TS LPCET 2022: State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Hyderabad has released the result for TS LPCET 2022 at sbtet.telangana.gov.in. TS LPCET exam was held on July 04, 2022. LPCET, Lateral Entry into Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, is an entrance test conducted to grant admission into 2nd year Engineering Diploma courses in Polytechnics of Telangana. To apply for the test, candidates must have qualified ITI with 60% marks. All the information regarding Common Entrance Test is made available on sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Candidates can check further details about TS LPCET 2022 including application form, admit card, eligibility, exam pattern etc. from this page.
Latest – TS LPCET 2022 result has been released. Check result here.
TS LPCET 2022
Admission through the test is provided into various Government, Government-Aided, Private Un-aided and 2nd Shift Polytechnics in the state of Telangana.
TS LPCET 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the TS LPCET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||TS LPCET 2022|
|Full Form||Lateral Entry into Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||The State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Diploma and Polytechnic Entrance Exam|
|Courses in which admission is through LPCET||2nd year Engineering Diploma courses in Polytechnics|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||ITI course (2 years) having 60% marks|
|Mode of Application Form||Offline|
TS LPCET 2022 Important Dates
Dates for all the important events of TS LPCET 2022 can be checked from the table given below.
|Applications commence on||21 Apr 2022|
|Last date for sale of application form|
|23 May 2022|
|Last date for sale of application form|
(with late fee Rs 100)
|24 May 2022|
|Application submission last date||24 May 2022|
|LPCET 2022 exam date||04 Jul 2022|
|Answer Key Declaration||—|
|Objection Against Answer Key||—|
|Result declaration||17 Jul 2022|
TS LPCET 2022 Notification
Click here to download TS LPCET 2022 Notification.
TS LPCET 2022 Result
The result of the common entrance test is declared by SBTET on its website as per the schedule mentioned on this page.
- TS LPCET 2022 result is prepared on the basis of the answer key of the exam.
- The merit of the candidates is decided on the basis of performance in the Telangana State Lateral Entry into Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022.
- After the declaration of result, qualified candidates need to participate in the counselling/admission process to get the desired seat.
TS LPCET 2022 Application Form
The candidates willing to apply for the entrance exam have to download the application form from the website of SBTET, Telangana. The TS LPCET 2022 Application Form must be filled completely and submitted, along with demand draft of application fee and other documents, to
Application Fee: The applicants have to have the following mentioned application fee amount using a Demand Draft. This DD is to be drawn in favour of “Secretary, SBTET, TS, Hyderabad”. Application Fee is given below.
TS LPCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for Telangana State Lateral Entry into Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022, candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria. Following conditions must be met for eligibility.
- The candidates must have passed ITI course of 2-year duration along with Bridge course, which is conducted by the Department of Employment and Training (DET).
- Also, the applicants must have obtained minimum 60% marks in the ITI course.
Check the list of eligible ITI trades from below.
Following diploma courses in engineering are offered admission for which are going to be taken up using TS LPCET 2022.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Packaging Technology
TS LPCET 2022 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket is provided along with the downloaded application form. The applicants must submit the application form and obtain the TS LPCET 2022 Hall Ticket duly signed by the concerned authority thereafter. The candidates must preserve the hall ticket carefully as it is required to be produced at the time of appearing for TS LPCET.
Things to carry with TS LPCET 2022 hall ticket
- Ball point pen (black)
- Writing pad
Things to avoid
- Log Books
- Cell Phone
- Electronic gadgets
TS LPCET 2022 Exam Pattern
It is advised to go through the examination pattern before taking the exam. Exam pattern gives a big boost to exam preparation. Check the exam pattern in details below.
- Mode- The test is going to take place in offline mode.
- Type of questions- There are objective questions in TS LPCET.
- Duration- 2 hours.
- Paper-wise question and mark distribution
|Total Questions and Marks||120||120|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- In order to qualify the exam and be considered for admission, the candidates must secure 40% marks in Paper.
TS LPCET 2022 Answer Key
The answer key of the exam is released by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, after the completion of the exam.
- The schedule of release of answer key can be checked from the schedule table.
- Candidates can check TS LPCET 2022 Answer Key from the official website of SBTET, sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- Using the answer key, candidates can match their answers with correct answers and predict their CET score.
For detailed information about TS LPCET 2022, download Notification.
TS LPCET 2022 FAQ’s
A. State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) conduct the TS LPCET 2022.
A. The candidates willing to apply for the entrance exam have to download the application form from the website of SBTET, Telangana. The candidates need to submit the filled-in application form in all respects along with Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SECRETARY, SBTET, TS, HYDERABAD” for Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.500/- for Others to Principal, Govt. Polytechnic, Masab Tank and obtain the Hall Ticket on the spot.
A. The candidates must have passed ITI course of 2-year duration along with Bridge course, which is conducted by the Department of Employment and Training (DET).
A. The official website is sbtet.telangana.gov.in
Official Website: sbtet.telangana.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.