CA CPT June 2017 Application Form submitting procedure has ended. The last date to submit the application form of CA CPT 2017, June session, was
April 27, 2017 May 06, 2017. Now, the candidates may avail the correction facility. The candidates can make changes in the submitted CA CPT June Application Form from the link below. The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) June 2017 will be held on June 18, 2017. Check more details about CA CPT June 2017 Application Form and Correction from this page.
Latest: The Online registration dates has been extended for CA CPT June 2017 (Check Schedule below). Also, a candidate who made a Mistake in the application (If any) are now able to correct them as per the schedule given below. To Make correction’s (If any) – Click Here
CA CPT Application Form June 2017
The application process has ended, yet the candidates may check details of it from below.
Only those candidates will be able to fill the application form of CA CPT 2017, who are already registered with ICAI. The application forms are only available online. The candidates can check the important dates related to CA CPT June Application Form 2017 from the table below.
|Last date for registration to CPT June 2017 course with BOS (Board of Studies)||03 April 2017|
|Start of CA CPT June 2017 Online Application Form||5 April 2017|
|Last date to create login and submit for CPT examination|
|Revalidation of registration for CPT June 2017 exam ends||27 April 2017|
|Correction window I without fee||First week of May 2017|
|Correction window II with fee||Fourth week of May 2017 – 11 June 2017|
To check the official notification for CA CPT June – Click here
Process to Submit CA CPT June Application Form 2017
The OMR CA CPT 2017 Application Form are not available this time. The candidates can only apply online. To submit the application form of CA CPT June 2017, the candidates may follow the steps below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- It will lead to the official website of CA CPT.
- The candidates then need to search ‘Login/Register’ tab on the bar at the top of the page.
- When candidates will keep the cursor on it, a login drop-down will be displayed.
- In it, the candidates need to click on ‘New User Register Here’ and the registration form will pop-up.
- The further process of application form filling is as explained below:
The further process of application form filling is as explained below:
Registration – The pop-up will display the registration form. In it, candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Primary Email Id
- Secondary Emai Id
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number
After this, the candidates will have to click on the ‘Register’ button and the application form will be displayed.
Important: Candidates should note that this registration is not to be confused with the ICAI registration. That is already over and this registration is to be done for accessing the CA CPT application form June 2017.
Form Filling: After this, the candidates will have to fill the CA CPT June 2017 Application Form with personal, educational, contact and other details.
Application Fee: Lastly, the candidates will have to submit the application fee amount. The fee details are as below.
CA CPT 2017 Application Fees
The structure of the application fees for CA CPT 2017 application fee is as follows. Please
|Centers||Amount to be paid|
|Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat||$ 300|
Corrections in CA CPT June Application Form 2017
ICAI, the conducting body, will open CA CPT June Application Form Correction window. Through it, the candidates will be able to edit the submitted details. The application form correction provision will be provided twice, in the month of May 2017. In the first session, the candidates will be able to make corrections, without submitting any fee amount. However, when the correction window will open for the second time, the candidates will have to pay a certain amount against rectification of details.
Eligibility Criteria for 2017 CA CPT
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in Common Proficiency Test scheduled to be held in June based on the following criteria. A candidate who has
- Passed 10th class can apply for CPT by registering himself under category appearing in 12th.
- To be able to continue the course of CA the student will need to qualify CPT as well as 12th board examination or its equivalent.
- The candidates who wishes to apply for the CA CPT 2017 application form must check the following eligibility criteria discussed as below. If a student is found to have provided the wrong set of information during any step of the application process of CA CPT 2017, his/her candidature is liable to be terminated without any notice. This the candidate will be disqualified from sitting in the exam.
- Either passed or had appeared in 12th board conducted by an examining body or recognized by the Central Government of India.
- Has attained confirmation of his/her registration to Common Proficiency Course.
- The registration to the Common Proficiency Course is valid for a period of 3 years. The student is required to confirm the same from the concerned Regional Office on expiry of the said period. To be eligible for the examination, the student must have in possession a valid Registration number on the date of application. The students are also required to ensure that their Registration to Common Proficiency Course is valid as on date of filing Examination.
Students who are graduates or post graduates in commerce and have secured a minimum of 50./. marks in aggregate by studying any three paper has accumulated 100 marks or more out of the entire course can register directly to CPT intermediate course.
The subjects must from these following
Accounting, corporate laws, Economics, Auditing, Management, Mercantile Laws, Taxation, Business Administration, costing or Management Accounting.
CPT is an entry level test for the course of Chartered Accounts held twice in a year (June and December).
The test will include topics from four subjects
Accounting, General Economics, Mercantile Laws and Quantitative Aptitude. The objective is to test the basic knowledge of the candidates in these subjects. The test is for 200 marks. The total duration of the task to be completed is 2 hours.
The Test is divided into two sessions
Session I: this session has two sections of total 100 marks section A (60 marks) and B(40 marks).
In section A the students are required to attempt questions from fundamentals of Accounting and in section B questions come from Mercantile laws.
Session II: this session has two sections of total 100 marks section C (50 marks) and D (50 marks).
In this section candidates are required to attempt questions from general knowledge and quantitative aptitude.
Click here to check the complete syllabus click here
Fundamentals of Accounting (60 marks)
Mercantile Laws. (40 marks)
|10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
General Economics. (50 marks)
Quantitative Aptitude. (50 marks)
|2:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
How to prepare
Follow the steps to complete the application form. Please note that the application filing has not started yet.
CA CPT Preparation Guide and Mock Tests
You can check this guide for complete details on how to face CPT – Click here.
You can also assess yourself for the CPT test by attempting mock tests and model tests available on the official site. Please check the link to assess yourself. – Click here.
Students can refer to this link if they wish to practice the model test papers.
All the candidates are advised to go through these papers to get familiar with the exam papers and the type of questions which may be put up. This is not a hard and fast rule that this is the only scheme which will be followed. The papers have been designed to let you know what and to attempt the paper.
If you have any query please comment in the box below. You can also reach us on our forum.