Uni Gauge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – Candidates can download Uni Gauge Test Admission Ticket (TAT). The TAT for Uni Gauge 2018 has been issued on May 04, 2018. Candidates can only download it until May 12, 2018. The admit card is available at applicant login and the candidates download it by entering user id and password. Candidates can check more details about Uni Gauge Admi Card 2018 from this page.
Uni Gauge Admit Card 2018
Uni GAUGE score is accepted for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)at Uni GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions. ERA Foundation has partnered with TCS-iON, a subsidiary of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for conducting this computer-based test across India. The entrance test will be administered online and will be conducted in about 150 cities across India. Let us start with some the important dates of Uni Gauge Admit Card 2018.
|Date of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT) availability||04 – 12 May 2018|
|Uni-GAUGE E & COMEDK UGET 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam 2018||13 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download Uni Gauge 2018 Admit Card.
The details about how to download admit card, general instructions, the particulars to be checked before downloading the Uni-GAUGE E 2018 Admit Card, Examination pattern and other details are available on this page.
Steps to Download
- Visit the official website and click on the Admit Card/ Test Admission Ticket option. You can also click on the link that will be given here to directly land on the page where you can download the Uni-GAUGE E 2018 TAT.
- Enter your user id and password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button
- Check and download the Admit Card of Uni-GAUGE E 2018
- Take a printout for future use.
Admit Card/ Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
Online Test Admission Ticket is available under applicant login of the Uni-GAUGE. Candidates appearing for the Test must download and retain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT) till the end of the Admission process. No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be given out either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances. Candidates will not be allowed to take the Uni-GAUGE E 2018 exam without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counseling and until the completion of the Admission process.
Details to be checked on the Uni-GAUGE 2018 TAT
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
- Test center details
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
General Instructions for TAT
- The candidates are asked to read the instructions printed in the TAT carefully before appearing for the TEST.
- Facility for Printing Online Test Admission Ticket will be disabled on May 12, 2018, midnight. Hence the candidates must download the TAT one day before the exam and preserve the Online TAT until the admission process is completed.
- The candidates must not mutilate or laminate the Test Admission Ticket. Candidates cannot change any entry made by them after the TAT has been authenticated & received by them. Providing incorrect details is a legally punishable offense.
- The Test Admission Ticket is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Admission.
|SUBJECTS||PCM (B.E)||DATE & TIME|
|Physics||60 MCQ||13 May 2018 From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Chemistry||60 MCQ||13 May 2018 From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Mathematics||60 MCQ||13 May 2018 From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Total||180 Questions||13 May 2018 From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
- Medium of Examination will be English Only
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Total Marks will be 180
The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
NOTE: Please refer to Syllabus details available at www.unigauge.com
In order to familiarize the students with the computer-based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST will be made available on the official website as per the calendar of events.