ERA Foundation will be conducting Uni-GAUGE -E 2018 and COMEDK UGET 2018 exams as a combined entrance exam on May 13th, 2018. Uni-GAUGE E 2018 exam will be for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/Institutions of ERA Foundation for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam will get all details about Uni-GAUGE (E) 2018 Result over here. The result is to be announced May 28, 2018. Candidates have to download their scorecard in order to apply in various colleges which considers Uni-GAUGE (E) as their entrance Test.
The uni-gauge score is accepted for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and BTech (Bachelor of Technology)at Uni GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions. ERA Foundation has partnered with TCS-iON, a subsidiary of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for conducting this computer-based test across India. The entrance test will be administered online and will be conducted in about 150 cities across India. Let us start with some the important dates of Uni Gauge (E) Result 2018.
Uni Gauge (E) Result 2018
Get all the details regarding Uni Gauge (E) 2018 Result on this page. The details include information about Score, Provisional Answer Key, Final Merit/ Rank, Seat Selection and Admission Process and other important details are given on this page.
|Uni-GAUGE E & COMEDK UGET 2018||13 May 2018|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and
the start date for online submission of objections/challenge
|17 May 2018|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections||21 May 2018|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||25 May 2018|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||28 May 2018|
Result: The Result for Uni Gauge (E) 2018 will be available on www.unigauge.com
Checking Your Score:
- You can download your scorecard using your login ID and password.
- The scorecard will be available to all candidates who have attended the exam.To know the dates from when you can download your scorecard please check on this page.
- They will not be sending scorecards through post or by email to any candidate. You will have to download the same from our website and take a print of the same so that you can send the same to the participating universities of your choice.
Evaluating Your Score:
- Your scorecard will have the raw scores and percentile for every section.
- Raw scores will be the actual marks that you have scored for that specific section.
- Percentile refers to the percentage of candidates who have acquired scores less than or equal to the score obtained by you
Sending the Score to Universities:
- You have to separately apply for participating university that you are interested in along with the downloaded Uni-GAUGE test scorecard and the prescribed documents mentioned in the participating university website.
Final Merit/Rank List
- Test scores of Uni-GAUGE E 2018 will be made available to candidates by the end of May 2018 under applicant login for all eligible candidates. The direct link will also be updated here.
- The candidates are expected to apply to their desired participating member University/Institution in response to the notifications issued by the respective University/Institution along with the test scores.
- Universities must give the details of the candidates who are participating in their admission process for verification.
- Universities/Institutions will use the scores in their admission process. The details of the scores of the candidates will be sent to the member Universities/Institutions on the request being made by them.
- Candidates will have their scorecards available as per the calendar of events.
- All candidates must note that any form of canvassing or influence exercised, attempted would result in permanent disqualification of the applicant without any further notice.
If there are any ties in the test scores, it will be resolved by the criteria pre-published by the Universities/Institutions as part of their admission process.
Online Score Card 2018
- Online Score Card will be available under Applicant’s login in the website from End of May 2018.
- Candidates should download and obtain a printout of the Online Scorecard. Candidates will not be entertained by member participating Universities/institutions for admission without the score Card made available from the website
- Candidates intending to take the Uni GAUGE (E) 2018 has to undergo biometric verification at three stages – (i) Before and during the test (ii) during centralized counseling for seat selection (iii) at the college level, during the admission process.
- To be fair to the merit students and to exclude fraudulent attempts, they have planned to use Biometrics (Fingerprinting) at various stages of the process and this would be done at the discretion of UNI-GAUGE.
- UNI-GAUGE reserves the right to change (or) reset the Biometric recording parameters at any time during the test process.
- Any mismatch at any stage will Directly result in the disqualification of the candidate and he/she will not be permitted to participate in any further process of seat selection and admission to UG course. Moreover, impostors are liable for criminal prosecution.
Seat Selection Process
For the academic year 2018-2019, selection of seats for the Undergraduate courses in Member Participating Universities/Institutions will be as per their admission policies/ process declared by them from time to time. Although, the whole process will be based on score of the candidate in Uni-GAUGE E 2018
Applying to Universities Accepting UNI-GAUGE E 2018 Scores
- Download your Uni-GAUGE Test Scorecard from the official website unigauge.com or from the link given above
- Check your eligibility criteria on the website of the participating university for the course that you are interested in. This information is available on the respective university websites. The link for the same is also available at the official website
- You have to apply separately to the participating university that you are interested in along with the downloaded Uni-GAUGE test scorecard and the prescribed documents mentioned on the participating university website.
- University will verify the test scorecard submitted by you with ERA Foundation.
- University will prepare a merit list of the applicants who have submitted applications to them and conduct admission process.