VSAT 2018 application form is available in Offline & Online mode. Interested candidates who wish to get admission in Vignan University UG programmes can apply on before the last date of application. Candidates can obtain the application form of VSAT 2018 online, or through the post. The application fee must be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of Vignan University, payable at Guntur. Candidate can download or apply online direct from this page through the given link below.
VSAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates who seek admission can fill their Application Form in the following mode which is described below. Candidates are requested to read all the instruction and ensure their eligibility before filing the Application Form in any mode.
|Issue of Application Form||10 Nov 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||10 Apr 2018|
- Apply Online: Click Here for Online Application.
- Apply Offline: Click Here to download the Application Form.
How to obtain the application form?
There are three modes of registration as under (for details visit our website www.vignanuniversity.org/admissions).
Candidates can obtain applications by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 1200/- (last year) through DD drew in favor of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
II. Indian Bank Branches
Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. (For details refer to the last page of this booklet).
Application form can be downloaded from the University website: www.vignanuniversity.org/appl. The duly filled application along with the DD for Rs. 1200/- drawn in favor of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
Vadlamudi,Guntur – 522 213 (A.P)
Ph : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78 Toll free No. 1800-425-2529.
Receipt of application forms
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the filled in application for future reference.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity beyond the control of the University.
Candidates can obtain the application for payment of Rs. 1200/- in person from any of any Indian Bank Branches or Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
Availability of V-SAT 2018 Applications
Click Here to check Availability of V-SAT 2018 form on bank branches.
Instructions to Candidates (for downloaded applications)
- Carefully read the V-SAT 2018 Instruction Guide before you proceed to fill the form.
- Read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the form.
- You are advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the form.
- Once you confirm the data entered, you will not be allowed to change the same.
- For the downloaded application form, you should take two copies of the printout. Once you take the printout of the form, affix your photograph, fill the application form, sign and attach the Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- drawn in favor off “Vignan University” payable at Guntur and send one copy of the same by registered post /speed post to the following address. You should keep the second copy with you for your reference.
VSAT 2018 Sample Application Form