|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form has been released on 1st November 2017. SRMJEEE 2018 exam dates are 16th to 30th April 2018. It is the engineering entrance exam for SRM University B.Tech Admission 2018. On basis of SRMJEEE, candidates get admission to SRM group of universities namely SRM University, SRM University AP – Amaravti, SRM University Haryana – Sonepat. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is held in computer based test mode. Eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2018 must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for admission in SRM University to B.Tech program for academic session 2018-2019. Interested and eligible candidates can fill application form of SRMJEEE 2018 online at srmuniv.ac.in. SRMJEEE 2018 Slot Booking starts on 7th April 2018 to select date and slot of exam. Get here complete details of SRMJEEE 2018 such as exam dates, application form, slot booking, admit card, result.
SRM University is conducting SRMJEEE 2018 at 117 cities in India. It is now compulsory to have Aadhaar card. Those who apply get communications from SRM University on email ID / SMS from time to time.
|Important event of SRMJEEE 2018||Dates|
|Start of application form submission||01 Nov 2017|
|Last date for receipt of forms||01 Mar 2018|
|Commencement of slot booking||07 Apr 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 online exam dates||16 to 30 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of SRMJEEE Result 2018||03 May 2018|
It is critical to ensure that you submit application form of SRMJEEE 2018 on time. Therefore, if you have not yet applied, apply now.
A Quick Overview of SRMJEEE 2018
Take a look at the table given below to understand details of SRMJEEE 2018 at a glance.
|Name of examination||SRMJEEE 2018|
|Full form and also known as||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam, SRMJEEE, SRMEEE, SRMEE|
|Name of exam conducting body||SRM University|
|Course offered||Undergraduate Engineering (B.Tech)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Maximum marks in exam||315|
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
Important details of SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form are given below.
- Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can proceed to fill online application form.
- SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form was released on 01st November 2017.
- Last date to submit application forms and receipt by SRM University of the same is 01st March 2018.
- Candidates must complete entering data, upload of documents, fee payment, and ultimately form submission with this period of time. Those who apply offline must ensure that their form is sent on such a date that it reaches authorities before the last date.
- Email ID entered during registration for SRMJEEE 2018 shall be final and cannot be changed at any stage.
- You have to apply by entering name, email ID, mobile number, and password of their choice.
- Then you can fill personal details, course preferences, academic details.
- After that you have to upload passport size photograph, signature, class 10th mark sheet, Aadhaar card.
- Then you can pay application fee.
- Application fee is Rs 1100 and it is non refundable.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Know eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2018 / SRM University Admission 2018. You should apply only if you fulfill all these conditions.
- Age: Candidate must have been born between 01st July 1997 and 01st July 2002.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian resident / NRIs and holders of PIO or OCI. Those who are NRls and holders of PIO / OCI card and get admission to SRM University through SRMJEEE will get a prescribed scholarship on international tuition fees.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have either passed 10+2 or is appearing in it. He/she should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects. In addition, studies must have been full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- IB candidates: International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects from any international school.
- NIOS candidates: Only those who have studied class 10th as well as class 12th, both, from NIOS, are ineligible for SRM University B.Tech Admission.
Minimum percentage required in class 12th
|University||Campus||Aggregate in Phy, Chem, Math / Bio / Bio – Tech|
Direct Admission for Toppers
You can get direct admission to SRM University engineering in academic session 2018-2019 if you are any of the following
- Rank 1 of any central board in India
- Rank 1 of any state board in India
- Top 1000 in IIT JEE
- Top ranker in a district in Tamil Nadu
- Exemplary sportsperson at national level
- Exemplary sportsperson at international level
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Know exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2018 to prepare for it. Complete pattern of examination has been provided by SRM University.
- Mode: SRM University will hold SRMJEEE 2018 as computer based test on all dates.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be multiple choice questions. This means that each question will have options as answers, out of which, you have to select correct option as answer.
- Number of Questions: There will be 35 questions in Physics, 35 questions in Chemistry, and 35 questions in Mathematics / Biology. Overall number of questions in SRMJEEE is 105.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer fetches 3 marks.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking.
- Maximum marks: Maximum marks that can be obtained in SRMJEEE is 315.
- Language of questions: All questions will be set in English only.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||35||105|
SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam will have questions from the syllabus prescribed by SRM University. A specific syllabus has been provided so that candidates can prepare for the exam. There are 10 units in Physics, 16 units in Chemistry, 10 units in Mathematics, 13 units in Biology. You can download complete syllabus here.
Download SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus: Complete syllabus of SRMJEEE 2018 has been released. Click here to download it.
How to prepare for SRMJEEE 2018?
You can prepare for SRMJEEE 2018 simultaneously with your preparations for other engineering entrance exams. Most of the syllabus is common with IIT JEE.
- Apart from studying syllabus of IIT JEE, you should specifically take a look at SRMJEEE Syllabus.
- Make sure to cover all topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from official syllabus.
- Practice multiple choice questions from such books that provide medium-difficult questions on 10+2 level PCM.
- Attempt mock tests of of SRMJEEE.
SRMJEEE 2018 Slot Booking
- All applicants need to book test slot and date online.
- Slot booking for SRMJEEE 2018 will begin on 07th April 2018.
- In order to book slot, you will log in at srmuniv.ac.in (SRMJEEE login page). You will need to enter email ID and password to log in.
- During SRMJEEE 2018 Slot Booking you will select date on which you wish to appear for exam. Dates of exam are 16th to 30th April 2018.
- You will also select slot of exam from available test slots.
- Upon booking test slot, you can download hall ticket.
SRMJEEE 2018 Hall Ticket
- It is compulsory to present SRMJEEE Admit Card along with Aadhar card to get entry to exam centre.
- Authorities will scan hall ticket, capture photograph, and assign computer at test centre.
- You will get SRMJEEE 2018 Hall Ticket only if you have filled and submitted application form on time.
- It contains name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- After receiving admit card, you should check that all details in it are correct. If there is any error, then you should bring it to the notice of the authorities.
SRMJEEE 2018 Result
SRM University will announce result of SRMJEEE 2018 at srmuniv.ac.in. Key details regarding declaration of result are as follows.
- Result will be announced on 03rd May 2018.
- The university will publish details of counselling along with result.
- There will be common counselling for admission to SRM Group of Universities viz., SRM University, SRM University AP – Amaravati and SRM University Haryana – Sonepat.
- Merit list will be prepared based on performance of candidates in SRMJEEE 2018.
- Candidates can check result through login at website.
- You will also get result on email.
SRM University Engineering Programs Offered
The following is an indicative list of B.Tech courses of SRM University. Candidates must therefore confirm the same at time of counselling.
SRM University Admission 2018
Number of seats available in SRM University is around 7000, as per reports.
SRM University Placement Records
Overall 469 companies have offered 5684 jobs to SRM University engineering students in latest batch (2016-17).
Among companies that came were Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Bank of America, Cisco, Fuji Xerox, Honda, Hyundai Motors, Michelin, SAP Labs, Shell India, Vestas.
International Tie-Ups of SRM University
SRM University has collaborations with 105 universities in 20 countries. This includes University of California, Berkley, Carnegie Mellon, Delft, Warwick, Wisconsin-Milwaukee. This enables B.Tech students to study a semester abroad.
SRM University Ranking
- SRM University has 4-star QS world rating.
- It also has NAAC A grade.
- SRM University is in MHRD A category.
To know more about SRMJEEE 2018, download SRMJEEE 2018 information brochure.