Educational Rating and Assessment (ERA) Foundation is a “Not-for-profit” company incorporated under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956. ERA Foundation will conduct Uni-GAUGE 2019 and COMEDK UGET 2019 exams as a combined entrance exam on May 12, 2019. Mock Test for Uni GAUGE 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam is now available. Uni-GAUGE 2019 exam is for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/ Institutions of ERA Foundation for the academic year 2019-20. The Uni GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions accepts Uni GAUGE score for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and BTech (Bachelor of Technology). ERA Foundation has partnered with TCS-iON, a subsidiary of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for conducting this computer-based test across India. The entrance test is in online mode and conducts in about 150 cities across India.
A candidate who registers for both exams together, will
- Attend only one exam on May 12, 2019.
- Receive two separate scorecards. By using COMEDK UGET 2019 scorecard candidate can get admission to COMEDK member institutions. Likewise by using Uni GAUGE 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam score card candidate can get admission in Uni GAUGE member institutions.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam
Candidates are appearing for “Uni-GAUGE E 2019″ to take admission into undergraduate engineering programs at the participating member universities / Institutions / Associations of ERA Foundation. Get all the details of Application Form, Admit Card, Result and Eligibility Criteria etc on this page.
Schedule for Uni GAUGE 2019 is below.
|Uni GAUGE 2019 application form available from||16 Jan 2019|
|Mock Test is available from||05 Feb 2019|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19 Apr 2019|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||20 Apr 2019|
|Last date to edit select fields in the application form||22 Apr 2019|
|The start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||03 May 2019|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||11 May 2019|
|Uni GAUGE 2019 exam date||12 May 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||16 May 2019|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||20 May 2019|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||24 May 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||27 May 2019|
Applicants will choose Test City from the available list of test cities in the online application form. The test cities allotted to the candidates on a first come first serve basis. However, ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate. Each city can have one or more centres. A computer-assisted randomization/optimization process allocates the centres. The allocated centre available on the online test admission ticket (online TAT).
Uni GAUGE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates can refer the websites of the participating Universities for complete information on eligibility for admission. The overall eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Biotechnology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio-Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks same as mentioned above also eligible to apply.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before December 31st, 2019 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before December 31st, 2002.
- Additional criteria including, number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities/institutions on their respective websites.
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However, the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities/Institutions, as required. COMEDK UGET 2019
- Diploma students can also apply for “Uni-GAUGE 2019” entrance exam for admissions into BE/B-Tech courses in Member participating Universities/Institutions.
Application Form for Uni GAUGE 2019
The candidates can register themselves at www.unigauge.com. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the Uni Gauge (E) 2019 Application Form page. You can also get the link to the page from above quick links section. Click on the link to get all the details about the Application Process.
|Stream||Uni-GAUGE-E Only||COMEDK UGET Only||Both COMEDK AND Uni-GAUGE-E|
- This fee is non-refundable. It won’t be refunded under any circumstance including judicial and statutory reasons. ERA Foundation
- Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- You will be directed to the Citrus payment portal after clicking on the ‘submit’ button to complete the payment process.
- Please re-login into the application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Admit Card/ Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
Online Test Admission Ticket available under individual candidate login of the Unigauge website. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain the printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). The officials will not dispatch the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances. Without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents mentioned there, a candidate will not allow to write the Uni-GAUGE 2019. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counselling and until the completion of the admission process.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Test Centers
The Uni GAUGE 2019 entrance exam will be held on below mention centers.
Mock Test for Uni GAUGE 2019
In order to familiarize the students with the computer-based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST is made available on the official website. To give the mock test for Uni-GAUGE -2019, Candidates should visit the official website or through the direct link is provided below.
Mock Test: Click here to take the mock test.
How to Prepare for the Uni GAUGE 2019
Adaptive learning is learning a concept in a video lecture followed by a test where the concept is judged at every step. If you fail to answer any step correctly the whole process of understanding the concept and how to solve the problems will be repeated. A similar question will follow this and it will try to understand how well you have understood the concept. Next, you’ll be asked the step 2 question and it goes on.
This makes sure that you have learned in a proper and positive way. You can also study at your own pace. Only studying books will no longer be enough for the students to prosper in this entrance exam. Apart from that there is a five-point rule you can follow – i) Make a detailed plan ii) Understand basic Concepts iii) Select the relevant Study material iv) Attempt maximum possible ‘Mock Test’ and lastly v) Avoid new topics and books. These tips and strategy will help you to give a good performance in Uni-GAUGE 2019.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Uni-GAUGE 2019 is not available yet, candidates can check the last year’s syllabus below for reference purpose only. Candidates can click respective link below to download the syllabus.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Answer Key
The Uni GAUGE 2019 provisional answer key available on the official website i.e., www.unigauge.com after the completion of the examination. The officials provide a verification slot to check the Uni GAUGE answer key and challenge it if there is any mistake. Post challenge/ verification process, the final answer key of Uni GAUGE 2019 releases on the website. Candidates can use the Uni GAUGE 2019 Answer Key to compare their answers and estimate the scores.
Result of Uni GAUGE 2019
The test scores of the candidates made available under the individual login at www.unigauge.com as per the calendar of events. A candidate can seek clarifications, if any, within the dates allotted. Subsequently, the final result publishes thereafter no further claim entertained and will be binding on all candidates. Candidates can get all the details and the direct links to check Test Scores which is provided on our Uni-GAUGE E- 2019 Result page.
Official Website: www.unigauge.com