TUEE 2019 Admit Card will be issued by the Tezpur University, Assam. It will be made available in online mode over the official website of the Tezpur University i.e www.tezuadmissions.com. Only those candidates will be getting the TUEE 2019 Admit card who will submit their application forms before the last date. Usually, the TUEE admit cards are released in the month of May, every year. Note that, TUEE 2019 admit card will only be issued to those candidates who have to appear for the offline, university-level exam. The University will be notifying about the release date via an email or text message to all the candidates who had applied. To know more about TUEE 2019 admit card, a candidate can keep reading!
TUEE 2019 Admit Card
The TUEE 2019 admit card is issued over the official website only. The University will not be sending it via registered post or courier service. For the comfort of the candidates, the table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for the TUEE 2019 exam, tentatively. Candidates can refer to them to keep a track of it.
|Issue Date of Admit Card||10 May 2019|
|TUEE 2019 exams||31 May, 01 & 01 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download their TUEE 2019 Admit Card from here.
How To Download TUEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will then have to follow the steps listed below to download their TUEE admit cards.
- Candidates will first have to visit the official website of Tezpur University.
- Candidates will then be directed to the website home page.
- Candidate will then have to click on the “Sign In” link.
- Then, the candidate will have to enter their Email Id and Password.
- Once, the candidate has entered all the required information they will have to click on the “SIGN ME IN” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout for further use.
Details Mentioned On TUEE 2019 Admit Card
The TUEE 2019 admit card is a very important document as it is needed for the candidate to carry the admit card on the day of examination. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card. The admit card consists of details mentioned below.
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Exam venue
- Location of test center
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Mothers Name
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Registration Number
- Exam Related Instructions
What To Do In Case of Any Discrepancy?
The TUEE 2019 admit card consists of all the vital details about the exam and the candidate. Hence, it is highly advised that the candidates check all the details mentioned in the admit card as soon as they download it. In case if the students come across any discrepancy in the admit card or the details filled in by a candidate doesn’t match to the ones printed on TUEE admit card, students are requested to immediately contact the university authorities. And get it rectified as soon as possible!
Importance of TUEE 2019 Admit Card
TUEE 2019 admit card will only be provided once by the exam conducting body(i.e Tezpur University). It is considered an important document for the following reasons:
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam premises without a valid TUEE 2019 admit card. As the identity of a candidate will be verified on the basis of the details mentioned in the admit card to the details printed over the ID proof.
- Other than exam related details, TUEE 2019 admit card will have some of the personal, education-related and course-related details mentioned on it. So, a candidate is advised to store their TUEE admit cards safely, even after the exam has been conducted.
TUEE 2019 Exam Scheme
Once a candidate has retrieved their TUEE 2019 admit card, he or she can start preparing as per the examination scheme provided below. Tezpur University doesn’t conduct an admission test for all courses. But for all the courses, it conducts TUEE, this general exam pattern shall be followed.
- Mode of Exam – Pen and Paper Based Test
- Duration – 90 minutes
- Total Marks – 100 marks
- Duration – 90 minutes
- Question Type – Objective
- Marking Scheme – Correct Answer – 1 mark; Incorrect Answer – 0.25 marks
- Number of Sections – 4 sections – I, II, III and IV