TS EAMCET 2022 Syllabus – JNTU Hyderabad has released TS EAMCET syllabus 2022. The syllabus has been made available separately for Engineering and Agriculture and Medical streams. The candidates can download the syllabus from eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The syllabus has been released in pdf format. The aspirants of TS EAMCET must be aware of the syllabus as it helps in knowing the broad topics and chapters from where the questions will be asked in the exam. Check the subject-wise TS EAMCET 2022 syllabus from this page.
TS EAMCET 2022 Syllabus (E, AM)
TS EAMCET syllabus is in tune with the syllabus adapted by the Board of Intermediate Education, TS for the intermediate course. There are topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology in TS EAMCET syllabus.
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Work, Energy and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- s-block elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p-block elements Group 13 Boron Family
- p-block elements Group 14 Carbon Family
- Organic Chemistry – Some basic principles, techniques and Hydrocarbons
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-block elements
- d and f block elements and coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds containing C, H and O
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Plants – Morphology
- Reproduction in Plants
- Plant Systematics
- Cell Structure and Function
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Molecular Biology
- Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare
- Zoology – Diversity of Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Anima Diversity I
- Animal Diversity II
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Ecology & Environment
- Human Anatomy and Physiology – I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology – II
- Human Anatomy and Physiology – III
- Human Anatomy and Physiology – IV
- Human Reproduction
- Applied Biology
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is an important element when it comes to preparing for the exam. This is why the candidates must be aware of it. The candidates can check the TS EAMCET 2022 exam pattern from here.
- Mode of the exam: The test will be held in the computer-based mode
- Duration: The candidates are given 3 hours to complete the test
- Type of questions: In the test, all questions are of objective type
- Marking scheme: Each question carries 01 mark
Distribution of questions:
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||80|
How to Prepare for TS EAMCET 2022?
In order to ace TS EAMCET 2022, the candidates can follow the preparation tips given below:
- Analyze the syllabus properly: Before starting the preparation of the exam, the candidates must analyze the syllabus of TS EAMCET properly. Check the topics from each subject from where the questions are asked in the exam and then, make a timetable according to it.
- Refer good books to study: It is crucial to study from good books while preparing for TS EAMCET. You can also start studying from previous qualifying exams books in order to understand the concept well.
- Create a time-table: Once the books have been decided, the next step is to make a timetable. Divide the time for the preparation of each subject according to your conceptual understanding.
- Solve from previous years question papers: This is one of the most important tips that every TS EAMCET aspirant must follow. By solving the previous years question papers, the candidates will get to know the areas that need improvement.
- Revise on a regular basis: Keep revising the important topics on a daily basis. Also, keep the last 2 months before the exam only for revision.
Best Books for TS EAMCET 2022
Check the books given below for TS EMACET 2022 preparation.
|Telangana EAMCET Engineering (2021-2015) Solved Papers For 2022||Check price here|
|Telangana EAMCET Chapterwise Solutions 2021-2018 Mathematics for 2022 Exam||Check price here|
|Telangana EAMCET Chapterwise Solutions 2021-2018 Physics for 2022 Exam||Check price here|
|Telangana EAMCET Chapterwise Solutions 2021-2018 Chemistry for 2022 Exam||Check price here|
FAQs on TS EAMCET Syllabus 2022
Ans. You can check the syllabus of TS EAMCET 2022 from eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Ans. The syllabus for TS EAMCET 2022 is in tune with the Board of Intermediate Education, TS for Intermediate course.
Ans. The questions in the test will be asked from Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Ans. In order to complete the syllabus of TS EAMCET on time, follow a proper time table. In that, set daily targets to complete the subject-wise topics.
Ans. For the preparation of TS EAMCET 2022, you need to solve the previous years question papers after the completion of the syllabus. Also, make short while preparing for the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.