TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 – Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences offers admission to the postgraduate M.Pharm degree courses in self-financing institutions affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University through the entrance test for the academic session 2019-2020. The duration of the course is 2 years. Eligible Candidates who are interested to take admission in TNPPCAHS can check all the details regarding TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 for M.Pharm degree course such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc. on this page is given below.
TNPPCAHS Admission 2019
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for the M.Pharm courses for the 2019 session and they should submit their application form before the last date, it will be prescribed by the official authority. TNPPCAHS – The complete details of TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 for M.Pharm courses along with expected dates are given below.
Schedule for TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 for M.Pharm is given below.
|Commencement of application form||To be announced!|
|Last Date for submission of application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Availability of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card||To be announced!|
|Date of Entrance Examination||last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||Will be announced after the conduction of Entrance Exam|
Candidates should possess a B.Pharm.Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as Equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University / Pharmacy Council. Candidates who have qualified from other Universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University at the time of admission.
Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharm.Degree course should have obtained not less than 55% for OC, BC, BCM, MBC and 50% for SC, SCA, and ST of the total marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together in the B.Pharm.Degree course. In case of failure(s), the pass marks in the subsequent attempts shall be taken for calculation purpose. The number of attempts is not considered for the calculation of marks.
Application Form 2019
Application form of TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 for M.Pharm courses will be available on the official website at tnppcahs.org. As per last year record, interested candidate can download the application form the official website and submit it on or before the last date.
This information is as per last year record, candidates should follow this information for reference purpose only and, ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches this Consortium office within the date and time specified. Applications received by speed post/courier or any other means, after the last date and time will not be accepted.
Procedure for Filling and Submission of the Application Form
Below we mentioned last year detail for the submission of Application Form.
- The candidates should send the Application (OMR sheet) in the prescribed form only.
- Candidates should fill the OMR sheet carefully and Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the OMR Sheet should be strictly avoided.
- If the candidate’s fill the Application form with incomplete or without enclosures or application form received after the last date mentioned above in the schedule table will be summarily rejected (without any notice sent to the candidate).
- Candidates have to paste the recent passport size photograph on the OMR sheet and also in the admit card of entrance exam. (space provided).
- Candidates should write his / her Name & Address in the Hall Ticket.
- The candidates should put their signature in the appropriate column without fail. Filled up applications without the signature of the candidates will be rejected.
- The candidate has to submit only ONE application form for the Entrance Exam.
- Candidates must enclose the attested carbon copies of the following documents along with the application form, failing to provide this mention documents with the application form is liable for rejection.
- B.Pharm.Degree Certificate or provisional pass certificate from the University concerned to which the college is affiliated.
- First-year Semester to final year Semester B.Pharm.Mark sheets issued by the University concerned.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of the State Pharmacy Council of the B.Pharm.Degree.
- Birth Certificate or the copy of H.Sc.Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate as evidence for Date of Birth.
- Attempt Certificate in Final Year B.Pharm. course from the Head of the Institution studied in.
- Eligibility Certificate from the TamilNadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University for candidates who have qualified for the undergraduate course from Universities other than the TamilNadu Dr.MGR Medical University. (This certificate shall be produced at the time of admission).
Candidates can download their admit card from the Public domain. Only candidates with valid Hall Tickets will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall. Candidates who did not receive the Hall Ticket may contact Consortium Office, TNPPCAHS, before the conduction of the Entrance Examination for clarification. The Candidates will also collect the Admit card from the Examination Centre on the day of the examination on producing a Photo Identification Document.
The last year examination centre was Chellammal College for women, Near Spic Building, Guindy, Chennai- 600 032. As soon as examination authority will release the information about the centre we will update here.
|Centre as per last year|
|Chellammal College for Women, Near Spic Building, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032
- Each question will carry 1 (one), Mark.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKS for incorrect responses.
- Zero marks will be given for questions not answered.
- When more than one answer is indicated or when it is illegible, no mark will be awarded for that question.
- The Maximum marks will be computed to 90.
- 125 objective type Question will be asked in the paper.
The Entrance Examination will be of the undergraduate level covering all subjects and will contain 125 objective type questions each with four responses (A B C D) in English.
One mark for each completed year of experience as on April 30, 2019, which is calculated from the last date of the month of passing B.Pharm. Degree Examination, subject to a maximum of 10 marks shall be awarded as experience mark. This information is as per last year record.
Determination Of Inter-Se Merit
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks out of the total of 100 marks, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined on the basis of the following order of preference.
- Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- Least number of appearance in the final Semester of B.Pharm., Examination.
- Total marks obtained in the final Semester/ final year examination of B.Pharm course.
- Seniority in age will be given preference.
Merit List 2019
The Merit List is drawn for a Total mark of 100 by computing the Entrance Examination Marks and the Marks for the experience. ( 90 marks for entrance examination + 10 marks for experience).
- Marks awarded for Entrance Examination: Maximum 90 marks.
- Experience marks for all candidates to a maximum of 10 marks. Fractional values of a year will not be counted for awarding marks for the experience.
- In the case of candidates who have furnished the mark sheets only in grades, they should furnish the actual marks obtained from the University. If not, only the minimum marks of the grade will be considered.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for the purpose of preparing the merit list.
The Merit List will be displayed on the website www.tnppcahs.org. After the publication of Merit List, the candidates should contact the respective colleges. The Candidates shall also visit the Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University website www.tnmgrmu.ac.in. There will be NO Rechecking / Revaluation / Retotalling of answer sheets.
Candidates selected for admission should give a declaration that he/she is liable for forfeiture of admission if suppression of facts is found at any time during or after admission to the course. The admission shall be liable for cancellation based on the declaration at any time during or after the admission to the course.
The marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for the purpose of preparing the Merit List.
Official Website: www.tnppcahs.org
For More Details of TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 for M.Pharma – Download last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official Notification regarding TNPPCAHS Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.