The result of VSAT 2019 has been announced. The candidates can check their VSAT 2019 result online at vignan.ac.in. Vignan University Engineering Entrance Exam (V-SAT) is a university level entrance exam held on April 15 to 25, 2019. VSAT 2019 is conducted in three shifts- shift 1 from 8 AM to 10.30 AM; Shift 2 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM and shift 3 from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM. The score for VSAT 2019 is used for admission in BTech/ BPharm courses, Check more details on VSAT 2019 from this page.
Admission to Vignan University for academic session 2019-2020 in B.Tech programs will be on the basis of ranks obtained in the result of VSAT 2019/ EAMCET 2019/ JEE 2019. The candidate can check the complete schedule for VSAT 2019 from the table below.
|VSAT 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||05 Apr 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||09 Apr 2019|
|VSAT 2019 online exam dates||15 to 25 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of VSAT 2019 Result||01 May 2019|
|Counselling for admission||To be announced!|
VSAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for VSAT 2019 has been released online at the official website of the University. To download it, the candidates have to log in by entering their Application Number/ Hall Ticket number of the qualifying exam and & Inter Marks / CGPA. VSAT 2019 Admit Card consist of personal details of the candidate as well as basic details of the exam like date, timings, address of the test centre, etc. No hard copy of VSAT Admit Card is sent to the candidates by post. The candidates must keep the VSAT Admit Card 2019 safe with themselves as it shall be required in the counselling.
VSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
VSAT is an online computer-based test. The question in VSAT 2019 will be asked in English language only. The test consists of four (04) sections namely Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English/Aptitude. The candidates can check the distribution of question in each of these section from the table below:
- Total time: 150 min
- Type of questions: MCQs
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, the candidates will get 01 marks. There is no negative marking.
|Section||Questions and Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section II – Physics||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section III – Chemistry||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|
VSAT 2019 Test Centers
The entrance exam for VSAT 2019 is scheduled to be conducted at the following test cities:
- Hyd / Dilsukhnagar zone
- Hyd / Kukatpally zone
- Vignan’s University
Streams for VSAT 2019
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2019 are eligible for all the B.Tech. programmes.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2019 are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes.
VSAT 2019 Admission Procedure
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the VSAT/EAMCET/JEE-2019.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2019, provided if he/she gets minimum B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2 / Intermediate examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University).
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counselling to be held at the Vigna’s University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificateetc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programmes will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
VSAT 2019 Fee Structure
The candidates can check the complete fee structure for admission in BTech programme from below.
VSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates born on or after 1 July 1998 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech. programmes will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an online test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET / JEE(Mains) / JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the +2 / Intermediate examination.
VSAT 2019 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply for VSAT 2019 to admission in B.Tech programme from the official website on before the last date of application. Candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility before applying online for the exam. Direct link to fill the application form and download application is available above in ‘Quick link’.
Rules of VSAT 2019 Entrance Exam
- Candidates should report to the respective centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Live demonstration of the online test will be arranged for the candidates before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must bring their hall ticket with them.
Note: Use of calculators, log tables, and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, and cellular phones are strictly prohibited for the test. Candidates should not bring any material with them except the Hall Ticket, Pen, H.B. Pencil and Eraser.
Official Website: www.vignan.ac.in
For more information about V-SAT 2019, Download Admission Notification.