SRMJEEE 2022 – SRM Institute of Science and Technology has declared the SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 3 results on 9 July at 11:30 am on srmist.edu.in. The phase 3 exam had been conducted on 25, 26 and 27 June 2022. Previously, the phase 1, 2 exam were held and their result and rank card released.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a University Level level Engineering entrance exam. SRMJEEE exam is conducted by SRM. It is entrance exam for admission to B.Tech in SRM IST Chennai (Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, Ramapuram, Tiruchirappalli and Delhi – NCR Campus – Ghaziabad (UP), SRM University – Sonepat, Haryana and SRM University, AP – Andhra Pradesh. Official website is srmist.edu.in. Get here latest news on SRMJEEE 2022 and its exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – – SRMJEEE 2022 Result for Phase 3 has been declared. Get link to check here
About the exam: SRMJEEE 2022 is short for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination. It is an Engineering entrance exam at the University Level level. Organized by SRM, SRMJEEE is for admission to B.Tech.
SRMJEEE 2022 Result
The result of SRMJEEE 2022 is declared by the S.R.M. Institute of Sciences and Technology as per the result date and time decided by them.
SRMJEEE 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for SRMJEEE 2022 is decided by SRM. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
Link – The direct link to check SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination result is made available on the official website srmist.edu.in.
How to check SRMJEEE 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website srmist.edu.in and click on the relevant SRMJEEE result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of SRMJEEE 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a SRMJEEE 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Click here to check details about SRMJEEE Phase 2 Result 2022
SRMJEEE Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the SRMJEEE Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||SRMJEEE 2022|
|Full Form||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Organizing Body||S.R.M. Institute of Sciences and Technology (SRM)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Type of Exam||Engineering entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through SRMJEEE||B.Tech|
|Colleges in which admission is through SRMJEEE||SRM IST Chennai (Kattankulathur, Vadapalani, Ramapuram, Tiruchirappalli and Delhi – NCR Campus – Ghaziabad (UP), SRM University – Sonepat, Haryana and SRM University, AP – Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Exam||Remote Proctored Test|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Phase 3 Remote Proctored Online Mode (RPOM) Examination Instruction manual
- Phase 2 Online Counselling Information and Guidelines
- Phase 2 Remote Proctored Online Mode (RPOM) Examination Instruction manual
- Phase 1 Online Counselling Information and Guidelines
- Phase 1 Remote Proctored Online Mode (RPOM) Examination Instruction manual
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Date
The SRMJEEE 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of SRMJEEE Exam 2022||Phase 1 Exam Dates||Phase 2 Exam Dates||Phase 3 Exam Dates|
|Release of SRMJEEE application form 2022||15 Nov 2021||–||–|
|Last date to apply at srmist.edu.in||02 Jan 2022||20 Apr 2022||20 Jun 2022|
|Mock Test||07 Jan 2022||19 Apr 2022 (11 AM) – 21 Apr 2022||21 Jun 2022 (11.30 AM) to 23 Jun 2022 (11.30 PM)|
|Slot Booking||05 – 06 Jan 2022||19 Apr 2022 (11 AM) – 21 Apr 2022||21 Jun 2022 (11.30 AM) to 23 Jun 2022 (11.30 PM)|
|Admit Card Download||Download after slot booking||Download after slot booking||Download after slot booking|
|Main Examination Instructions are available in the link||—||—||on 24 Jun 2022|
|SRMJEEE 2022 exam date||08, 09 Jan 2022||23, 24 Apr 2022||25, 26, 27 Jun 2022|
Slot I – 9.00 am to 11.30 am
Slot II – 1.00 pm to 3.30 pm
Slot III – 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|SRMJEEE 2022 result date and time||24 Jan 2022||30 Apr 2022 at 11 am||09 Jul 2022 at 11.30 am|
|Choice filling – Round I||25-26 Jan 2022||01 May (11 AM) – 03 May 2022 (11 PM)||11 Jul (11.30 am) to 13 Jul 2022 (11.30 pm)|
|Program allocation||29 Jan – 02 Feb 2022||06 May (11 AM) – 11 May 2022 (11 PM)||16 Jul 2022 (11.00 am)|
|Fee payment Dates||29 Jan – 02 Feb 2022||06 May (11 AM) – 11 May 2022 (11 PM)||16 Jul (11.30 am) to 20 Jul 2022 (11.30 pm)|
|Choice Filling – Round II||—||15 May – 17 May 2022||23 Jul (11.30 am) to 24 Jul 2022 (11.30 pm)|
|Program allocation||—||20 May – 25 May 2022||27 Jul 2022( 11.00 am)|
|Fee payment Dates||–||20 May – 25 May 2022||27 Jul (11.30 am) to 30 Jul 2022 (11.30 pm)|
Candidates must keep checking srmist.edu.in for any changes in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination dates.
SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form
The application form of SRMJEEE 2022 is released by SRM.
SRMJEEE 2022 registration – In order to apply for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination, candidates must first do registration at srmist.edu.in before the last date.
Required documents and facilities
- Photograph Image – 200 X 230 px, 5 MB
- Signature Image – 140 X 60 px, 5 MB
- Net banking / Credit / Debit Card / UPI / Wallet
How to apply?
In order to apply for SRMJEEE 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website srmist.edu.in.
- Then do registration for the SRMJEEE exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the SRMJEEE 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the SRMJEEE online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the S.R.M. Institute of Sciences and Technology.
- The application fee is Rs 1200
- If the candidate wishes to take SRMJEEE exam more than one time, then the applicant has to pay INR 600 for each phase.
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2022 is as follows.
|Subject||No. of Qs|
|Mathematics / Biology||40|
- Candidates get 1 for correct answer.
- The negative marking is 0 for incorrect answer. There is no negative marking
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: SRM will hold the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination as Remote Proctored Test.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2.5 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ.
- Language of question paper: The SRMJEEE question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English.
SRMJEEE 2022 Syllabus
The SRM releases the syllabus of SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Engineering exam. The SRMJEEE syllabus is as follows.
SRMJEE 2022 Mock Test
Solving Mock tests are a great way to get acquainted with the exam patter, and difficulty.
- For the benefit of the students SRM would organize a Mock Test before the main entrance exam
- The Mock Test link would be accessible through Online Application Portal
SRMJEE 2022 Admission Portal
Admission Portal is basically the Login of the candidate on the official website.
- Through Admission Portal candidates would be able to pay fees, book slot, take mock take, take main exam, and participate in counselling.
- For more details, click on: Online Application Portal
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of SRMJEEE 2022 is issued by S.R.M. Institute of Sciences and Technology for those who have submitted application form.
Release Date – The release date of SRMJEEE admit card 2022 is as per decision of SRM. Please refer the dates table or here for the date.
Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the SRMJEEE hall ticket at srmist.edu.in.
How to download SRMJEEE admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination, candidates need to access the SRMJEEE 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
SRMJEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Class 12.
Minimum marks – They should have at least following marks : Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM (for Kattankulathur campus).
Age limit – The age limit for SRMJEEE exam is Should have attained the age of 16 years and 6 months on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held (for Kattankulathur campus).
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website srmist.edu.in and information brochure.
Kindly refer the respective Institution’s website for the eligibility of the programs offered
- SRM University AP Campus – https://srmap.edu.in/admission-india/engineering/eligibility-seas/
- HARYANA (Delhi – NCR Campus, Sonepet): https://srmuniversity.ac.in/admission-procedure/
SRMJEE 2022 Slot Booking
Candidate’s have to book a slot to undertake the exam.
- Since SRMJEE would be conducted over a span of few days, and is an remote proctored exam, candidate’s would have quite a number of slots to choose from.
- For details on how to book s clot, visit: Slot Booking
080 6908 7000
Monday – Saturday (except public holidays) 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Email: [email protected]
SRM Query Management System [SRM-QMS]
- Just register and verify your ID.
- Raise any query from your DASHBOARD.
- Select query category and submit for quick response.
Qs 1. What is SRMJEEE exam?
Ans 1. The SRMJEEE exam is held annually by the SRM. It is an Engineering entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to B.Tech in Tamil Nadu.
Qs 2. How can I apply for SRMJEEE 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit srmist.edu.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for SRMJEEE exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination?
Ans 3. Candidates after Class 12 who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the SRMJEEE exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is srmist.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.