VSAT 2020 – Vignan University Engineering Entrance Exam (V-SAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted by VIGNAN University for admission in various B.Tech and B. Pharm courses. Apart from VSAT, the admission in VIGNAN University is also made on the basis of EAMCET / JEE scores. Class 6th to 13th Grade students studying in schools affiliated with any State, Central or International board are eligible for the VSAT 2020. The official notification along with the application form will be released by VIGNAN University over its official website i.e, vignan.ac.in. Check more details on VSAT 2020 from this page.
Admission to Vignan University for academic session 2020-2021 in B.Tech programs will be on the basis of ranks obtained in the result of VSAT 2020/ EAMCET/ JEE. The candidate can check the complete schedule for VSAT 2020 from the table below.
|VSAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|VSAT 2020 online exam dates||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of VSAT 2020 Result||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling for admission||To be announced!|
VSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The given eligibility criteria is based on last year’s information brochure and for reference purpose only.
- Candidates born on or after 1 July 1999 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech. programmes will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an online test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET / JEE(Mains) / JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the +2 / Intermediate examination.
VSAT 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply for VSAT 2020 to admission in B.Tech programme from the official website on before the last date of application. Candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility before applying online for the exam. Direct link to fill the application form and download application is available above in ‘Quick link’.
VSAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for VSAT 2020 will be released online at the official website of the University. To download it, the candidates have to log in by entering their Application Number/ Hall Ticket number of the qualifying exam and & Inter Marks / CGPA. VSAT 2020 Admit Card consist of personal details of the candidate as well as basic details of the exam like date, timings, address of the test centre, etc. No hard copy of VSAT Admit Card is sent to the candidates by post. The candidates must keep the VSAT Admit Card 2020 safe with themselves as it shall be required in the counselling.
VSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
As per last year…
VSAT is an online computer-based test. The question in VSAT 2020 will be asked in English language only. The test consists of four (04) sections namely Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English/Aptitude. The candidates can check the distribution of question in each of these section from the table below:
- Total time: 150 min
- Type of questions: MCQs
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, the candidates will get 01 marks. There is no negative marking.
|Section||Questions and Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section II – Physics||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section III – Chemistry||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|
VSAT 2020 Test Centers
The examination centers for VSAT 2020 examinations are provided in the table below. This table has been provided here as per the last year trends, this will be updated as soon as the official notification releases.
- Hyd / Dilsukhnagar zone
- Hyd / Kukatpally zone
- Vignan’s University
Streams for VSAT 2020
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2020 are eligible for all the B.Tech. programmes.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2020 are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes.
VSAT 2020 Admission Procedure
As per last year…
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the VSAT/EAMCET/JEE.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE, provided if he/she gets minimum B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2 / Intermediate examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University).
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counselling to be held at the Vigna’s University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificateetc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programmes will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
VSAT 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates can check last year’s fee structure for admission in BTech programme from below.
Rules of VSAT 2020 Entrance Exam
- Candidates should report to the respective centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Live demonstration of the online test will be arranged for the candidates before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must bring their hall ticket with them.
Note: Use of calculators, log tables, and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, and cellular phones are strictly prohibited for the test. Candidates should not bring any material with them except the Hall Ticket, Pen, H.B. Pencil and Eraser.
Official Website: www.vignan.ac.in
For more information about V-SAT 2020, refer to 2019’s Admission Notification.
Insofar, official details of V-SAT 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here