TS PGLCET Previous Year Question Paper – Osmania University releases TS PGLCET Question paper on the official website – lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates preparing for the upcoming TS PGLCET Exam can hone their skills by practicing from the previous year question papers given below.
TS PGLCET Previous Year Question Paper
The question papers are released with TS PGLCET Answer Key. TS PGLCET question papers given below have solutions for them, either in the document themselves or provide in the answer key.
|TS PGLCET Question Paper||TS PGLCET Question Paper||TS PGLCET Answer Key|
|TS PGLCET 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key||Download Here||Click Here|
|TS PGLCET 2020 Question Paper||Download Here||Click Here|
TS PGLCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for TS PGLCET 2022 exam is provided here as per the last year’s details:
- Language: The entrance exam questions will be asked in English.
- Mode: The exam takes place in online mode.
- Duration: TS PGLCET lasts for a total of 90 minutes.
- Type of questions: The exam will have multiple choice questions with 4 options, out of which only 1 will be correct.
- Sections: The question paper is divided in 2 parts.
- No. of questions: There are total 120 questions, with 40 and 80 questions respectively from part A and part B.
- Negative marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- Check the distribution of marks for each section in the table below.
How to Download TS PGLCET Previous Year Question Papers PDF with Solutions?
The process is simple, just click the link provided. PDF file would be downloaded.
Significance of TS PGLCET 2022 Question Papers
Solving previous year question papers is important, as it provides four distinct merits:
- They helps the candidate to get an overview of the exam pattern.
- They helps a candidate to gauge the difficult level of the questions.
- Solving different papers helps the candidate to improve his time management skills.
- Solving them instills confidence in the candidate.
TS PGLCET Syllabus
Before appearing for TS PGLCET 2022 candidates must be familiar with the syllabus for the examination. Check the complete syllabus below.
- JURISPRUDENCE: Rights and Duties – Ownership and Possession, Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Property, Liability,Persons, Obligation, Legal Sanctions
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Centre-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW: Subjects of International Law, International Law and Municipal Law, Nationality and Statelessness, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- MERCANTILE LAW: General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
- LABOUR LAW: Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- CRIMES and TORTS: Indian Penal Code – General Principles & Exceptions for Indian Penal Code, General principles of Tort, Defences, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986, Joint liability
- IPR & OTHER LAWS: Right to Information Act 2005, Information Technology Act 2000, Protection of Human Rights Act 1993, Environment Protection Act 1986, Patents Act 1970, Copyright Act 1957.
|Section||No. of questions||Marks/ right answer|
(Jurisprudence + Constitutional Law)
|(20 x 2=) 40||+1 mark|
(Public International Law+Mercantile Law+Labour Law+Crimes & Torts+IPR & Others)
|(16 x 5=) 80||+1 mark|
|Total||(40 + 80=) 120||120 marks|
About TS PGLCET Previous Year Question Papers
TS PGLCET Question papers are available in English only. There are 120 Questions to be done in 90 minutes in the paper. There is no negative marking in the paper. TS PGLCET exam is conducted by OU on behalf of TSCHE. It is entrance exam for admission to LLM in Law colleges in Telangana.
FAQs on TS PGLCET Previous Year Question Papers
No, there is no negative marking.
Links are given above.
Official Website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.