APJEE Application Form 2016 was available from 18 Feb 2016. Application form for APJEE 2016, the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination can be submitted online at www.apjee.in for PCB (Degree) courses. Candidates for Diploma course admissions, option to submit the APJEE application form 2016 either online or offline. APDHTE has announced important dates and details of APJEE 2016 application form.
New Candidate Registration
- Degree (PCB Group) – 18 Feb 2016 to 15 Apr 2016.
- Diploma – 18 Feb 2016 to 15 Apr 2016.
APJEE Application Form 2016
Students who want to appear in APJEE 2016, the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE 2016) for technical/professional courses, can fill and submit the application form as per schedule.
Schedule for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2016 application forms are given below.
|Important event related to APJEE Application Form||Date|
|Date of issue of Application Form from APDHTE for Diploma course and PCB Group.||18 Feb 2016|
|Last date for issue and receipt of offline application form of APJEE 2016||15 Apr 2016, up to 4 PM|
|Online application form||Link|
|New candidate registration for Degree||Application Process is over..!!|
|New candidate registration for Diploma||Application Process is over..!!|
|Log in for registered candidates||Click Here|
|Forgot password||Click Here|
The following items should required to complete the online application form and applicant should keep ready.
- A valid Mobile number and email address for receiving notification regarding the examination.
- Scanned copy of Photograph in .jpg format not exceeding 25 KB.
- Scanned copy of Signature in .jpg format not exceeding 25 KB.
- Net banking / Debit / Credit Card details.
Application fee are as follows.
|Category and banking mode||Application Fee||Total amount with extra charges*||Amount rounded to|
|APST – Net banking||500||511.23||511|
|Non APST – Net banking||700||711.23||711|
|APST – Debit / credit card||500||522.46||522|
|Non APST – Debit / credit card||700||722.46||722|
*Extra charges refers to net banking charge or debit card / credit card charge, and Service Charge (12.36%).
Other important links for Degree Candidate
- Candidates who wants to apply for Degree (PCB Group) can fill up their Application Form at web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
- Degree (PCB Group) Candidates can edit their photo and signatures from this link. Please visit web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
- Do you want to Reprint your Acknowledgement card? (Degree Candidate) Please login at the web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
Other important links for Diploma Candidate
- Candidates who wants to apply for Diploma can fill up their Application Form here. Please login at the web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
- Diploma Candidates can edit their photo and signatures from this link. Please login at the web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
- Do you want to Reprint your Acknowledgement card? (Diploma Candidate) Please login at the web page, link for the same will be given when notification is published.
How To Fill APJEE Application Form 2016?
Steps to fill the application form are given below. These steps will give you an idea of how the APJEE application form is usually submitted.
- After filling the requisite information you must upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per instruction given. The photograph must be clear to the eyes and recognizable in colour format with date of taking the photograph (taken on or after 01 Oct 2015). The photograph and signature must be in .jpg format and of size not exceeding maximum limit.
- Review and check all the data you have entered before clicking the Final Submit button. Once the candidate submits the form, no changes can be made in the application. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained under any circumstances.
- After filling up the form candidates will be asked to choose the payment mode. Payment can be made online using Debit Card / Credit Card (Maestro/Master/Visa) / Net banking.
- Complete the application process by clicking on the Final Submit button.
- Please check that a unique registration no. has been generated and a Registration Confirmation Page is displayed after the final submission.
- Please print and keep the Registration Confirmation page for future reference and correspondence.
- You shall receive an SMS on your registered mobile number and an email notification in your verified email id, when your Admit card is ready to be downloaded from the website. Please visit the website www.apjee.in for downloading Admit Card of APJEE 2016 as per the schedule.
Instructions to fill APJEE Application Form 2016
Date of availability of application form, and mode to submit has been elaborated here as well as procedure to obtain form and other details of APJEE application form 2016. Given below are some highlights of how to apply for APJEE.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as it appears in the instruction panel.
- Candidates are strictly advised NOT to use the back button or refresh the page during the form filling process.
- Candidates can fill up the entire form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due date of filling up of form.
- Candidates are to be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting option from the drop down menu such as Category, Gender, Date of Birth etc.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- The selection of the candidates is purely provisional. All selected candidates will have to produce their original mark sheets / grade cards /pass certificates at the time of counselling. Otherwise they will not be considered for allotment of seats.
- Online Application can be submitted within the window provided only.
- Please read the instructions carefully and then click on the Continue Online Form Submission Button to proceed with the submission of application.
- During the online form fill up process provide all information mentioned in the form and click on Continue to continue the form fill up process. If you are not ready to continue you can save the information already entered by clicking on the Save Button. You can resume to fill up rest of the details in the form at a later time within the due date for filling up the form.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified. Also any discrepancy in the information submitted will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidature.
- Please note that the candidates may apply for more than one exam i.e. both Diploma and Degree (PCB only) if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In this case, however, they need to submit the application form separately for each exam with requisite information and fee.
- The candidates must note that fee paid is not refundable and it cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- A candidate should submit only one application for either of the examination. Submission of multiple applications may lead to disqualification of the candidate.