TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus: Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test 2020 syllabus is released by the convener, TS PGLCET 2020, Hyderabad. The questions in the exam will come from the syllabus specified. Eligible candidates must prepare for the exam as per the syllabus. For more information about TS PGLCET 2020 syllabus, preparation tips for the entrance exam and books to refer, keep reading this page.
TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus
TS PGLCET 2020 question paper will consist questions from the subjects of : Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, crime and torts. The candidates must prepare exam topics as per the pattern of the questions in the examination.
TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus – Jurisprudence
- Rights and Duties – Ownership and Possession
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law
- Custom Precedent and Legislation,
- Legal Sanctions
TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus – Constitutional Law
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights
- Centre-State Relations
- Emergency provisions
- Amendments to the constitution
TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus – Public International Law
- Subjects of International Law
- International Law
- Municipal Law
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Territory
- Air, Sea and outer space
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations.
TS PGLCET 2020 Syllabus – Other Subjects
Mercantile Law: General Principles of Contract (Sections 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
- Trade Union Act 1926
- Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- General principles of Tort
- State liability for torts
- Consumer Protection Act,1986
- Joint liability
Crimes and Torts: General Principles & Exceptions for Indian Penal Code.
TS PGLCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates should go through the exam pattern before appearing for the test. This helps them get familiar with the type of questions in the exam and prepare themselves accordingly. We are providing exam pattern for TS PGLCET 2020 exam here, as per previous year.
Language: The entrance exam questions will be asked in English.
Mode: The exam takes place in online mode.
Duration: TS PGLCET lasts for a total of 90 minutes.
Type of questions: The exam will have multiple choice questions with 4 options, out of which only 1 will be correct.
Sections: The question paper is divided in 2 parts.
No. of questions: There are total 120 questions, with 40 and 80 questions respectively from part A and part B.
Marks/ wrong answer: There will be no mark deduction in case of wrong answers.
You can check distribution of marks for each section in the table below.
|Section||No. of questions||Marks/ right answer|
TS PGLCET 2020 Preparation
The candidates who are preparing for TS PGLCET 2020 should prepare a strategy before they get down to study the syllabus. We are providing handy preparation tips for you. You can follow the below mentioned tips to devise your study plan for TS PGLCET 2020 syllabus.
- Time table: Prepare a time table and divide your time for all topics. Devote more time to the subjects you are weak in. The serious aspirants should follow the time table tclosely. Avoid taking frequent breaks and do not go around finding excuses to go out.
- Familiarity with exam pattern: Read about the pattern of the exam carefully. Check the difficulty level of the questions and prepare in accordance with the type and difficulty of questions.
- Mock test: After you finish your entire syllabus, go for mock tests. The mock tests are designed in accordance with the actual pattern of the exam. Make tests make you realize where you stand among other aspirants and how much more effort you should put into your preparation.
- Current affairs: The candidates must stay updated on the latest laws and amendments being introduced. Follow different sources of information such as newspapers, news websites etc. for the same.
- Previous year question papers: The candidates must solve previous 5 year question papers. These are the most effective way to improve your preparation and revise your strategy.
TS PGLCET 2020 Books
|Name of the Book||Get Here|
|Indian Polity, M. Laxmikanth||buy here|
|Studies in Jurisprudence and Legal Theory, Dr. N.V. Paranjape||buy here|
|Jurisprudence and Legal Theory, Dr. V.D. Mahajan||buy here|
|Law of Torts, Dr. R.K. Bangia||buy here|
|Textbook on Indian Penal Code, K D Gaur||buy here|
About TS PGLCET 2020
Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test 2020 (TS PGLCET 2020) will be conducted as per the schedule in online mode. You can apply for the exam online on the exam website. It is a state level exam that grants admission to various 2-year LL.M. courses in Telangana colleges and universities. The exam is conducted by the convener, TS PGLCET 2020, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.