APJEE Application Form 2017 will be available on official website. Application form for APJEE 2017, the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination can be submitted online at www.apjee.in. Candidates for Diploma course admissions, may get the option to submit APJEE application form 2017 either online or offline. APDHTE will announce important dates and details of APJEE 2017 application form.
New Candidate Registration
- Diploma – Feb to Apr 2017.
APJEE Application Form 2017
Insofar, official details of APJEE Application Form 2017 have not been announced. All information on this page is as per last year’s exam and only for reference. This data may change for upcoming Joint Entrance Examination. As soon as APDHTE releases details of APJEE Application Form 2017, we will update details here.
Students who want to appear in APJEE 2017, the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE 2017) for technical/professional courses, can fill and submit the application form as per schedule.
Expected schedule for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2017 application forms are given below.
|Important event related to APJEE Application Form||Date|
|Date of issue of Application Form from APDHTE||Feb 2017|
|Last date for issue and receipt of offline application form of APJEE 2017||Apr 2017|
|Online application form||Link|
|New candidate registration for Degree||Link will be available|
|New candidate registration for Diploma||Link will be available|
|Log in for registered candidates||Link will be available|
|Forgot password||Link will be available|
The following items are expected to be required to complete the online application form. Keep ready these details.
- A valid Mobile number and email address for receiving notification regarding the examination.
- Scanned copy of Photograph in .jpg format not exceeding 25 KB.
- Scanned copy of Signature in .jpg format not exceeding 25 KB.
- Net banking / Debit / Credit Card details.
Application fee was as follows last year.
|Category and banking mode||Application Fee||Total amount with extra charges*||Amount rounded to|
|APST – Net banking||500||511.23||511|
|Non APST – Net banking||700||711.23||711|
|APST – Debit / credit card||500||522.46||522|
|Non APST – Debit / credit card||700||722.46||722|
*Extra charges refers to net banking charge or debit card / credit card charge, and Service Charge (12.36%).
Other important links for Degree Candidate
- Candidates who wants to apply for Degree (PCB Group) can fill up their Application Form at web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
- Degree (PCB Group) Candidates can edit their photo and signatures from this link. Please visit web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
- Do you want to Reprint your Acknowledgement card? (Degree Candidate) Please login at the web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
Other important links for Diploma Candidate
- Candidates who wants to apply for Diploma can fill up their Application Form here. Please login at the web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
- Diploma Candidates can edit their photo and signatures from this link. Please login at the web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
- Do you want to Reprint your Acknowledgement card? (Diploma Candidate) Please login at the web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
How To Fill APJEE Application Form 2017?
Steps to fill the application form of last year are given below. These steps will give you an idea of how the APJEE application form is usually submitted.
- After filling the requisite information you must upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per instruction given. The photograph must be clear to the eyes and recognizable in colour format with date of taking the photograph (taken on or after 01 Oct). The photograph and signature must be in .jpg format and of size not exceeding maximum limit.
- Review and check all the data you have entered before clicking the Final Submit button. Once the candidate submits the form, no changes can be made in the application. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained under any circumstances.
- After filling up the form candidates will be asked to choose the payment mode. Payment can be made online using Debit Card / Credit Card (Maestro/Master/Visa) / Net banking.
- Complete the application process by clicking on the Final Submit button.
- Please check that a unique registration no. has been generated and a Registration Confirmation Page is displayed after the final submission.
- Please print and keep the Registration Confirmation page for future reference and correspondence.
- You shall receive an SMS on your registered mobile number and an email notification in your verified email id, when your Admit card is ready to be downloaded from the website. Please visit the website www.apjee.in for downloading Admit Card of APJEE 2017 as per the schedule.
Instructions to fill APJEE Application Form 2017
Date of availability of application form, and mode to submit will be available. We will also elaborate here procedure to obtain form and other details of APJEE application form 2017. Given below are some highlights of how to apply for APJEE as per last year’s process.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as it appears in the instruction panel.
- Candidates are strictly advised NOT to use the back button or refresh the page during the form filling process.
- Candidates can fill up the entire form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due date of filling up of form.
- Candidates are to be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting option from the drop down menu such as Category, Gender, Date of Birth etc.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- The selection of the candidates is purely provisional. All selected candidates will have to produce their original mark sheets / grade cards /pass certificates at the time of counselling. Otherwise they will not be considered for allotment of seats.
- Online Application can be submitted within the window provided only.
- Please read the instructions carefully and then click on the Continue Online Form Submission Button to proceed with the submission of application.
- During the online form fill up process provide all information mentioned in the form and click on Continue to continue the form fill up process. If you are not ready to continue you can save the information already entered by clicking on the Save Button. You can resume to fill up rest of the details in the form at a later time within the due date for filling up the form.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified. Also any discrepancy in the information submitted will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidature.
- Please note that the candidates may apply for more than one exam i.e. both Diploma and Degree (PCB only) if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In this case, however, they need to submit the application form separately for each exam with requisite information and fee.
- The candidates must note that fee paid is not refundable and it cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- A candidate should submit only one application for either of the examination. Submission of multiple applications may lead to disqualification of the candidate.