|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
VSAT 2018 application form will be available in Offline & Online mode soon. Interested candidates who wish to get admission in Vignan University UG programmes can apply on before the last date of application. Candidates can obtain the application form of VSAT 2018 online, or through post. Application fee must be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of Vignan University, payable at Guntur. Candidates who have already registered for VSAT 2018 can download VSAT 2018 Admit Card when it will be released officially.
|Sale of application form||2nd week of Nov 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||2nd week of Apr 2018|
VSAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates who seek admission can fill their Application Form in following mode which is decribed below. Candidates are requested to read all the instruction and ensure their eligibility before filing the Application Form in any mode.
- Apply Online (Link will be available here)
- Edit Online Application Form (Link will be available here)
- Download Application Form (Link will be available here)
How to obtain application form?
There are three modes of registration as under (for details visit our website www.vignanuniversity.org/admissions).
Candidates can obtain applications by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 1000/- (last year) through DD drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry,Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
II. Indian Bank Branches
Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana . (For details refer to the last page of this booklet).
Application form can be downloaded from the University website : www.vignanuniversity.org/appl. The duly filled application along with the DD for Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
Vadlamudi,Guntur – 522 213 (A.P)
Ph : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78 Toll free No. 1800-425-2529.
Receipt of application forms
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled in application for future reference.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity beyond the control of the University.
Candidates can obtain application on payment of Rs. 1000/- in person from any of any Indian Bank Branches or Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
Availability of V-SAT 2018 Applications
Last year information is given below.
Instructions to Candidates (for downloaded applications)
- Carefully read the V-SAT2018 Instruction Guide before you proceed to fill the form.
- Read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the form.
- You are advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the form.
- Once you confirm the data entered, you will not be allowed to change the same.
- For downloaded application form, you should take two copies of the printout. Once you take the printout of the form, affix your photograph, fill the application form, sign and attach the Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of “Vignan University” payable at Guntur and send one copy of the same by registered post /speed post to the following address. You should keep the second copy with you for your reference.
VSAT 2018 Application Form Filling Instructions