The candidates after booking the slot can get their SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card. The facility for downloading the admit card has been started today, i.e, April 09, 2018. It is to be downloaded at the Candidate’s login by entering your Email Id and Password. The admit card is a mandatory document which must be carried on the day of the examination. It consists of the exam date, timings, and address of the center. The SRM University is conducting the entrance test for admission in various Engineering courses. The exam is scheduled to be held from April 16-30 2018. It is an online test of 02 hours and 30 minutes. The test will consist of MCQ questions from Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology. Check more details regarding SRMJEEE Admit Card 2018 from this page.
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
The SRM University has extended the date for issuance of the admit card. Candidates can check the revised schedule for SRMJEEE 2018 from the table below.
|SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|SRMJEEE slot booking starts from||
09 Apr 2018
|Admit card can be downloaded from||09 Apr 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 exam date||16 – 30 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download your SRMJEEE Admit Card.
How to download SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card?
You can download your admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which is given on this page above for downloading the SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card.
- Enter the Email ID and Password.
- Submit the details and the admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take 2-3 print out of the admit card for future references.
What Are The Documents To Bring To The Exam Center?
You must carry the following documents to the exam center. Those without any one of them will not be allowed entry inside the exam center.
- A print out of the SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card in original
What To Do If There Is Any Error In The SRMJEEE Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must ensure that the details given on the SRMJEEE Admit Card are correct or not. If there is any error/ discrepancy in the detail printed on it, you must contact the concerned authorities at the following:
Helpline Number: (044) 27455510, 47437500
Email ID: [email protected]
Details Mentioned in the SRMJEEE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam date and time
- Examination venue
What To Do In Case If Forgot Password?
Two important details for the candidate login are email id and password. In case if you don’t remember your password, you can retrieve it by following the instructions given below:
- On the candidate login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- Then, enter your email id and the password will be sent to your email address.
- Check your inbox.
Where Do You Need SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card?
The Admit Card for SRMJEEE 2018 is an important document and is not only essential for the examination but post exam also. You will require your SRMJEEE Admit Card for the following:
- For the entrance test
- For the Counselling
Since you will not get any duplicate admit card in case if you have lost the original or it has been damaged in any way. Moreover, the chances the window for downloading the admit card will be open is very rare. So, it is advised to keep the SRMJEEE Admit Card safe until the admission process is not over.
General Instructions For The Candidates
- You must report at the assigned exam center 30 minutes before the schedule given on the Admit Card.
- Do not bring any personal items such as Mobile Phone, Calculator, Log Table, Pagers, Bluetooth Devices, Books, etc.
- You will be provided with a rough sheet at the exam center.
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- Medium of the Questions: English
- Mode of examination: Online i.e. computer based
- Exam Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Question Type: MCQ
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks per question||Marks|