TS PGLCET 2023 will be held on 25 May 2023. Application form for the exam has been released. The Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) is a State level Law entrance exam. It is organized by Osmania University for admission to LLM in PG Law Colleges in Telangana. If you want to appear in TS PGLCET exam then register before last date. Then download TS PGLCET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then TS PGLCET 2023 result.
Latest – TS PGLCET 2023 Application Form has been released. Get link to apply here
TS PGLCET 2023
What is TS PGLCET exam?
The full form of TS PGLCET is Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Osmania University at a State level. You can get admission in LLM in PG Law Colleges in Telangana through this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Mock Test
- Application Form
- Application Correction
- Hall Ticket
- Answer Key
- Response Sheet
TS PGLCET 2023 Exam Date
OU decides and announces the exam date of TS PGLCET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check lawcet.tsche.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||01 Mar 2023|
|Release of TS PGLCET 2023 application form||02 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply online without late fee||06 Apr 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500||12 Apr 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 1000||19 Apr 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 2000||26 Apr 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 4000||03 May 2023|
|Correction Window||04 to 10 May 2023|
|TS PGLCET 2023 hall ticket release date||16 May 2023|
|TS PGLCET 2023 Exam Date||25 May 2023|
|Release of official answer key||29 May 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||31 May 2023|
|TS PGLCET 2023 result announcement||As per OU|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Test Zones
- Important Dates
- Instruction Booklet
- Correction in Application Form
- User Guide for filling Online Application
TS PGLCET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||TS PGLCET 2023|
|Full Form of TS PGLCET||Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test|
|Full Form of OU||Osmania University|
|Type of Exam||Law Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through TS PGLCET||LLM|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through TS PGLCET||PG Law Colleges in Telangana|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||LLB of BL 3/5 Year Degree Holders|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, and Other Laws|
TS PGLCET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- OU releases the TS PGLCET application form 2023 at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the TS PGLCET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the TS PGLCET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test.
TS PGLCET Exam
If you will appear in TS PGLCET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the TS PGLCET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online Computer Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple choice type.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is none for incorrect answers
TS PGLCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of TS PGLCET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the TS PGLCET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve TS PGLCET previous year question papers.
TS PGLCET Sample Papers
The TS PGLCET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Law entrance exam preparation.
- The TS PGLCET 2023 sample paper by OU, if any, is official.
- However you can also use TS PGLCET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest TS PGLCET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use TS PGLCET 2023 mock test.
TS PGLCET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of TS PGLCET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- TS PGLCET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The TS PGLCET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice TS PGLCET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve TS PGLCET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
TS PGLCET 2023 Admit Card
The TS PGLCET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the TS PGLCET admit card.
- OU releases the admit card at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of TS PGLCET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the TS PGLCET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test 2023.
TS PGLCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the TS PGLCET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of TS PGLCET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If OU releases the TS PGLCET official answer key, then you can download it at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Osmania University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the TS PGLCET solutions.
TS PGLCET 2023 Result
All students who write the TS PGLCET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Osmania University (OU) declares the TS PGLCET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for TS PGLCET 2023 result link is is lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per OU calendar.
- In order to check TS PGLCET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of TS PGLCET exam decides your admission to LLM courses.
Official Website is lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
Qs. What is the TS PGLCET Exam?
Ans. The TS PGLCET exam is a State level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to LLM courses in PG Law Colleges in Telangana.
Qs. Who conducts TS PGLCET?
Ans. The Osmania University (OU) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for TS PGLCET 2023?
Ans. The official website is lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for TS PGLCET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the TS PGLCET 2023 notification. Check lawcet.tsche.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for TS PGLCET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the TS PGLCET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for TS PGLCET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on TS PGLCET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply