SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card is released by SRM (deemed to be University). Candidates can download the admit card of SRMJEEE 2021 as per official date at srmist.edu.in. In order to download the SRMJEEE hall ticket, login with email id and password. The admit card consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like reporting timings, address of the test center, etc. Candidates must carry a hard copy of the admit card to the test centre. Check more details on SRMJEEE 2021 admit card like date, time, link, how to download it, what to carry, from this page.
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is an identification proof which is to be carried by a candidate for the entrance exam. The identity of a candidate is verified by the exam invigilator through the admit card. Check the schedule for issuance of SRMJEEE 2021 admit card from the table below.
|SRMJEEE 2021 admit card||Important dates (expected)|
|Issuance of admit card||Apr 2021 (1st week)|
|SRMJEEE 2021 exam date||Apr 2021 (last week)|
Download here: Candidates can download SRMJEEE 2021 admit card as per schedule at srmuniv.ac.in.
Complete Slot Booking to Download SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
To be able to proceed with SRMJEEE 2021 admit card download, candidates must complete the slot booking process.
Once the slot booking is done candidates get the admit card download link on their registered email id / phone number that looks like the one below:
How to Download SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card?
SRM University sends a SRMJEEE admit card download link to the candidate through email and SMS once they complete SRMJEEE slot booking process. However, if a candidate want to download the admit card from the official website, they may follow the instructisons as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download SRMJEEE admit card 2021.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using email id and password.
Step 3: Click on the ‘login’ button to submit SRMJEEE login details.
Step 4: On submitting the details, in the next screen, click on ‘view / print hall ticket’ link, after which your admit card appear on the screen.
Step 5: Finally download and take a print out the admit card to carry it to the test center.
Details on SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
The details that are mentioned on your SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card is listed below. Applicants should check them carefully, and if there is any error then immediately contact the authorities. The details must match the information in the application form of SRMJEEE 2021.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s complete address
- Date and time of the exam
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Address of the test centre
Sample Image of SRMJEEE Admit Card…
What to Do If Unable To Download SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
If a candidate is unable to download admit card of SRMJEEE 2021, then they can follow the steps below:
- Login to SRMJEEE 2020 dashboard using registered email id and password.
- Inside the dashboard, candidates can check the Tab – “Any Query Ask Us”. Click on it.
- The candidates can ask their queries and seek help in regards to slot booking and admit card download.
or, candidates can bring it to the notice of Director, Admissions.
What to Carry With SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card?
On the day of the entrance exam, candidates need to carry the list of following documents to the test centre:
- A hard copy of SRMJEEE admit card 2021
- An aadhaar card in original
Note: A rough sheet is provided to the candidates at their workstation.
What Not to Carry With SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates cannoy carry any of the below given items with the SRMJEEE 2021 admit card:
- Any personal belongings
- Mobile and cellular phones
- Slide rules
- Concealed microphones
- Wireless devices
- Bluetooth devices, or
- Any electronic device
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card Instructions
The candidates can check below some important instructions related to SRMJEEE 2020 admit card:
- Candidates have to produce the admit card and aadhaar card at the registration desk, without it, candidates cannot enter the exam hall.
- At the registration desk, the hall tickets of the candidates shall be scanned.
- The hall ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- The hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- Candidate must not tamper with the admit card or change any entry on it after it has been verified at the exam center. The admit card is needed at the time of counselling and admission.
- The hall ticket cannot be transferred to any other candidate. Any sort of impersonation is illegal.
How to Retrieve SRMJEEE 2021 Login Password?
In case if a candidate does not remember their password for SRMJEEE login, then they can retrieve it by following the steps as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page, after which a login window opens where you can see the link that says “Forgot password”.
Step 2: On doing so the candidates are asked to enter their registered email id.
Step 3: On submitting the registered email id the candidates can check their email id for the restored password.
Keep the retrieved login details safe, as they are also needed at the time of checking SRMJEEE result.
SRMJEEE 2021 Mock Test
Mock tests help you to identify the type of questions generally asked in the test, your weak and strong topics, etc. Access the free mock test for SRMJEEE 2020 from the table table below.
Frequently Asked Questions on SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
Q1: What are the documents needed at the exam centre along with the SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card?
Q2: How to take out the print of the SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card?
Q3: I have found a discrepancy in my Admit card. What should I do now?
Q4: Can I carry a soft copy of the SRMJEEE 2021 Admit card?
Q5: What is the reporting time at the exam centre?
Q6: Can I carry my mobile phone to the exam hall?
Q7: Is there any dress code for SRMJEEE 2021 exam?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.