TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket – JNTU Hyderabad has released TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card today, on April 20, 2018. The admit card of TS EAMCET 2018 has been issued on eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The candidates cannot download it via any other medium but online. The last date to download the hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2018 is May 01, 2018, and the exam will be held from May 2 to 7. This is for the first time when the exam will be held in online mode and the candidates will have to carry TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket mandatorily. To download the hall ticket, registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, and date of birth is needed. Check how to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket, documents to carry with it, and more important details from this page.
TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
TS EAMCET 2018 will be held in online mode. Through the examination, the admission in UG Engineering and Agriculture courses in Telangana State will be granted. The examination will be held for the UG Engineering and Agriculture admission in TS. The hall ticket of the examination is an important document which also acts as an identity proof. All the dates regarding the exam and admit card are provided in the table below:
|Issuing of Admit Card||20 Apr to 01 May 2018|
|Date and Time for TS EAMCET 2018|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||02 May 2018||10 AM to 1 PM (Morning Session) and 3 PM to 6 PM (Afternoon Session)|
|03 May 2018||10 AM to 1 PM (Morning Session) and 3 PM to 6 PM (Afternoon Session)|
|Engineering (E)||04 May 2018||10 AM to 1 PM (Morning Session) and 3 PM to 6 PM (Afternoon Session)|
|05 May 2018||10 AM to 1 PM (Morning Session) and 3 PM to 6 PM (Afternoon Session)|
|07 May 2018||10 AM to 1 PM (Morning Session) and 3 PM to 6 PM (Afternoon Session)|
Candidates have to reach exam hall at least 1 hour before the exam. Even in the TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket, the reporting time will be mentioned.
Admit Card: The admit card of TS EAMCET 2018 is only available on the official website, which is eamcet.tsche.ac.in; click here to download.
What is the Process to Download TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket?
The process to download the hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2018 is very simple. The candidates just need to follow the simple steps below:
- The first step toward downloading the hall ticket is to either access the link on this page or seek it on the official website.
- The link for downloading the admit card will lead to a new portal, as shown below:
- To login, the candidates will have to enter the Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, and Date of Birth.
- When all the details are submitted correctly, the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button and download the displayed hall ticket.
The correct process to carry the Hall Ticket is by printing in on an A-4 sheet. The electronic admit card will not be accepted at the exam hall.
Forgot Registration Number
In case, the candidate forgets his registration number then need not worry. It can be retrieved. A link will be closely attached to the link which you will see to download the hall ticket. Once, you click the forgot registration number link, you will notice a new window. Here you will enter details like- Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., and SSC hall ticket number. After entering these details, the candidate will be able to download their reservation number.
What to After Downloading TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
The first step after downloading the hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2018 should be to check all the details mentioned in it. The basic details on the admit card will be:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Test center address
- Date of the exam
- Time for the exam
What to Carry with TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket?
At the exam hall, the invigilator will only allow candidates to enter if they will carry the following:
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Filled in Online Application Form
- Black or Blue Ball Point Pen
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate if belonging to SC / ST category and have not submitted the caste certificate application number on the application form.
The form should be clear and on it, the candidates will have to affix a recent coloured photograph. It has to be attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College.
It is very important to note that on the filled in application form, the left thumb impression and the signature is to be done in front of the invigilators only.
What not to Carry? – Candidates should not carry, log books, calculators, tables, cell phone, pagers, study material, books, note, etc to the exam hall. Any candidate carrying these items will be prohibited from taking the exam.
Important Instructions Regarding TS EAMET 2018 Hall Ticket
Candidates should note the following instructions:
- The TS EMCET 2018 Hall Ticket is an important document and will be required during the counselling. So, keep it safe.
- One cannot transfer their admit card to the other person.
- If the hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2018 has tampered, then the candidate will be disqualified.
- On the exam day, candidates must carefully read all the instructions for the exam.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam- offline (pen and paper) mode.
- Total Time of Exam- 3 hours.
- Type of Question- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for the correct answer.
- Number of Questions- 160 questions.
- Subjects- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|