ERA Foundation will conduct Uni-GAUGE 2019 and COMEDK UGET 2019 exams as a combined entrance exam on May 12, 2019. Uni-GAUGE 2019 exam is for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/Institutions of ERA Foundation for the academic year 2019-20. After the examination and publication of final answer keys, the result will be announced. Candidates have to download their scorecard in order to apply in various colleges which considers Uni-GAUGE (E) as their entrance Test.
The uni-gauge score is accepted for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) at Uni GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions. ERA Foundation has partnered with TCS-iON, a subsidiary of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for conducting this computer-based test across India. The entrance test will be administered online and it will be conducted in about 150 cities across India. Get all the details regarding Uni Gauge 2019 Result on this page.
Uni Gauge Result 2019
The candidates will give the exam at the center mentioned on their test hall ticket and after that the provisional answer key and result releases. Candidates can check the important dates for the result from below.
|Uni-GAUGE E & COMEDK UGET 2019||12 May 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||27 May 2019|
Result: The result for Uni Gauge 2019 will be available on the Official Website: www.unigauge.com
Uni Gauge Scores
Checking Your Score:
- You can download your scorecard using your login ID and password.
- The scorecard will be available to all candidates who have attended the exam. To know the dates from when you can download your scorecard please check on this page.
- They will not be sending scorecards through post or by email to any candidate. You will have to download the same from our website and take a print of the same so that you can send the same to the participating universities of your choice.
Evaluating Your Score:
- Your scorecard will have the raw scores and percentile for every section.
- Raw scores will be the actual marks that you have scored for that specific section.
- Percentile refers to the percentage of candidates who have acquired scores less than or equal to the score obtained by you
Sending the Score to Universities:
- You have to separately apply for participating university that you are interested in along with the downloaded Uni-GAUGE test scorecard and the prescribed documents mentioned in the participating university website.
Final Merit/Rank List
- Test scores of Uni-GAUGE E 2019 will be made available to candidates under applicant login for all eligible candidates. The direct link will also be updated here.
- The candidates are expected to apply to their desired participating member University/Institution in response to the notifications issued by the respective University/Institution along with the test scores.
- Universities must give the details of the candidates who are participating in their admission process for verification.
- Universities/Institutions will use the scores in their admission process. The details of the scores of the candidates will be sent to the member Universities/Institutions on the request being made by them.
- Candidates will have their scorecards available as per the calendar of events.
- All candidates must note that any form of canvassing or influence exercised, attempted would result in permanent disqualification of the applicant without any further notice.
If there are any ties in the test scores, it will be resolved by the criteria pre-published by the Universities/Institutions as part of their admission process.
Online Score Card 2019
- Online Score Card available under the Applicant’s login in the website at the end of May 2019.
- Candidates should download and obtain a printout of the Online Scorecard. Candidates will not be entertained by a member participating Universities/institutions for admission without the score Card made available from the website
- Candidates intending to take the Uni GAUGE (E) 2019 has to undergo biometric verification at three stages – (i) Before and during the test (ii) during centralized counseling for seat selection (iii) at the college level, during the admission process.
- To be fair to the merit students and to exclude fraudulent attempts, they have planned to use Biometrics (Fingerprinting) at various stages of the process and this would be done at the discretion of UNI-GAUGE.
- UNI-GAUGE reserves the right to change (or) reset the Biometric recording parameters at any time during the test process.
- Any mismatch at any stage will Directly result in the disqualification of the candidate and he/she will not be permitted to participate in any further process of seat selection and admission to UG course. Moreover, impostors are liable for criminal prosecution.
Seat Selection Process
For the academic year 2019-2020, selection of seats for the Undergraduate courses in Member Participating Universities/Institutions will be as per their admission policies/ process declared by them from time to time. Although, the whole process will be based on the score of the candidate in Uni-GAUGE-E 2019
Applying to Universities Accepting UNI-GAUGE E 2019 Scores
- Download your Uni-GAUGE Test Scorecard from the official website unigauge.com or from the link given above
- Check your eligibility criteria on the website of the participating university for the course that you are interested in. This information is available on the respective university websites. The link for the same is also available at the official website
- You have to apply separately to the participating university that you are interested in along with the downloaded Uni-GAUGE test scorecard and the prescribed documents mentioned on the participating university website.
- University will verify the test scorecard submitted by you with ERA Foundation.
- University will prepare a merit list of the applicants who have submitted applications to them and conduct admission process.