|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Uni GAUGE 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam – Powered by the Era Foundation, Uni-GAUGE is conducting an online engineering entrance exam. Uni GAUGE 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam will be organized in May 2017. A total of 13 engineering colleges/universities are accepting Uni-GAUGE online entrance test scores for BE/B.Tech admission. Candidates can apply for Uni GAUGE 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam and also COMEDK UGET 2017 as single exam in order to get separate score cards by attending only one exam (read more about this below). Students from any state in India can appear for this exam which will take place in more than 150 cities.
COMEDK UGET 2017 and Uni GAUGE 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam
A candidate who registers for both exams together, will
- Attend only one exam in May 2017.
- Receive two separate score cards. By using COMEDK UGET 2017 score card candidate can get admission to COMEDK member institutions. Likewise by using Uni GAUGE 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam score card candidate can get admission in Uni GAUGE member institutions.
Uni GAUGE 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam
All India online entrance exam for engineering courses for after 12th students. Uni-Gauge-E 2017 serves as a common entrance test for participating universities. The online engineering entrance exam is of the level of several other national level engineering entrances.
Schedule for Uni GAUGE E 2017 is given below.
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application||13 Feb 2017|
|Mock Test made available online||20 Feb 2017|
|Last date for fee payments and submission of application online||20 Apr 2017|
|Test Admission Ticket (Admit Card) download from||5 May 2017|
|Last date for downloading Online TET (Admit Card)||13 May 2017|
|Date of Uni GAUGE E Exam||14 May 2017|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys||17 May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges/ objections to Provisional Answer Keys||22 May 2017|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||26 May 2017|
|Test Score cards made available online||29 May 2017|
Uni GAUGE 2017 Answer Key
The exam conducting body has released the answer keys of entrance exam. One of the chief purposes of providing candidates with Unigauge E 2017 answer key is to enable them to know exactly where they gain or lose marks. Candidates who appeared for engineering entrance exam can check answer keys online.
Final Answer Keys and Objection Form is available in Applicant Login ID now. Candidates can login to check the same through the direct link provided below.
- Candidates are required to fill details in online application form at www.unigauuge.com.
- Select between applying only for Unigauge E 2017, or COMEDK 2017, or both. Accordingly, the fee amount is decided which applicant can pay.
- Online registrations are open in the month of February 2017.
- Candidates should have passed second Pre-University Course (PUC) or 10+2 Or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Diploma students looking for admission to Engineering streams are eligible.
- Examination passed should be recognized by State / Central Government.
- Candidates appearing for the above examinations in the current academic year are also eligible to apply.
Following points in eligibility criteria were also in brochure last year. Unigauge E 2017 eligibility criteria regarding percentage will be available here in the month of February 2017 when the exam conducting body releases 2017-2018 information brochure.
Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Exam For B.Tech/B.E
For General Category
- Minimum aggregate score of 45% marks in PCM or other compulsory subjects in qualifying examination mentioned above except English.
- Pass all PCM or other compulsory subjects individually in qualifying examination.
For SC, ST and OBC Category
- Minimum aggregate score of 40% marks in PCM or other compulsory subjects in qualifying examination mentioned above except English.
- Pass all PCM or other compulsory subjects individually in qualifying examination.
Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility while filling up the Uni-GAUGE Exam application form online.
|Minimum Age||Minimum 17 Years (Born before 31 Dec 1999)|
|Max Age||Varies with University (Check University Website)|
|Number of Attempts||Varies with University (Check University Website)|
|Reservations||Varies with University (Check University Website)|
|10+2 or Equivalent Passing Year||Candidates passing Prior to 2014 NOT Eligible|
|Currently doing Medical , Engineering and Dental||Not Eligible|
|Malpractice & Barred Cases in Previous attempts||Not Eligible|
Uni Gauge E 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Uni-GAUGE E 2017 is detailed in below links. Candidates can click respective link below for download the syllabus.
Instruction to Candidates
|What to Bring to Exam Hall.||Things to take care|
|Your Test Admission Ticket for Uni-GAUGE-E Exam||Downloaded from Uni-GAUGE website|
|Valid Original Photo ID Proof||Acceptable ID Proofs(Any one of below)
|2 Recent passport size color photograph||Below are not acceptable:
- Report well in Time to avoid missing general instructions and create unnecessary anxiety
- Report 120 minutes before the commencement of the test (8:00 AM) for morning session.
- The Examination Hall opens 60 minutes before the commencement of test. Find the seat allocated and take your seat; Candidates taking the exam from different seat other than allocated seat will not be allowed.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original that was mentioned in the Application. A candidate who does not possess the Online TAT downloaded and Unique Photo ID in original shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original of the candidates to satisfy himself / herself about the identity of each candidate.
- Please do not carry any electronic communication device or gadget (like cell phone etc.) to exam hall. You may leave the devices outside the hall at your own risk. If found with the possession of such items invigilators and other higher authorities can debar the candidates
- After 9:30 AM candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall to take the test under any circumstances for morning session.
- This is a closed book exam; books and printed material of any format except hall tickets are not allowed
- There will not be any provision for re-examination for any reason for candidates who fail to appear for the test on scheduled date and time
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her 2 recent (not older than 3 months) passport size color photograph during the conduct of UNI-GAUGE-E 2017 for submission and verification before the commencement of test. At the back of the photograph, candidate must mention his/her name, and TAT number
- The candidates must sign on their Test Admission Ticket in the presence of the invigilator, after the invigilator has verified their TAT
- The Uni-GAUGE-E 2017 test administration is timed. The Chief Superintendent of the test center is the official timekeeper
- Biometric verification may be conducted by Uni-GAUGE authorities on their own discretion before and during the test session.
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the test area even temporarily for any reason during the test duration (request for use of toilet will not be entertained)
Grounds for dismissal:
- Attempting to take the test for someone else (Impersonation)
- Failing to provide acceptable identification proof when asked for acceptable identification proofs are one of the below:
- Voter ID
- Adhaar Card/E-Adhaar
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School/College ID Card
- Certificate with seal and sign from Head of Institution Last studied
- Using any forbidden / unauthorized testing aids such as personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc
- Leaving the test center before the stipulated time.
- Refusing to follow directions as stipulated by the invigilators etc
- Photo-mismatch / photos older than six months / smudged or hazy photographs will result in disqualification of the candidate
- If the candidate has a past history of criminal records or having involved in ragging as defined by the concerned regulatory authorities are not allowed to take the entrance test and at the same time if it is established of the above offences subsequently, such candidates even if selected finally would be debarred from further pursuing a course
- The UGC regulations on curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions issued in April 2009 is available on the Uni-GAUGE website (www.unigauge.com) separately
- Any other misconduct in the opinion of the invigilator compels dismissing the candidate
- Creating disturbance at the test venue
- Giving or receiving unauthorized help
Failure to comply with the test procedures and regulations or with the test administrator’s directions can result in ERA Foundation taking action/s that include, but are not limited to, barring candidates from future testing and or cancelling the test scores. No results would be announced in respect of dismissed candidates.
With Unigauge Engineering Entrance Exam score you can apply for admissions in all Uni-GAUGE-E member institutions. There are overall 13 member institutions, names of which are listed below.
- M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad , Delhi
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- K L University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Karpagam University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University,Pune
- Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore.
For more information of Uni GAUGE E 2017, please read information brochure.