Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 will be upload online or at the Notice Board of the Tripura Medical College. The result published online is available in pdf format which will consist of the personal details of the candidates such as name, category, gender etc and marks obtained in the entrance exam. The candidates will be selected for admission to the B.Sc Nursing programme for the academic session 2021 on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Candidates can check more details about Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 from the article below.
Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
The candidates who will make through the merit list will be called for counselling and need to submit the required documents in proof of age, educational qualification, etc at the time of counselling. A common merit list is prepared by considering the marks obtained by the candidate in the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2021. The date for declaration of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 is provided in the table below:
|Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021||Second week of July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||First week of Sep 2021|
|Counselling shall begin by||to be announced|
Check Result: Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 will be published as per schedule on official website i.e. tmc.nic.in.
How to Check the Result for Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021?
Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link that will be provide on this page to check the result.
- The result will available in pdf format.
- The candidates may download the result pdf for future reference.
Details Mentioned in the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
The following details will be mentioned in the result pdf:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained in the entrance exam
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit of the Entrance Examination. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test, a common merit list will be prepared.
In case if two or more candidates obtain similar marks then they will be ranked on the following basis:
- their results in the qualifying examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together
- ln cases where candidates obtain same total marks in the above subjects in qualifying examination also, they will be ranked on the basis of total marks above subjects other than English.
- In case of equality of marks tin the above case also, the candidate who obtains higher marks in Biology shall be selected.
- If in Biology also more than one candidates obtain same marks, the candidate who obtains higher marks in Chemistry will be selected
- Again, equality of marks in Chemistry shall take the method to select the candidate who obtains higher marks in Physics.
The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be allowed to appear for counselling. The selected candidates should appear for the counselling as per the schedule. The candidates who will appear for the counselling will be required to bring the relevant documents in original in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
The selected candidates need to bring the following documents in original along with one set of photocopy at the time of counseling:
- A recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application form and one for admit card
- Marksheets of the qualifying examination.
- Demand Draft
- Proof of Indian Nationality/Permanent Resident Certificate
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary ( l0+2) Exarnination or any equivalent Examination from the recognized Board
- Admit Card of the H.S. ( 10+2) Examination
- SC/ST category certificate from the competent Authority
- Disability certificate of the Authorized Medical Board of State Government (where applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Where can I check the Tripura Medical College Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2021?
Q2. Do I need any login details to check the Tripura Medical College Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2021?
Q3. In which form the result of the Tripura Medical College Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2021 will be published?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.