Uni Gauge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – ERA Foundation will be conducting Uni-GAUGE -E 2018 and COMEDK UGET 2018 exams as a combined entrance exam on May 13, 2018. Uni-GAUGE E 2018 exam will be for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/Institutions of ERA Foundation for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who have applied online for the entrance examination through the official website of Unigauge 2018 or through the link given on the main and Application From page will be issued an Admit Card/ Test Admission Ticket (TAT). The TAT for Uni Gauge 2018 will be issued from May 04, 2018. Candidates have to download their Uni Gauge Admit Card 2018 within the stipulated time, which is usually two days before the examination. Candidates should go through all the details and specifications about the Admit Card given in this page before registering for the examination.
Uni Gauge Admit Card 2018
Uni GAUGE score is accepted for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and BTech (Bachelor of Technology)at Uni GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions. ERA Foundation has partnered with TCS-iON, a subsidiary of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) for conducting this computer-based test across India. The entrance test will be administered online and will be conducted in about 150 cities across India. Let us start with some the important dates of Uni Gauge Admit Card 2018.
|Date of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT) availability||04 – 12 May 2018|
|Uni-GAUGE E & COMEDK UGET 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam 2018||13 May 2018|
Admit Card: To Download the Admit Card visit www.unigauge.com. Admit card is yet to be released.
The details about how to download admit card, general instructions, the particulars to be checked before downloading the Uni-GAUGE E 2018 Admit Card, Examination pattern and other details are available on this page.
Steps to Download
- Visit the official website and click on the Admit Card/ Test Admission Ticket option. You can also click on the link that will be given here to directly land on the page where you can download the Uni-GAUGE E 2018 TAT.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button
- Check and download the Admit Card of Uni-GAUGE E 2018
- Take a printout for future use.
Admit Card/ Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the Uni-GAUGE website from May 2018. Candidates appearing for the Test must download and retain printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT) till the end of the Admission process. No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be given out either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances. Candidates will not be allowed to take the Uni-GAUGE E 2018 exam without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counseling and until the completion of the Admission process.
Details to be checked on the Uni-GAUGE 2018 TAT
- Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s address and contact details (as mentioned in the application form).
- Candidate’s photo (as given in the application form).
- Test center details
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
General Instructions for TAT
- The candidates are asked to read the instructions printed in the TAT carefully before appearing for the TEST.
- Facility for Printing Online Test Admission Ticket will be disabled on May 12, 2018, midnight. Hence the candidates must download the TAT one day before the exam and preserve the Online TAT until the admission process is completed.
- The candidates must not mutilate or laminate the Test Admission Ticket. Candidates cannot change any entry made by them after the TAT has been authenticated & received by them. Providing incorrect details is a legally punishable offense.
- The Test Admission Ticket is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Admission.
|SUBJECTS||PCM (B.E)||DATE & TIME|
|Physics||60 MCQ||13 May 2018 From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Chemistry||60 MCQ||13 May 2018 From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Mathematics||60 MCQ||13 May 2018 From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Total||180 Questions||13 May 2018 From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
- Medium of Examination will be English Only
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Total Marks will be 180
The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
NOTE: Please refer to Syllabus details available at www.unigauge.com
In order to familiarize the students with the computer-based test, an opportunity in the form of MOCK TEST will be made available on the official website as per the calendar of events.