APJEE Application Form 2015 is available from February 18, 2015. Application form for APJEE 2015, the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is to be submitted online at www.apjee.in for PCB (Degree) courses. Candidates for Diploma course admissions, can submit the APJEE application form 2015 either online or offline. APDHTE has announced important dates and details of APJEE 2015 application form.
New Candidate Registration
- Degree (PCB Group) – Will be available on Feb 18, 2015.
- Diploma – Will be available on Feb 18, 2015.
APJEE Application Form 2015
Important dates regarding form fill up and submission of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2015 application forms are given below.
|Important event related to APJEE Application Form||Date|
|Date of issue of Application Form from APDHTE for Diploma course only.||18th February 2015|
|Submission of APJEE Online Application form for both Degree (PCB group) and Diploma course.||18th February 2015|
|Last date for issue and receipt of offline application form of APJEE 2015 at the Directorate.||17th April 2015 (upto 4 PM)|
|Last Date to submit APJEE application form 2015 online.||17th April 2015 (upto 4 PM).|
Instructions to fill APJEE Application Form 2015
Date of issue of Application form : 18.02.2015.
Please note that the official notification of APJEE 2015 for PCB (Degree group) and Diploma candidates has been announced. However, details of instructions for APJEE 2015 application form submission will be published with the information brochure.
Please note that only date of availability of application form, and mode to submit is available. Procedure to obtain form and other details of APJEE application form 2015 have not yet been announced. Given below are some highlights of how to apply for APJEE as published in last year’s information brochure. This is only for reference purpose of candidates. This page is being updated regularly with updates of APJEE 2015. As soon as information is published, it will be updated here.
- Do not staple or pin any paper, document(s) acknowledgement card or photograph.
- Do not mutilate, scribble, smudge, wrinkle, wet or temper (cut/tear) the omr application form, failing which the application shall be sum¬marily rejected.
- Do not enclose any mark-sheet, document or certificate(s) with the application.
- Use oniy black or blue ball point pen to complete the application form without putting stray marks anywhere.
- Request for change in any particulars shall not be considered under any circumstances at a later stage.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- A blank specimen form is enclosed with the information brochure for your practice.
FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BROW & REFER TO THE SAMPLE FILLED-IN APPLICATION FORM FOR YOUR GUIDANCE (Changes to the instructions, as per APJEE 2015 information brochure, will be updated on Feb 18, 2015. These guidelines are only for reference.)
I. Serial No. 1 & 7: Name of the Candidate & Fathers’ Name. Before filling in the Application Form, verify the correctness of spellings. Do not use “Shri” OR “Miss” before your name. Candidate should fill his/her name (SI. No. 1) and father’s name (SI. No. 7) in capital letters as recorded in Secondary School Certificate. Each letter should be filled in one box as shown in the speci¬men form.
One box should be left blank between each part of the name. The corresponding bubble under each letter should be darkened.
II. Serial No.2 & 3: FOR OFEICIAl USE ONLY. (CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT WRITE ANYTHING HERE).
III. Serial No. 4: Gender
- If you are MALE write ‘1’ in the box and darken the bubble accordingly.
- If you are FEMALE, write ‘2’ in the box and darken the bubble accordingly.
IV. Serial No. 5: Date of Birth: Enter the date, month and year of birth as per English calendar and as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate.
V. Serial No. 6: Category
[PLEASE FILL THIS VERY CAREFULLY. Wrorg declaration of your category may lead to cancellation of your candidaftre at any stage of examination and or nomination process. For further clarification refer to the “Categories of Candidates- as explained in Information Brochure.]
- If the candidate belongs to APST, write I in the box and darken corresponding bubble.
- If the candidates’ parent(s) are employees of the State Government and the candidate is non-APST, write II in the box and darken the corresponding bubble.
- If the candidates’ parent(s) are employees of the All India Service, Central Government and Central Public Undertakings and the candidate is non-ANT, write Ill in the box and darken the corresponding bubble.
- If the candidate does not belong to either of the above categories (I, II & Ill) but the candidates’ parent(s) are residing in the state of Arunachal Pradesh for the last three years or more and candidate has appeared/passed the qualifying examination from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh write IV in the box and darken the corresponding bubble.
VI. Serial No. 8: Details of Qualifying Examination Passed/ Appeared.
- If you have already passed Class XII (Class X in case of Diploma), write ‘1’ in the box and darken the appropriate bubble.
- If you have appeared in class XII (Class X in case of Diploma), and result is awaited, write ‘2’ in the box and darken the appropriate bubble.
- Write the year of your appearing/ passing class XII (Class X in case of Diploma’, and darken the bubble accordingly.
- Write the Roll No. of class XII examination (passed/ appearing) (Class X in case of Diploma), and darken the bubble accordingly.
VII. Serial No. 9: Percentage of marks obtained If you have passed class XII (Class X for Diploma), please enter the marks obtained in the Board Examination.
Note:- For class X CBSE marks, multiply GPA by 9.5 to obtain percentage e.g. if GPA = 7, percentage – 7×9.5=66.50
VIII, Serial No, 10: Name of School, Board/ University.
Write in BLOCK LETTERS the name of school/ institute from which you have appeared/ passed class XII (Class X in case of Diploma), including the name of Board/ University in the space provided.
IX. Serial No. 11: Address for Communication. Write your complete and correct address in BLOCK LETTERS as all the correspondence including admit card etc. will be dispatched to this address.
X. Serial No. 12: Photograph.
Good quality colour photograph with white background and taken on or after 01.10.2012 should be firmly affixed to the Application Form by gum/fevicol and should not be pinned or stapled. The name of candidate alongwith the date of taking the photograoh should be indicated as shown below:-
The photograph should be attested in such a way that half of the signature of the attesting officer should appear on the photograph and the remaining on the application form. The signature and seal should not deface the photograph.
Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the application of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair means.
XI. Serial No. 13: Signature of the Candidate. The candidate is to put his/her signature in running hand-writing and within the box. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected. Further, unsigned application will also be rejected.
XII. Serial No. 14: Permanent Address. Candidate should write his/ her permanent address with details as applicable. One box is to be left blank between the parts of address.
XIII. Serial No. 1 5: Preferences.
- A. For Degree courses: Please indicate preference of your choice of courses clearly by writing 1,2,3,… etc. in the boxes in increasing order (starting from 1).
- B. For Diploma courses: Please indicate preference of your choice of courses clearly by writing 1,2,3,… etc. in the boxes in increasing order (starting from 1). Please write the working mobile/ land line number, where you can be contacted for any references/ queries.
XIV. Serial No 16: Signature of Head of the institution last studied/Gazetted Officer. Please obtain the signature of the Head of institution of the school last attended or of a Gazetted Officer along with the Seal. Please ensure that the signature and seal are well inside the box only.
XV. Serial No.17: Mobile; Land Line Number. Please write the working mobile/ land line number, where you can be contacted for any references/ queries.
XVI. Serial No. 18: Declaration by the candidate. Candidate should append signature at the appropriate place in declaration and mention the date and place as applicable
Before submitting the Application, check the following:-
- That the category (SI.No.6 of the Application form) has been filled in correctly as detailed in the information Brochure.
- Candidate’s photograph has been affixed firmly in the space provided (without using Stapler) with attestation by the Head of the institution last attended/Gazetted Officer
- Your Contact number (Working Moblle/Landline) has been entered properly.
- You have kept a photocopy of the application form for your record.
- The Candidate has signed in the space provided and also obtained the signature with seal of the Head of institution last attended or of a Gazetted Officer.
- The mailing address Is correct & complete.
- The Acknowledgement Card with postage stamp of Rs.5./-affixed and the Envelope for the Admit Card with Postage stamp of Rs.25,- affixed has been placed inside the envelope
Submission of Application Form – As given in last year’s brochure.
The filled in Application Form (OMR) along with the Acknowledgement Card with postage stamp of (fees yet to be announced), the envelope for dispatch of the Admit Card with postage stamp of Rs. 25/- affixed are to be put inside the envelope given to you along with the application form and addressed to the Controller of Examination, APJEE. This envelope is to be sealed and dropped in the box kept for the Purpose gt the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education or is to be sent through Registered Post/Speed Post/ Courier to the Controller of Examination APJEE, so that it is received within the last date of receipt of Application forms. Forms received after the expiry of the last date of receipt shall not be considered. The Council shall not be responsible for the postal or other delays in any circumstances.