ACET 2022 – IAI has released the ACET 2022 admit card at actuariesindia.org. ACET June 2022 Mock Test detail will release on June 15, 2022 and mock test will conduct on June 18, 2022 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. The Actuarial General Entrance Test is a university-level entrance examination administered by the IAI (Actuarial Institutes of India). ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) June 2022 will be a Home Based Online Examination. The exam will be held for candidates wishing to enroll in the various actuarial programs offered by IAI. In this article, we have provided complete information that candidates need to know about admission to ACET 2022.
– ACET June 2022 Hall ticket is out. Click here to get it.
– ACET June 2022 Mock Test detail will release on June 15, 2022 and mock test will conduct on June 18, 2022 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. Scroll down to check the notice.
ACET June 2022
The Institute of Actuaries of India conducts the ACET exam as per the schedule. Institute of Actuaries of India had started conducting its Entrance Exam which is ACET from January 2012. Institute has started conducting ACET examination in Home Based Online Format with effect from October 2020.
ACET June 2022 Overview
Check the overall happenings of ACET 2022 below.
|Full Name||Actuarial General Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||University Level Entrance Exam|
|ACET Recurrence||June and December|
|Exam Pattern||Home Based Online Format|
|Total No. of Questions||70|
|Exam Duration||3 hour|
Important Dates for ACET June 2022
|Events||June 2022 Dates|
|Registration Starts||11 Jan 2022|
|Registration Close||02 Jun 2022|
|Release of admit card||10 Jun 2022|
|Mock examination details is out on||15 Jun 2022|
|Mock Test on||18 Jun 2022 10:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Exam Date||25 Jun 2022|
|Result Declaration||02 Jul 2022|
ACET June 2022 Mock Test Notice
Candidates can check the notice related to ACET June 2022 Mock Test from below image or Download notice PDF.
ACET 2022 Notification for July and December Session
Candidates can check the ACET 2022 notification for July and December Session from below image or Download notice PDF.
ACET 2022 Application Form
An ACET 2022 application form has been issued specifically for the online mode. Applicants are now able to complete the application form for June 2022 Session. Applicants must prove their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates can submit the application form.
Instruction to fill application form
- On filling up the Online Registration Form, you will receive a confirmation mail at your registered email id giving you the link to proceed further by giving other details, uploading your photograph and making payment of registration fees by Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- The questionnaire must be completed according to the instructions on it. The details provided by applicants on the application form must have valid confirmation as this will be required during the verification rounds. Applicants should keep a printout of the completed ACET Application Form for future reference.
ACET 2022 Eligibility
Candidates are eligible for Actuarial Common Entrance Test only if he/she fulfills ACET Eligibility Conditions:
Any candidate studying for
- Students who have appeared 10+2 or an equivalent examination and waiting for the result
- A candidate who have passed 10+2 or any other higher courses/examinations
- Finance, or any other stream, but you have love for Mathematics and skills in Numeracy.
- Mathematical Sciences: Maths, Statistics, Econometrics or any other.
- Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant or a Company Secretary.
- ACET Examination is conducted only in India
- ACET result is valid for 3 years from the date of declaration of the exam result for taking student membership of IAI.
Technical Requirements for appearing the ACET Home Based Online Examination:
To appear for ACET Home Based Online Examination, all applicants shall require to fulfil the mandatory technical requirements;
|Hardware||Device||Personal Laptop or Desktop with web camera and microphone|
(NOTE: IOS / MAC BOOK ARE NOT ALLOWED)
|Web Camera||Webcam must have a |
minimum resolution of 640×480 @ 15 fps
|Internet Bandwidth||2MBPS or more – |
dedicated and continuous
connectivity/ Wired or wireless networks
|RAM||2 GB or above|
|Processor||2 cores, 4 threads, Above 2.2 GHz.|
|Graphics||Minimum of 64 MB of graphics memory|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768 and above|
|Multimedia Support||Sound Card|
|Software||Operating System||Windows 10 (Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions) OR|
Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions) OR
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions)
Note: Up-to-date Service pack, device drivers, security patches in test taking system
|Web Browser||Latest Edge-|
|Others||Net Framework –|
ACET 2022 Exam Pattern
All questions in ACET question paper will be MCQ type. Each question will have one correct answer. CET is a 03 hour, 100 marks online exam which has 70 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question. Institute of Actuaries of India had started conducting its Entrance Exam which is ACET from January 2012. Institute has started conducting ACET examination in Home Based Online Format with effect from October 2020.
- ACET is a 3 hour, 100 marks online exam which has 70 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question.
- The distribution of questions will be:
- 45 questions – 1 mark each
- 20 questions – 2 marks each
- 05 questions – 3 marks each
- The Allocation of Marks will be as under:
- Mathematics – 30 marks
- Statistics – 30 marks
- Data Interpretation – 15 marks
- English – 15 marks
- Logical Reasoning – 10 marks
- ACET will be conducted in a single day with one slot.
- There will not be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
Pass mark for ACET Examination is 50%.
Marking Scheme for ACET Exam 2022
The passing marks for ACET Examination is 50%. The allocation of marks will be done as follows-
|Data Interpretation||15 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10 Marks|
ACET 2022 Syllabus
The Institute has provided the syllabus for ACET exam. The candidates who will be appearing for ACET must prepare for it as per the syllabus provided by the Institute at its official website. You must and must study as per it only. Do not waste your time by covering any other additional topic as the questions in the entrance exam will be prepared as per the syllabus which is given below.
ACET Syllabus – Mathematics
The topics to study under this subject are:
- Notation and standard functions
- Numerical Methods
ACET Syllabus – Statistics
The syllabus for the Statistics is as follows:
- Permutations and combinations
- Types of data – Statistical diagrams, bar chart, histogram, dot plot, stem-and-leaf, boxplot
- Mean, median, mode
- Measures of spread – Range, interquartile range, standard deviation, variance, Skewness
- Probabilities – Basic rules of probabilities
- Advanced probabilities – Tree diagrams, conditional probabilities
- Discrete random variables – Definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness
- Continuous random variables – Definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness
- Discrete Distributions – Discrete uniform, Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson
- Continuous distributions – Continuous uniform, exponential, the normal distribution
- Correlation – Scatter plots, covariance, correlation coefficient
ACET Syllabus – English
The candidates need to study the following topics to prepare for this subject:
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- English Usage or Grammar
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Passage
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Meaning-Usage Match
- Summary Questions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Facts / Inferences / Judgements
- Reading Comprehension
ACET Syllabus – Data Interpretation
The data is given in form of tables, charts, and graphs. In this section, the candidates are tested on how you interpret the given data and answers the questions based on it.
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagrams
ACET Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
The candidates need to prepare the following topics
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence
- Logical Matching
- Logical Connectives
- Blood Relations
Books Recommended for ACET Exam Preparation
The next important step in preparing for an entrance exam is to study from the right study material. The Institute has provided a list of books which are recommended for ACET exam preparation. Hence, the candidates can refer to those only for their preparation as they suggested by the exam conducting body itself. Check the list of books for ACET exam preparation below:
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author/ Publisher||Buy Here|
|TOMATO (Test Of Mathematics at Ten plus Two level)||Indian Statistical Institute||Click Here to buy|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT||Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, Mc Graw Hill||Click Here to buy|
|How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Arun Sharma||Click Here to buy|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha||Click Here to buy|
|The Pearson and Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha||Click Here to buy|
|Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations||R.S. Aggarwal||Click Here to buy|
|High School English Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin||Click Here to buy|
|Word Power Made Easy Editor||Norman Lewis||Click Here to buy|
|Problem Solving Strategies||Arthur Engel||Click Here to buy|
|Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics||New Age International Publishers||Click Here to buy|
|Challenging Mathematical Problems with Elementary Solutions||A.M. Yaglom and I.M. Yaglom||Click Here Vol. I | Vol. II to buy|
|Problem Primer for the Olympiad||C R Pranesachar, B J Venkatachala, C S Yogananda||Click Here to buy|
|Trishna’s Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations||Trishna Knowledge Systems||Click Here to buy|
Official website: actuariesindia.org.
Important Download: Notification
ACET 2022 Exam FAQs
The exam will be held two times in a year tentatively in months of June and December.
The registration fee for the entrance exam is ? 3,000 (three thousand only). This covers the cost of one Sample Question Paper, Indicative Solution and Online Exam. The registration fee once paid is neither refundable nor can it be carried forward for the next ACET. You are therefore requested to make considered decision to take up the examination and only then register.
The Question paper will not have any sectional cut offs. The Pass mark for ACET Examination is 50%.
The reference books are for guidance purpose and they may or may not cover the given ACET syllabus.
Negative marking has been discontinued from September 2019 Examination. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
The results are normally declared within 7 working days’ time from the date of the exam. The results would be available on the IAI website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.