Apply for CA CPT June 2016 in online or offline mode. CA CPT Application Form 2016 for Common Proficiency Test to be held on June 19, 2016, is available. In order to be eligible for CPT June 2016 exam, candidate should have completed registration before April 1, 2016. Note that CA CPT Registration 2016 is different from CA CPT Application Form 2016. Those who are registered with BoS (Board of Studies) can submit CA CPT Application Form for June 2016. After entering correct details in application, download and print it, affix latest photograph and signature, get due attestation done, and submit it so as to reach designated address before last date.
If you have registered with BoS for Common Proficiency Course, before April 1, 2016, proceed to fill CA CPT June 2016 Application Form.
CA CPT Application Form June 2016
Examination fee for online applications are as follows
- Rs 500 for center opted in India.
- Rs 850 for center opted in Kathmandu.
- USD 150 for center opted in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Examination fee for offline applications are as follows
- Rs 1500 for center opted in India.
- Rs 1850 for center opted in Kathmandu.
- USD 170 for center opted in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Apply Online Here – Click Here to apply for CA CPT June 2016 examination.
Important dates for CA CPT June 2016 Application Form
|Important event related to CA CPT Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of CA CPT Application Form for June 2016||April 5, 2016|
|Last date to create login or submit CPT June 2016 online application form||April 26, 2016 (5.30 PM)|
|Last date for revalidation of registration for June 2016 CPT||April 26, 2016, or date of application of CPT June 2016, whichever is earlier|
|Last date for receipt of printout of online examination form duly filled up (PDF)||April 30, 2016|
|Date of exam||June 19, 2016|
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility conditions, can apply for CPT June 2016
- Registered* to Common Proficiency Course with Board of Studies of ICAI on or before 1st April, 2016; and
- Either passed or appeared or going to appear in April/May, 2016 in Senior Secondary recognized examination (10+2 examination).
- Registered or switched to CPC of ICAI BoS on or before April 1, 2016.
- Revalidated registration to CPC as applicable.
Apply Offline – Applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the information brochure. You can get the information brochure + application form of CA CPT December 2016 examination from the following address on payment of Rs 1500 per application form.
Deputy Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002
- Such candidates who opt for examination center in either Abu Dhabi or Dubai, shall have to pay US $170 or its equivalent Indian Currency.
- Applicants who wish to appear in the CA CPT examination of December 2016 in Kathmandu centre are required to pay INR 1850 or its equivalent foreign Currency.
- While obtaining the application form and information brochure for Common Proficiency Test, please keep in mind that the cost of Information brochure containing Common Proficiency Test application form includes the examination fee, no separate fee is required to be remitted at the time of submitting the filled in application form.
The Information brochure containing Common Proficiency Test application form is also be available in the Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute on cash payment from April 5, 2016.
Books recommended for CA CPT
|Shuchita Solved Scanner For CA CPT Exams||Buy Online|
|Tulsians Quick Revision for Key to Unlock CA-CPT Entrance||Buy Online|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CA CPT||Buy Online|
|General Economics For CA-CPT||Buy Online|
|Mercantile Law for CA – CPT||Buy Online|
|Question Bank with Model Test Papers for CA – Common Proficiency Test (CPT) – Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Online|
CA CPT Application Form June 2016 – Instructions for submission
Completely filled CPT application forms should be sent to the following so as to reach latest by last date specified. Forms should be received by Deputy Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi before the last date definitely.
Candidates may please note regarding application form of Common Proficiency Test that those forms that are received after last date shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Forms that have been filled, will also be received by hand delivery at the office of Institute at New Delhi and at the Decentralised Offices of the Institute at the following cities.
Candidates residing in these cities are advised to take advantage of this facility.
CA CPT Application Form for June 2016 – How To Apply?
Step 1: Create Your Account
- Candidate can create account for every upcoming exam by clicking at the link “If you are a new user, please click here” (The users who had created login account for any previous exams will have to re-create the account) and authenticating your Student Registration Number (eg: NRO0123456) with your date of birth, your VALID email-id and mobile number.
- In case your Name is not displayed on entering the registration number and Date of Birth, you can still create the login as a PROVISIONAL CANDIDATE by providing correct particulars. You must submit the copy of registration letter and other relevant documents with your application form in case your login is created as Provisional Candidate.
- Double check your email-id: provided by you in the above step, since the login-id and password created by you for filling up the application form would be sent to this email address and mobile only.
Step 2: Login and Pay Fee Online:
- Login here with the username and password you receive in your email ID/mobile as provided in Step 1 above.
- Fill up the Online Application form carefully, confirm the particulars displayed in the Confirmation Page by tick marking in all the boxes and then clicking Confirm button, and Pay the Fees Online using Master / Visa / Maestro Credit or Debit card.
Step 3: Print filled in application form of CA CPT 2016
Login Again to Take print out of PDF form on A4 size paper with Portrait orientation. Do Not print on both sides of the paper. If PDF is not generated Click Here.
Check and ensure that Control Number, Bar code and Payment Particulars are appearing correctly in PDF before taking the print out. In case of any issues please report to [email protected].
Step 4: Affix Two Photographs and Signature:
- Paste your Photographs, Sign the form using Black Ink Pen and get the form attested by Principal/Member of the Institute/gazetted officer, as mentioned in the form printed in Step 3 above.
- One photograph should be attested and the other one not attested
Step 5: Send the printout:
Send the form so as to reach before last date for receipt of printout of exam application form (PDF) filled online after affixing photographs and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by your parent / gurdian and attested by a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted officer or Principal of school or college.
For more details on how to apply, go to this page.