webcam. Check more details about SRMJEEE 2022 mock test from this page.
Latest – SRM Institute of Science and Technology will activate the link of SRMJEEE 2022 mock test for Phase 3 on 21 June 2022 (11.30 AM). Scroll down for link.
SRMJEE 2022 Mock Test
After attempting SRMJEEE 2022 mock test, the candidates can get to know what type of questions are present in the exam and what could be the best possible strategy to complete the paper on time. In a way, the mock test will help the candidates to appear for the test with full confidence. The direct link of the mock test is given below.
SRMJEE 2022 Mock Test Date
|Important Events of SRMJEEE Exam 2022||Phase 1 Exam Dates||Phase 2 Exam Dates||Phase 3 Exam Dates|
|Mock Test||07 Jan 2022||19 Apr 2022 (11 AM) – 21 Apr 2022||21 Jun 2022 (11.30 AM) to 23 Jun 2022 (11.30 PM)|
|Slot Booking||05 – 06 Jan 2022||19 Apr 2022 (11 AM) – 21 Apr 2022||21 Jun 2022 (11.30 AM) to 23 Jun 2022 (11.30 PM)|
Official Website: srmist.edu.in
Some Do’s and Dont’s for SRMJEEE 2022 Mock Test
The candidates have to follow some instructions before giving SRMJEEE 2022 mock test and these details are given as follows:
- Make sure that you have a good working computer / android mobile or tablet device (with a front-facing camera with minimum OS version of Android 8 or above)
- Place the computer on a table in such a way your back is facing the wall and there are no devices placed in the background
- The room should be quiet with no background noise and only the candidate should be present in room for whole duration of the exam
- No items like paper, books, any other electronic devices like mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc must be there on the computer table
- Make sure there is proper lighting (no back light). This has to be done for the proper visibility of the face in the webcam
- Make sure you are dressed formally and your hair is groomed properly and tied in case of long hair
Here are the specifications of the computer
- Pentium IV / Dual core, 1 GB RAM or higher
- 80 GB HDD or higher
- 15″ colour monitor, keyboard, mouse
- Microsoft Windows 10 and Antivirus
- Webcam and Microphone
- Internet connection of at least 1 MBPS
- Do not take any help from others while the test is going on
- No Bluetooth devices must be worn
- While taking the test, do not use any mobile phones
- Do not read anything out loudly
- During the test, do not leave the workstation
- Do not wear glare glasses at the time of the test
- In the background, do not play the radio / Tv / Music
- Do not let anyone enter the room while taking the test
How to Access SRMJEEE 2022 Mock Test?
To access SRMJEEE 2022 mock test, the candidates are required to follow the steps given below.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the mock test given above on this page.
2nd step: Then, agree to the instructions and download and install the safe exam browser.
3rd step: Next, enter the login credentials.
4th step: After logging in, capture the photo and identity card.
5th step: Next, choose the subject and agree to the terms and conditions displayed on the screen. Important Instructions for SRMJEEE 2022 Mock Test
Instructions for SRMJEEE 2022 Mock Test
The official authority has issued some guidelines for SRMJEEE 2022 mock test. You can check the same from below.
- The candidates can appear for the mock from anywhere or from their residence.
- Via webcam, the candidates will be invigilated or proctored by a remote proctor. The remote proctor has a facility of sending a warning message if he finds anything suspicious or witnesses any malpractice happening during the test. He can also pause the test, whenever required.
- Install the safe exam browser and login. After doing this, the test will automatically start.
- The candidates will be shown only one question at a time. The candidates can select the appropriate option to answer the question and click on the ‘next question’ button that will appear below every question in order to move to the next question.
- The candidates shall not be able to review answered or skipped questions.
Click here to read the instructions on how to install the SEB for SRMJEEE 2022 mock test.
FAQs on SRMJEEE 2022 Mock Test
Ans. You will be able to find the mock test link fo SRMJEEE 2022 at srmist.edu.in.
Ans. Yes, the mock test can be given from your home or from any convenient location.
Ans. Yes, you can give the mock test from the laptop. However, it meet the requirements specified by the official authority.
Ans. Before giving the test, download the safe exam browser.
Ans. The duration of SRMJEEE mock test is 20 minutes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.