|Manipal University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Uni Gauge E Admit Card 2017 – The candidates can download the Uni Gauge 2017 Admit card online, from May 05, 2017. The hall ticket is a pre-requisite for appearing in the Uni GAUGE engineering entrance exam that will be held on 14th May 2017. If you have submitted the application form of Unigauge E 2017 before the last date then you are now able to download hall ticket prior to the exam. Print it, and carry it to exam hall along with other required documents. Remember to read all instructions printed in the Uni Gauge E Admit Card 2017 first. Check more details about Uni Gauge Admit Card 2017 from this page.
Uni Gauge E Admit Card 2017 – Available!
Candidates not possessing the admit card on the exam day will not be allowed to take the examination. The candidates will have ensure that they preserve the hall ticket well because it will be required even after the conclusion of the examination.
Important Dates of Uni Gauge Admit Card 2017 are as below:
|Test Admission Ticket (Admit Card) will be download from||May 05, 2017|
|Last date for downloading Online TET (Admit Card)||May 13, 2017|
|Date of Uni GAUGE E Exam||May 14, 2017|
- To Download Your admit card – CLICK HERE
The following candidates are hereby informed that their application numbers listed below are rejected on close scrutiny for having indulged in malpractice which have been recorded.
Official website of Unigauge E 2017 is unigauge.com.
Online Test Admission Ticket is available under applicant login of the Uni-GAUGE website as per schedule. Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT).
The process to download the Uni Gaugae Admit Card 2017 is as below:
- Click on the link which is uploaded on this page.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth
- Tab the ‘Submit’ button
- Check and download the admit card of Uni Gauge 2017.
No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances
Candidates will not be allowed to write the Uni-GAUGE E 2017 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counseling and until the completion of the Admission process.
Instructions for exam
- Check that details printed in hall ticket are correct.
- Read all exam guidelines given in Uni Gauge E Admit Card 2017.
- Reach exam center on time. You can take the test only at that exam center which has been assigned to you.
|For All Streams||Description|
|Number of Questions Per Subject||Each Subject has 60 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).|
|Correct Answer Score / Marking||1 Mark for Correct Answer for Each MCQ|
|Negative Marking||No Negative marking for any subjects|
How to answer questions in the exam?
- There will be four options for each question. You have to click one of the options using your computer mouse which can be reviewed or re-answered any time during the duration allotted for the subject in the examination.
- Countdown timer will display the remaining time available to complete the examination/subject.
- Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question.
- You can easily navigate to any question by clicking on the question number in the Question Palette.You can mark a question for review and then come back to it for saving the correct option.
- You can easily navigate between multiple sections by clicking the respective section displayed on the top bar of the screen.
- You can view the answering status for a Section by placing the mouse over the name of the Section.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper button.
Mock Tests are available now.
Mock Test Series I
Mock Test Series II
FAQs on Uni Gauge Admit Card
It was noticed that during the downloading of admit card, there are certain fix questions which candidates ask. Hence, have discussed it below:
Q. When will I receive my hall ticket at my address?
A. The admit card will not be dispatched offline. The only medium to avail it is by downloading it online.
Q. Does the admit card for COMEDK and Uni Gauge E 2017 will be the same?
A. Yes, it will be the same. Only one entrance examination will be held for the admission in the participating institutes of both.
Q. What is to be done if the computer creates problem during the examination?
A. The time lost will be compensated and there will be enough buffer system to resolve the issue.
Q. I details in my admit card are incorrect, whom should I contact?
A. You may contact the authority at:
Phone No: 18001036182
E-mail Id: [email protected]