TS EAMCET 2018 Result will be announced by JNTU Hyderabad. It will be declared for all the candidates who will appear for the exam between May 02 to 07, 2018. To check the result of TS EAMCET 2018, the candidates will have to enter the registration Number and Hall Ticket Number. The score of candidates in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics along with grand total and rank will be mentioned in the result of TS EAMCET 2018. Check more details on TS EAMCET 2018 Result and more from this page.
TS EAMCET 2018 Result
The candidates who qualify the examination as per the result will be called for counselling of TS EAMCET 2018. The counselling will be held online and in it, the seat will be allocated on the basis of the rank and preference of the candidates. All the dates related to the result of TS EAMCET 2018 will be updated below:
|Entrance exam to be held on||02 to 07 May 2018|
|Result declaration||May 2018|
The result will only be announced online and the candidates will have to download the rank card and keep it safe until the final admission.
Result: The result of TS EAMCET 2018 will be announced at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
How to Check TS EAMCET 2018 Result
When the results will be announced on the official website at eamcet.tsche.ac.in in the month of May 2018, the candidates will be able to see login and see Stream, Registration No., Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Hall Ticket No., Gender, Category, Local Area, Combined Score, Eamcet Weightage, Inter Weightage, Eamcet Marks, Physics marks, Chemistry marks, Group Total, Group Maximum, Intermediate Percentage, Rank, and result status.
The steps to check and download the result of TS EAMCET 2018 are a below.
- Visit the website by clicking the link which we will provide you here on this page when the result are uploaded. Stay updated
- The link will take you to the candidate login page where you will be required to enter
- Registration Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- After typing the captcha image as captured in the box, you will be able to see result.
Qualifying Marks for TS EAMCET 2018
Test takers are expected to obtain minimum percentage of marks so that their names can be featured in the list of qualified candidates. To be featured in the list, they must secure at least 25% of total marks to qualify. The maximum marks awarded in this paper are 160 for three subjects. So candidates from General category must obtain 40 of 160 whereas there is no minimum marks required to for SC/ST candidates.
- General candidates – 40 Marks (25% of 160 Marks)
- SC/ST Candidates – No qualifying Marks
Expected Weightage for TS EAMCET 2018
After assigning 75% weightage to the marks obtained by candidates in the entrance examination, the rest of the weightage shall be assigned to the marks obtained in Intermediate (10+2) level are also considered to rank the candidates. In 2018, it is expected that the result will be declared in the 04th week of May 2018 after normalizing the internal scores i.e (25% & 75% respectively).
Steps to Download the TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
The rank card will be released separately. The candidates will be able to download it by following the steps below:
- Click on the link that will be mentioned on this page.
- The login window will look as below:
- Enter Registration Number and Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Check and download the Rank Card of TS EAMCET 2018
Tie breaker strategy used while preparing the Merit list
For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following.
- The total Normalized marks secured in TSEAMCET-2018
- The normalized Marks secured in Mathematics in TSEAMCET-2018
- The normalized marks secured in Physics in TSEAMCET-2018
- The Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.