|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The TS PGLCET Application Form 2018 will be available only in the online mode. Candidates seeking admission in the post graduation courses offered by the law colleges in the Telangana state have to appear in the Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test. TS PGLCET is a state level entrance exam. Hence, candidates who wish to appear in the TS PGLCET 2018 exam need to register themselves for the exam through the TS PGLCET 2018 application form.
TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates will have to register themselves online. Timely completion of application procedure is very crucial for candidates to move forward to other steps. Hence, the table below comprises of all the important events and their expected dates have been listed below for the convenience of the candidates so that the candidates do not miss on any important event during the TS PGLCET 2018 exam
|Examination Events||Dates (expected)|
|Commencement date for TS PGLCET application form||03rd week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for submitting the form||03rd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for submitting the form with late fee of Rs.250/-||Last week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for submitting the form with late fee of Rs.500/-||01st week of May 2018|
|Last date for submitting the form with late fee of Rs.1000/-||02nd week of May 2018|
|Last date for submitting the form with late fee of Rs.1500/-||03rd week of May 2018|
Apply here: Link to apply will be available at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS PGLCET 2018 Application Fee
To complete the registration procedure, It is mandatory for the candidates to deposit the application fee. The application fees for the PGLCET 2018 exam will be approx Rs. 600 for the candidates belonging to the general category. Whereas a fee of approx Rs 500 will be charged from the candidates belonging to reserved category. Candidates can pay the application fees through various payment mode. Some of them are in this list:
- TS Online Centres
- Debit/Credit Card
- E-Seva Centres in TS
- Citizen Service Centers
If the candidate chooses to pay the application fees through the citizen service centre mode. The candidate then needs to carry the documents listed below along with them on the day of payment of fees.
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Mobile number
TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form Steps to Apply
Register for the exam through the official website or click on the link provided on the page and follow the steps listed below to register yourself for the exam.
- Click on the link above once the application form is available on the official website.
- Candidates will then have to enter their transaction id which they got when the paid the application fees.
- Once the candidates have entered the transaction id. The application form will appear on the screen. Candidates will have to enter the required information to register themselves.
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature as per the standards laid down by the official body.
- Once the candidate has filled all the required details in the application form.They can recheck all the information on the confirmation page. If needed they can make the required changes by clicking on the Edit option.
- Candidate can submit their final application form once they are satisfied that all the details entered in the application form is authentic.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page.
Insofar, Official details of TS PGLCET 2018 Application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as TSCHE releases TS PGLCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.