Uni GAUGE 2023 will be held on 28 May. Era Foundation has released the Uni Gauge E application form on 15 February. The last date to apply is 24 April. After that candidates can edit form from 26 April to 29 April. Then admit card will be issued on 18 May. After exam, answer key will be out on 30 May. Then candidates can submit objections till 1 June. The final answer keys will be out on 6 June. And Uni GAUGE E result 2023 will be announced on 10 June. The Uni Gauge E exam is the State level Engineering entrance exam held by ERA Foundation. It is for admission to BE / B.Tech courses in Member Institutions. Its official website is unigauge.com.
– Uni GAUGE 2023 syllabus is out. Scroll down for more details.
– Uni GAUGE 2023 application form is out. Get the link to apply online here.
– Uni GAUGE 2023 schedule has been announced. Scroll down to view the calendar of events.
Uni GAUGE 2023
What is Uni GAUGE exam?
The full form of Uni GAUGE is Uni GAUGE. It is a State level Engineering entrance examination conducted by ERA Foundation. BE / B.Tech admission in Member Institutions for 2023-24 session is on the basis of Uni GAUGE 2023.
Uni GAUGE 2023 Exam Date
ERA Foundation decides and announces the exam date of Uni GAUGE 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check unigauge.com regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of Uni GAUGE 2023 application form||15 Feb 2023|
|Last date to apply online at unigauge.com||24 Apr 2023|
|Edit fields in application form||26 to 29 Apr 2023|
|Uni GAUGE 2023 admit card release date||18 May 2023|
|Uni GAUGE 2023 Exam Date||28 May 2023|
|Release of official answer key||30 May 2023 (11 AM)|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections to Provisional Answer Keys||01 Jun 2023 (4 pm)|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||06 Jun 2023 (12 noon)|
|Uni GAUGE 2023 result announcement||10 Jun 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Uni GAUGE 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||Uni GAUGE|
|Full Form of Uni GAUGE||Uni GAUGE|
|Organizing Body||ERA Foundation|
|Full Form of ERA Foundation||ERA Foundation|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through Uni GAUGE||BE / B.Tech|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through Uni GAUGE||Member Institutions|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
Uni GAUGE 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Uni GAUGE needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- ERA Foundation releases the Uni GAUGE application form 2023 at unigauge.com.
- Students should fill and submit the Uni GAUGE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the Uni GAUGE 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Uni GAUGE.
Eligibility Criteria of Uni GAUGE
The Uni GAUGE eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- ERA Foundation provides the detailed Uni GAUGE 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website unigauge.com.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the Uni GAUGE 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Uni GAUGE.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through Uni GAUGE before admission.
Uni GAUGE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of Uni GAUGE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the Uni GAUGE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Unigauge exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve Uni GAUGE previous year question papers.
The entrance test is based on the current 11th and 12th syllabus of CBSE
The question paper of Uni GAUGE will be as per the exam pattern.
- The Uni GAUGE 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per unigauge.com.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and Uni GAUGE sample question papers.
- Uni GAUGE 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
|Physics||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Chemistry||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Mathematics||60 Questions||60 Marks|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQ.
- Number of Questions – There are 180 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 180.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And there is no negative marks for incorrect answers.
Uni GAUGE 2023 Admit Card
The Uni GAUGE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the Uni GAUGE admit card.
- ERA Foundation releases the admit card at unigauge.com.
- Only those students who show the admit card of Uni GAUGE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the Uni GAUGE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Uni GAUGE 2023.
Uni GAUGE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the Uni GAUGE 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of Uni GAUGE 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If ERA Foundation releases the Uni GAUGE official answer key, then you can download it at unigauge.com.
- Follow instructions of the ERA Foundation to submit objections, and calculate marks using the Uni GAUGE solutions.
Uni GAUGE 2023 Result
All students who write the Uni GAUGE 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The ERA Foundation (ERA Foundation) declares the Uni GAUGE 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where Uni GAUGE 2023 result link is published is unigauge.com.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by ERA Foundation.
- In order to check Uni GAUGE 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of Uni GAUGE exam decides your admission to BE / B.Tech courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of Uni GAUGE results.
Official Website is unigauge.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the Uni GAUGE Exam?
Ans. The Uni GAUGE exam is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to BE / B.Tech courses in Member Institutions.
Qs. Who conducts Uni GAUGE?
Ans. The ERA Foundation (ERA Foundation) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for Uni GAUGE 2023?
Ans. The official website is unigauge.com.
Qs. How to apply for Uni GAUGE?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the Uni GAUGE 2023 notification. Check unigauge.com for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for Uni GAUGE 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the Uni GAUGE syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for Uni GAUGE 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on Uni GAUGE 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply