ULET 2020 – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has released counseling instruction and schedule for admission to LLB (3-year course). All the information related to counseling is notified at univraj.org. ULET stands for University Law Entrance Test through which the candidates can get admission into various law colleges and universities of Rajasthan for pursuing LLB Course. This year the admission will be based on the UG/PG Merit List. The admission process is conducted by UNIRAJ (University of Rajasthan). The candidates can get admission on a total of 630 seats (330 seats for university law college and 300 seats for university law college center-2-SFS Course). For getting the eligibility criteria, admission procedure, and rest of the admission details for ULET 2020, refer to this article.
– ULET 2020 2nd Counselling instruction and schedule has been released. Scroll down to check it.
– ULET 2020: Important Notice regarding counselling has been announced. Scroll down to check it.
Rajasthan University is offering the admission into LLB Courses at University Law College and University Law College Center-2. Knowing the admission events is important for the candidates. So here we are providing the ULET 2020 important events with their schedule in the given table. Get it below –
|Admission Notice||05 Dec 2020|
|Availability of Application Form||08 Dec 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28 Dec 2020|
|Form Correction||29-30 Dec 2020|
|Submission of Documents related to|
|21-30 Dec 2020|
|Publication of Merit List|
|2nd Counselling||08 – 10 Feb 2021|
2nd Counselling Schedule: Click here to download ULET 2020 Second Counselling Schedule.
Revised Schedule: Click here to download ULET 2020 Revised Admission Schedule
Download Schedule: Click here to download ULET 2020 Admission Schedule
ULET 2020 Second Counselling Schedule
Click here to download the notice.
ULET 2020 Counselling Important Notice
Click here to download notice in PDF Format.
ULET 2020 Counselling
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has released counseling instruction for admission to LLB (3-year course). In the counseling process, category-wise seats are filled in order of merit as per the schedule. In case a candidate is absent in the counseling his/her seat will be filled by the next candidate of the same category in order of merit. No second chance will be given to such a candidate in the counseling for University Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Counseling will close after the allotment of category-wise seats. The candidate has to fill an Admission Form of the college after verification of his/her documents. The Form will be available at the Counseling Venue at the cost of Rs.100/- only.
Counselling Guideline: Click here to check the ULET 2020 Counselling Guideline.
Documents to be carry at time of Counselling
Candidate has to bring following documents in original and two sets of self-attested photocopies of each document on the day of counseling.
- Online Application form & Final Merit Card for ULET-2020
- Valid Photo ldentity Card (c.g. Aadhar, Voter Id, Pan Card, DL etc)
- Secondary Marks sheet
- Senior Secondary Marks sheet
- Graduation/Post Graduation marks-sheets (qualifying examination on the basis of which admission is sought)
- In the case of CGPA, the candidate is required to bring the conversion certificate/document for conversion of CGPA to equivalent percentage.
- Category/Caste certificate as applicable issued by the competent authority.
- C/MBC certificate issued on or after 27-12-2019.
- WS certificate issued on or after 01-04-2020.
- Certificate of Person with disabilities/Differently Abled from the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate & Character Certificate from the institution of last regular course.
- Recent 06 (Six) passport size photographs.
- Migration Certificate (To be submitted in original within 10 days of the date of admission to LL.B. I Year Course at University Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur during office hours. It is necessary for the purpose of Enrolment).
- Non-Income Tax Payee Certificate for fee relaxation
ULET 2020 Application Form
The application process will start soon in online mode only. The candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for ULET 2020. The details have been provided below. Candidates need to fill in the basic details in order to do the registration process and at the end pay the ULET Application Form Fee to make it complete. After the last date of submission for the ULET Application Form, no other entries will be accepted.
ULET Application Fee – After completing the registration, the candidates will need to submit the following amount of application fee in the online mode only.
ULET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to fill the application form for ULET 2020 Admission, the candidates must have fulfilled the required eligibility criteria.
Candidates may apply for admission in LLB 1st Year who has secured minimum 45% marks in case of General/EWS/OBC/MBC category and minimum 40% marks in case of SC/ST/PH Category in the aggregate of the qualifying examination (UG/PG) for admission to LLB 1st Year class.
Minimum 60% marks or above in the aggregate in case of students coming from university other than those situated in the state of Rajasthan. Minimum eligibility for admission to the LLB 1st Year.
A candidates who has taken the Bachelor’s (UG) or the Master’s Degree (PG) in Arts/Commerce/Science/Engineering/Medicine/Management/Nursing/Agriculture or the degree of Shastri/ Acharya or he degree of Ayurvedacharya/ Ayurveda Brihaspati of this University or of any other University recognised for the purpose by the Syndicate with full course prescribed for degree.
ULET 2020 Admission Procedure
The admission to LLB 1st year course will be made on the basis of the merit of marks obtained at the qualifying examinations. A candidates may apply either on the basis of UG or on the basis of PG Marks whichever is higher.
From the merit, first 300 candidates (category-wise) and EWS candidates shall be given admission to University Law College and next 300 candidates (Category-wise) and EWS candidates shall be given admission to University Law College Center-2.
Tie Breaker –
In case where two or more candidates stand on same merit position, ther preference will be given on the following Criteria –
- Who has secured higher marks in qualifying examination without any weightage.
- Where the merit of both the candidates are of equal PG marks, who has secured higher marks in UG.
- Where the merit of the candidates is of UG marks and another of PG marks, who has secured higher marks in UG.
- Where the merit of both the candidates are of equal UG Marks, who has secured higher marks in XII standard .
- Where either of the above criteria unable to fix the preference, who is older than other.
Reservation and weightage (NCC/NSS/Sports etc.) shall be given as per university rules, subject to fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria.
ULET 2020 Seat Matrix
The admission to first year of LLB (3 year course) will be done for – 600 seats (300 seats for University Law College and 300 seats for university law college center-II -SFS Course)
The University was granted an annual grant of Rs.2.5 lacs by the participating States of Rajputana. What is remarkable is that the States made it clear that the “acceptance of the grant will in no way detract from the autonomy of the University and its freedom to organise its teaching and administration as to embody in them the highest conception of University life.” The University has made a significant contribution in the field of higher education. A peep into the past has many interesting features to reveal its progressive and dynamic outlook since its very beginning. The University Motto, “Dharmo Vishwasya Jagatah Pratishtha” suggested by the Vice-Chancellor, Dr. G. S. Mahajani was accepted by the Executive Council at its meeting held on 28- January, 1948. With the establishment of a Board of Secondary Education in the State in 1957 the schools were transferred to this board and the University could then concentrate on development of higher education and research. The University of Rajasthan subsequently became a teaching-cum-affiliating University.
Official Website: univraj.org
For getting more details about ULET 2020 Admission, Download following Documents:
FAQ’s For ULET
Right now, 600 seats are available for ULET 2020 Admission.
No, the only mode for admission processes and applications are in online mode.
This year the admission will be based on the UG/PG merit list or qualifying marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.