SRMJEEE 2023 will be held in three phases. The exam dates are for phase 1 – 21, 22, 23 Apr 2023 , phase 2 – 10, 11 Jun 2023, and phase 3 – 22, 23 Jul 2023. SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) has released application form for phase 1. You can apply till 16 April. After that there is slot booking and issuance of admit card. After exam, SRM declares SRMJEEE result.
SRMJEEE is the University level Engineering entrance exam. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) 2023 is organized by SRMIST for admission to B.Tech courses in SRMIST Kattankulathur, SRMIST Ramapuram, SRMIST Vadapalani,SRMIST Delhi-NCR Ghaziabad (Sonepat, Haryana). Its official website is srmist.edu.in. Get here the SRMJEEE study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – SRMJEEE 2023 application form is out. Get the link to apply online here.
What is SRMJEEE exam?
The full form of SRMJEEE is SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination. It is a University level Engineering entrance examination conducted by SRMIST. B.Tech admission in SRMIST Kattankulathur, SRMIST Ramapuram, SRMIST Vadapalani,SRMIST Delhi-NCR Ghaziabad (Sonepat, Haryana) for 2023-24 session is on the basis of SRMJEEE 2023.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Online Application Portal
- Admit Card
- Slot Booking
- Mock Test
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Date
SRMIST decides and announces the exam date of SRMJEEE 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check srmist.edu.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Event||Phase 1 Dates||Phase 2 Dates||Phase 3 Dates|
|Release of SRMJEEE 2023 application form||Released||As per SRMIST||As per SRMIST|
|Last date to apply online at srmist.edu.in||16 Apr 2023||05 Jun 2023||17 Jul 2023|
|SRMJEEE 2023 admit card release date||As per SRMIST||As per SRMIST||As per SRMIST|
|SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Date||21, 22, 23 Apr 2023||10, 11 Jun 2023||22, 23 Jul 2023|
|SRMJEEE 2023 result announcement||As per SRMIST||As per SRMIST||As per SRMIST|
SRMJEEE 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||SRMJEEE|
|Full Form of SRMJEEE||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Full Form of SRMIST||SRM Institute of Science and Technology|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through SRMJEEE||B.Tech|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through SRMJEEE||SRMIST Kattankulathur, SRMIST Ramapuram, SRMIST Vadapalani,SRMIST Delhi-NCR Ghaziabad (Sonepat, Haryana)|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Number of Times Exam Will Be Held for 2023-24 Admission||3 Times|
|Mode of Exam||Remote Proctored Online mode|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – MCQs|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA, Last year it was – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English, Aptitude|
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- SRMIST releases the SRMJEEE application form 2023 at srmist.edu.in.
- Students should fill and submit the SRMJEEE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the SRMJEEE 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination.
Eligibility Criteria of SRMJEEE
The SRMJEEE eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- SRMIST provides the detailed SRMJEEE 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website srmist.edu.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the SRMJEEE 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through SRMJEEE before admission.
(a) Nationality and Age:
- Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG).
- Should have attained the age of 16 years and 6 months on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held.
(b) Qualifying Examination:
All B.Tech programmes : Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM
(i) Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
Note: Students who have completed +2 under NIOS must have completed the 10th standard from regular schooling or vice-versa.
(ii) GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate(IB) diploma or IB certificate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies as major subjects (equivalent to Advanced Placement level in each subject) in any International schools within India.
B.Tech i.) Biotechnology, ii.) Biotechnology w/s in Genetic Engineering, iii.) Biotechnology w/s in Regenerative Medicine, and iv.) Biomedical Engineering
Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM / PMB/PCB.
Note: Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts including appearance for improvement will be considered for admission
(c) SRMJEEE (UG) 2023: Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English & Aptitude in SRMJEEE(UG) are eligible for all the B.Tech Degree Programs
SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of SRMJEEE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the SRMJEEE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the SRMJEEE syllabus.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve SRMJEEE previous year question papers.
Last year the syllabus was as follows
The question paper of SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination will be as per the exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Remote Proctored Online mode test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQs.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
SRMJEEE 2023 Admit Card
The SRMJEEE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the SRMJEEE admit card.
- SRMIST releases the admit card at srmist.edu.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of SRMJEEE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the SRMJEEE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2023.
SRMJEEE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the SRMJEEE 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of SRMJEEE 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If SRMIST releases the SRMJEEE official answer key, then you can download it at srmist.edu.in.
- Follow instructions of the SRM Institute of Science and Technology to submit objections, and calculate marks using the SRMJEEE solutions.
SRMJEEE 2023 Result
All students who write the SRMJEEE 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) declares the SRMJEEE 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where SRMJEEE 2023 result link is published is srmist.edu.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by SRMIST.
- In order to check SRMJEEE 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of SRMJEEE exam decides your admission to B.Tech courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of SRMJEEE results.
Official Website is srmist.edu.in.
Helpdesk: 080 6908 7000
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the SRMJEEE Exam?
Ans. The SRMJEEE exam is a University level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Tech courses in SRMIST Kattankulathur, SRMIST Ramapuram, SRMIST Vadapalani,SRMIST Delhi-NCR Ghaziabad (Sonepat, Haryana).
Qs. Who conducts SRMJEEE?
Ans. The SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for SRMJEEE 2023?
Ans. The official website is srmist.edu.in.
Qs. How to apply for SRMJEEE?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the SRMJEEE 2023 notification. Check srmist.edu.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for SRMJEEE 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the SRMJEEE syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for SRMJEEE 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on SRMJEEE 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.