VSAT 2019 Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of the VSAT. Candidates who have submitted their VSAT 2019 Application form on or before the last date of the submission of the application form will be able to download VSAT 2019 Admit card from the official website or from this page.
VSAT 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
After the application process, candidates can now able to download their admit card from the official website soon. Direct link to download VSAT Admit Card is also posted on this page.
Important schedule of VSAT 2018 Admit Card
|VSAT 2018 Admit Card||To be announced!|
|VSAT 2018 Online test dates
Slot 1- 08 to 10:30 AM
Slot 2- 11 AM to 01:30 PM
Slot 3- 02:30 to 05 PM
|15 to 25 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The VSAT 2019 Admit card will be available on the Official website www.vignan.ac.in
Information Regarding VSAT 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- The hall ticket is issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- The hall ticket will contain name, photograph, signature, address, address of the test center allotted and test date &time.
- The hall ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director-Admissions, Vignan University.([email protected]) Ph:+91863-2344777 / 78 Toll-free No. 1800-425-2529.
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the website www.vignanuniversity.org.
- No candidate will be permitted to take the test without a valid hall ticket. The hall ticket should be produced to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the hall ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
Hall Ticket not received due to the application being incomplete
Vignan’s University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates who have sent an incomplete application. Candidates are advised to check twice before submission that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
Duplicate Hall Ticket / Admit Card
In case a candidate fails to get a hall ticket 7 days before the scheduled date for V-SAT 2019, he/she should report the same immediately to the Dean-Admissions and if he/she does not receive the hall ticket before the examination date, he/she would have to meet the University Representative one day before the examination at the test centre with a photocopy of the application form, DD and two attested passport size photographs, identical to the one affixed on the application form. Enquiries pertaining to the hall ticket without mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
VSAT 2019 Question Paper Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections namely Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude.
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark
- There is no negative marking.
|Section||Questions and Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section II – Physics||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section III – Chemistry||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|
Rules of VSAT 2019 Entrance Exam
- Candidates should report to the respective center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Live demonstration of online test will be arranged for the candidates before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must bring their hall ticket with them.
Note: Use of calculators, log tables, and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, and cellular phones are strictly prohibited for the test. Candidates should not bring any material with them except the Hall Ticket, Pen, H.B. Pencil and Eraser.