CA CPT Application Form for June 2015 Exam is to be filled by CPC registered candidates. Candidates must apply for the CA CPT 2015 June exam within the given window to fill the application form. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is the exam organizing body, which has notified details of the Common Proficiency Test to be held in June, 2015. The detailed instructions on how to apply for CA CPT (June) 2015 exam is given here along with fee details.
CA CPT Application Form – June 2015
Candidates who have registered for the Common Proficiency Course (CPC) on or before April 1, 2015 can fill the application form of CA CPT June 2015 exam. If you have not yet registered, please visit the CA CPT Registration 2015 page. If you have already registered, proceed to the CPT application form below.
The applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test will be issued from April 7, 2015 in both offline and online mode. Guidelines on how to obtain the form, fill the CA CPT June 2015 application form, submit the form and then proceed; is explained here for CA CPT aspirants.
Last date of receipt of CA CPT June 2015 forms is 28 April 2015.
|CPT Course – Mode of application||Test Centre In||Fee|
|Offline||India||Rs 1500 (Rs 500 examination fee + Rs 1000 application form and information brochure)|
|CPT||Kathmandu (Nepal)||Rs 1850 (Rs 850 examination fee + Rs 1000 application form and information brochure)|
|CPT||Abu Dhabi, Dubai||USD 170 (USD 150 examination fee + USD 20 application form and information brochure)|
The candidates who fill up the CA CPT June 2015 application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org and remit the fee online by using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card shall not be charged Rs 1000 (i.e. cost of application form fee).
Apply Online for June, 2015 – Click here to proceed for application form of ICAI June 2015 examination.
The Examination Application Form for admission to CPT June, 2015 examination is available from 7th April, 2015 and 28th April, 2015 is the last date for submission of filled up examination application form. The application form is available online at http://icaiexam.icai.org besides physical (OMR) applications forms also are available at the Institute’s Head Office, Regional Offices, Branches and Abu Dhabi/Dubai Chapters.
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility conditions, can apply for admission to CPT June, 2015 examination:
- Registered* to Common Proficiency Course with Board of Studies of ICAI on or before 1st April, 2015; and
- Either passed or appeared or going to appear in April/May, 2015 in Senior Secondary recognized Examination (10+2 examination).
*Candidates who have applied on or before 1st April, 2015 for Common Proficiency Course registration with Regional offices of the Institute / Online but have not yet been issued registration number, can also apply for admission to CPT June, 2015 examination on Provisional basis; subject to their submission of a copy of their registration letter to the Examination Department at a later stage but before issue of Admit Cards.
Applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the Information Brochure. You can get the information brochure + application form of CA CPT June 2015 examination from the following address on payment of Rs 1500 per application form.
Deputy Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002
- Such candidates who opt for examination center in either Abu Dhabi or Dubai, shall have to pay US $170 or its equivalent Indian Currency.
- Applicants who wish to appear in the CA CPT examination of June 2015 in Kathmandu centre are required to pay INR 1850 or its equivalent foreign Currency.
- While obtaining the application form and information brochure for Common Proficiency Test, please keep in mind that the cost of Information brochure containing Common Proficiency Test application form includes the examination fee, no separate fee is required to be remitted at the time of submitting the filled in application form.
The Information brochure containing Common Proficiency Test application form will also be available in the Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute on cash payment on or from 7th April, 2015.
Submission of CA CPT Application Form (June) 2015
Completely filled CPT application forms should be sent to the following so as to reach latest by April 28, 2015 – Forms should be received by Deputy Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi before the last date definitely.
Candidates may please note regarding application form of Common Proficiency Test (CPT June 2015) that those forms that are received after April 28, 2015 shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Forms that have been filled, will also be received by hand delivery at the office of Institute at New Delhi and at the Decentralised Offices of the Institute at the following cities.
Candidates residing in these cities are advised to take advantage of this facility. It may be noted that there is no provision for acceptance of application forms after 28th April, 2015 with late fee.
CA CPT June 2015 Application Form – How To Apply
Step 1: Create Your Account:
- For every upcoming exam by clicking at the link “If you are a new user, please click here”.
- The users who had created login account for any previous exams will have to re-create the account and authenticating your Student Registration Number (eg: NRO0123456) with your date of birth, your VALID email-id and mobile number.
- In Case your Name is not displayed on entering the registration number and Date of Birth, you can still create the login as a PROVISIONAL CANDIDATE by providing correct particulars. You must submit the copy of registration letter and other relevant documents with your application form in case your login is created as Provisional Candidate.
- Double check your email-id: provided by you in the above step, since the login-id and password created by you for filling up the application form would be sent to this email address and mobile only.
Step 2: Login and Pay Fee Online:
- Login with the username and password you receive in your email ID/mobile as provided in Step 1 above.
- Fill up the Online Application form carefully, confirm the particulars displayed in the Confirmation Page by tick marking in all the boxes and then clicking Confirm button, and Pay the Fees Online using Master / Visa / Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- Click Here For Fee Details (For general instructions and guidance on how to fill the form, please refer to the “Guidance Notes” given above at the home page) In case you are using a Debit Card, ensure that it is either Master / Visa / Maestro Debit Card.
Step 3: Login Again to Take print out of PDF form on A4 size paper with Portrait orientation.
- Do Not print on both sides of the paper.
- Check and ensure that Control Number, Bar code and Payment Particulars are appearing correctly in PDF before taking the print out.
- In case of any issues please report to [email protected]
Step 4: Affix Two Photographs and Signature:
- Paste your Photographs, Sign the form using Black Ink Pen and get the form attested by Principal/Member of the Institute/gazetted officer, as mentioned in the form printed in Step 3 above.
- One photograph should be attested and the other one not attested.
Step 5: Send us the printout:
The Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online after affixing photographs and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by your parent / gurdian and attested by a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted officer or Principal of school or college is 28th April, 2015.
Application Form with Late Fee: It may be noted that there is no provision for acceptance of application forms after 28th April, 2015 with late fee.
The Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT June 2015) is open only to students registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Common Proficiency Course on or before 1st April, 2015 and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.