ACET 2023 – ACET November 2022 admit card has been released at actuariesindia.org. Whereas, ACET November 2022 exam will held on 26 November. ACET March 2023 will be held on 18 March 2023. The exam date has been announced by IAI. Also, the registration has been opened. ACET is a National level Commerce entrance exam. The Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is conducted by IAI. It is for admission to student membership of IAI in Institute of Actuaries of India. Students who wish to appear in ACET exam can get here the latest news on exam date, application form and and preparation material like syllabus, exam pattern, question papers. The official website is actuariesindia.org.
About the exam: ACET 2023 is short for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. It is an Commerce entrance exam at the National level. Organized by IAI, ACET is for admission to student membership of IAI.
ACET 2023 Exam Date
IAI announces the exam date and other important dates of the ACET 2023 exam. If you are appearing in Actuarial Common Entrance Test then check the schedule here. However note that IAI may change the dates due to various reasons. Therefore keep checking official website actuariesindia.org for any changes in exam dates.
|Important Events of ACET Exam 2023||Dates for November 2022 Session||Dates for March 2023 Session|
|Release of notification||As per IAI||As per IAI|
|Release of ACET application form 2023||24 Aug 2022 (3 pm)||03 Sep 2022 (3 pm)|
|Last date to apply at actuariesindia.org||17 Feb 2023 (upto 3 pm)|
|ACET admit card 2023 release date||15 Nov 2022||28 Feb 2023|
|ACET 2023 exam date||26 Nov 2022 (10 am to 1 pm)||18 Mar 2023 (10 am to 1 pm)|
|ACET 2023 result date and time||07 Dec 2022||28 Mar 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
ACET Exam 2023 Overview
|Aspects of the ACET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||ACET 2023|
|Full Form||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Commerce entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through ACET||student membership of IAI|
|Colleges in which admission is through ACET||Institute of Actuaries of India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hour|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||70|
|Subjects in Exam||Mathematics , Statistics , Data Interpretation, English , Logical Reasoning|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12th|
ACET 2023 Application Form
IAI releases the ACET application form 2023. Interested and eligible students should register for Actuarial Common Entrance Test before last date. All details in registration form of ACET should be correct and verifiable.
- Where to apply – Check actuariesindia.org for link to apply.
- Before you apply – First keep documents required for ACET application form 2023.
- How to apply? – Go to actuariesindia.org and click link to apply. Then enter details asked in the ACET registration. After that upload documents and pay fee as prescribed for ACET exam.
ACET 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of ACET 2023 indicates number of questions, marking scheme, and weightage of important topics.
Distribution of Questions (Types)
|No. of Qs||Marks Each|
|45 Questions||1 mark each|
|20 Questions||2 marks each|
|05 Questions||3 marks each|
Allocation of Marks (Subjects)
|Data Interpretation||15 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10 marks|
- There will not be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: IAI holds Actuarial Common Entrance Test as Online mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hour.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – multiple choice questions .
ACET 2023 Syllabus
The ACET syllabus indicates important topics to study for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. You should have a firm grasp on all topics in the ACET syllabus for a high score. Check the actuariesindia.org, ACET brochure, and instructions by IAI on most important topics for the ACET 2023 exam.
ACET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
You should check all the eligibility conditions of Actuarial Common Entrance Test before you apply. It is also good to check eligibility criteria of universities, colleges where you seek admission through ACET. Some of the important points ACET eligibility criteria for 2023-24 are as follows:
Educational qualification –
- Students who have appeared 10+2 or an equivalent examination and waiting for the result.
- A candidate who have passed 10+2 or any other higher courses/examinations
- Any candidate studying higher courses/examinations
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website actuariesindia.org and information brochure.
ACET 2023 Admit Card
Important things to note about ACET 2023 Admit Card are as follows.
- IAI issues the ACET Admit Card for applicants only.
- The admit card of ACET exam indicates roll number, exam center, exam date and timing.
- It is mandatory to take the hall ticket with other documents it mentions, to the exam center, on day of Actuarial Common Entrance Test .
ACET 2023 Answer Key
Candidates can check the ACET answer key after exam. Key things to know about it are as follows.
- The answer key of Actuarial Common Entrance Test tells you the correct answers of all questions in the ACET 2023 question paper.
- You can also use the ACET answer key to calculate marks and predict result.
- Note that the unofficial ACET answer key is by Commerce coaching centers.
- Whereas the ACET 2023 official answer key is by IAI which is released at actuariesindia.org.
ACET 2023 Result
Key points related to the ACET result 2023 are as follows.
- Institute of Actuaries of India declares the results on the result date and time decided by them.
- Where to check result – You can get the direct link to check ACET result at official website i.e. actuariesindia.org.
- How to check ACET result? – To check the result, go to the official website actuariesindia.org and click on the result link. You can check the ACET result as score card, rank card, merit list, or rank list depending on what IAI publishes. You can either download ACET merit list pdf or login to download ACET rank card or score card as per their availability.
Official website is actuariesindia.org.
If you have any queries about Actuarial Common Entrance Test(ACET) please email at [email protected]
Qs 1. What is ACET exam?
Ans 1. The ACET exam is a Commerce entrance exam. The IAI organizes it. On the basis of performance in Actuarial Common Entrance Test, one gets admission in student membership of IAI in Institute of Actuaries of India.
Qs 2. How can I apply for ACET 2023?
Ans 2. You can apply for ACET 2023 by doing registration and filling the application form. Visit actuariesindia.org to apply. To submit your application you need to give your personal, contact, academic details in the form.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Actuarial Common Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria as per Institute of Actuaries of India can appear in ACET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is actuariesindia.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.