Educational Rating and Assessment (ERA) Foundation is a “Not-for-profit” company incorporated under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956. ERA Foundation will be conducting Uni-GAUGE -E 2018 and COMEDK UGET 2018 exams as a combined entrance exam on May 13, 2018. Uni-GAUGE E 2018 exam will be for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/Institutions of ERA Foundation for the academic year 2018-19. The uni-gauge score is accepted for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and BTech (Bachelor of Technology) at Uni GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions. ERA Foundation has partnered with TCS-iON, a subsidiary of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for conducting this computer-based test across India. The entrance test will be administered online and will be conducted in about 150 cities across India.
A candidate who registers for both exams together, will
- Attend only one exam on May 13, 2018.
- Receive two separate scorecards. By using COMEDK UGET 2018 scorecard candidate can get admission to COMEDK member institutions. Likewise by using Uni GAUGE 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam score card candidate can get admission in Uni GAUGE member institutions.
Uni GAUGE 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam
Candidates appearing for “Uni-GAUGE E 2018″ will be allowed to take admission to undergraduate Engineering programs at the participating member universities / Institutions / Associations of ERA Foundation. Get all the details of Application Form, Admit Card, Result and Eligibility Criteria etc on this page.
Schedule for Uni GAUGE E 2018 is given below.
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application||16 Jan 2018|
|Mock Test made available online||05 Feb 2018|
|Last date for fee payments and submission of application online||19 Apr 2018|
|Test Admission Ticket (Admit Card) download from||04 May 2018|
|Last date for downloading Online TET (Admit Card)||12 May 2018|
|Date of Uni GAUGE E Exam||13 May 2018|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys||17 May 2018|
|Last date for receiving challenges/ objections to Provisional Answer Keys||21 May 2018|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||25 May 2018|
|Test Score cards made available online||28 May 2018|
Applicants can choose the Test City from the available list of test cities in the online application form. The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis. However, ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate. Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer-assisted randomization/optimization process. The allocated center will be communicated on the online test admission ticket (online TAT).
The Candidates are requested to refer the websites of the participating Universities for complete information on eligibility for admission. The overall eligibility criteria are mentioned briefly here:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Biotechnology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio-Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks same as mentioned above also eligible to apply.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before December 31st, 2018 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before December 31st, 2000.
- Additional criteria including, number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities/institutions on their respective websites.
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However, the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities/Institutions, as required.COMEDK UGET 2018
- Diploma students can also apply for “Uni-GAUGE- E 2018” entrance exam for admissions into BE/B-Tech courses in Member participating Universities/Institutions.
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.unigauge.com. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the Uni Gauge (E) 2018 Application Form page. The link to the page is given above. Click on the link to get all the details about Application Process.
|Stream||Uni-GAUGE-E Only||COMEDK UGET Only||Both COMEDK AND Uni-GAUGE-E|
|PCM||1600 + 18% GST + Convenience charges||1300 + 18% GST + Convenience charges||2100 + 18% GST + Convenience charges|
- This fee is non-refundable. It won’t be refunded under any circumstance including judicial and statutory reasons.
- Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on ‘submit’ button to complete the payment process.
- Please re-login into the application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card/ Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under individual candidate login of the Unigauge website from May 2018. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain the printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances. Candidates will not be allowed to write the Uni-GAUGE E -2018 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents mentioned there. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counseling and until the completion of the Admission process.
In order to familiarize the students with the computer-based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST has been made available on the official website as per the calendar of events. To give the mock test, candidate can click the below mentioned link.
- Click Here to give mock test.
How to Prepare
Adaptive learning is learning a concept in a video lecture followed by a test where the concept is is judged at every step. If you fail to answer any step correctly the whole process of understanding the concept and how to solve the problems will be repeated. A similar question will follow this and it will try to understand how well you have understood the concept. Next, you’ll be asked the step 2 question and it goes on.
This makes sure that you have learned in a proper and positive way. You can also study at your own pace. Only studying books will no longer be enough for the students to prosper in this entrance exam. Apart from that there is a five-point rule you can follow – i) Make a detailed plan ii) Understand basic Concepts iii) Select the relevant Study material iv) Attempt maximum possible ‘Mock Test’ and lastly v) Avoid new topics and books. These tips and strategy will help you to give a good performance in Uni-GAUGE-E 2018.
The syllabus for the Uni-GAUGE E 2018 is provided in below links. Candidates can click respective link below to download the syllabus.
Provisional Answer Keys, Final Answer Keys (post challenge verification) and Test Scores of the candidates will be made available under the individual login at www.unigauge.com as per the calendar of events. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates allotted. Subsequently, the final result will be made available that will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter. Candidates can get all the details and the direct Links to check Test Scores is provided on our Uni-GAUGE E- 2018 Result page.
For more information of Uni GAUGE E, please information brochure.