|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
VSAT 2018 is the Vignan Unviersity Engineering Entrance Exam. Candidates eligible for admission will have applied in the prescribed mode and have received hall tickets. Each candidate who has applied must take the VSAT 2018 online entrance test being held in April 2018. Admission to Vignan University for academic session 2018-2019 in B.Tech programs will be on the basis of ranks obtained in result of VSAT 2018 or JEE 2018 or EAMCET 2018.
Schedule for the VSAT 2018 is given below.
|Sale of application form||2nd week of Nov 2017|
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Online test dates||Mid of Apr 2018|
|Announcement of result||last week of Apr 2018|
|Counselling of merit listed candidates for admission||2nd week of May 2018|
Insofar, candidates please note that no information of VSAT 2018 has been announced yet. Details updated here as per the last year. As soon as VSAT 2018 details released, same will be updated here.
Eligible candidates can apply for VSAT 2018 to admission in B.Tech programme from the official website on before the last date of application. Candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility before applying online for exam. Direct link to fill the application form and download application is available in above link.
Last year eligibility criteria is given below.
- Candidates born on or after 1 July ,1997 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech. programmes will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an on-line test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
Fee Structure – Last year
Streams for VSAT 2018
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2018 are eligible for all the B.Tech. programmes.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2018 are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes.
Note : Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
VSAT 2018 Question Paper Pattern
Last year exam pattern is given below.
The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections namely Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude.
The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
Each correct answer carries one mark
There is no negative marking.
|Section||Questions and Marks|
|Section I – Mathematics or Biology||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section II – Physics||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section III – Chemistry||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section IV – English/Aptitude||30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|
Rules of VSAT 2018 Entrance Exam
- Candidates should report to the respective centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Live demonstration of on-line test will be arranged for the candidates before the commencement of test.
- Candidates must bring their hall ticket with them.
Note : Use of calculators, log tables and slide ruler, watches with facilities of calculator, and cellular phones are strictly prohibited for the test. Candidates should not bring any material with them except the Hall Ticket, Pen, H.B. Pencil and Eraser.
VSAT 2018 Admission Procedure
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the VSAT/EAMCET/JEE-2018.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2018, provided if he/she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vigna’s University.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vigna’s University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificateetc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programmes will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.