ACET 2018 Result – Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has released ACET Dec Result 2018 on January 04, 2019. The result for ACET 2018 for Dec session can be checked online at actuariesindia.org. It is available in the pdf format and consist of details of those candidates who qualified the test. Kaurag Mukherjee topped the ACET Dec entrance exam. The qualifiers of the ACET exam have to complete the online admission process, which consists of completing the registration form, uploading the necessary documents, and pay the admission fee. Check here complete details on ACET 2018 Result from this page.
For more information on ACET Result 2019 – Click here
ACET 2018 Result
About 2186 number of candidates appeared for the ACET Dec 2018 exam. Out of these many number of candidates, 619 passed test and the pass percentage is 28.32%. The candidates can check the complete schedule for ACET 2018 Result from the table below.
|ACET 2018 Result||For December session||For June Session|
|ACET 2018 Exam Date||15 Dec 2018||23 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of ACET 2018 Result||04 Jan 2019||12 Jul 2018|
- Click here to download ACE 2018 Result for December exam.
How to Check ACET Result 2018?
The candidates can check the result for ACET 2018 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link from this page.
- Next, you will have to log in by entering details such as Email ID and Password.
- On entering the details, click on the “Sign In” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the correct login credentials, your result will be available on the screen.
- You can download and take its print out for future reference.
ACET 2018 Verification of Answer Booklet
After the declaration of ACET Result 2018, the candidates who are not satisfied with their result can apply for verification of ACET 2018 Answer Booklet. The candidates need to apply for the verification of Answer Booklet within 15 days from the date of declaration of the examination results. The candidates can submit the request for verification through the member login only.
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 2500/- per answer script. The given amount is to be paid by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The process of verification of marks covers the following:
- Whether the answer book(s) compilation is complete.
- Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued/ unmarked.
- Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page.
- Whether the handwriting of the candidate in all the answer books is the same
ACET 2018 Cut Off Marks
The cut off is the minimum marks which one need to obtain in order to be declared as “Qualified”. Only those candidates will pass the test who will secure marks equal to or greater than the cut off marks. The exam conducting body has specified that there is no sectional cut off in ACET exam. However, to qualify the test, a candidate must secure at least 50% marks in the ACET 2018 entrance examination.
ACET Result 2018 Validity
The result for ACET 2018 examination will be valid for a period of three (03) years from the date of declaration of exam result for taking student membership of IAI. Those who do not take the student membership within this time period will have to reappear for the ACET Exam.
What Happens After ACET 2018 Result is Announced?
Those candidates who qualify the entrance examination will have to complete the online admission process. The student membership acceptance would be subject to production of attested true copies of your education certificates that would be subject to independent verification within the schedule. Once your membership is accepted and you receive the student membership id, you can subscribe for the study material of your selected CT subjects online. Furthermore, you can also apply for the ACET March 2019 Exam.
How to Apply for Student Membership at IAI?
Only those candidates who qualify the ACEt 2018 entrance examination can register for the Student Membership. To apply for the student membership, follow the instructions as below.
- Visit the official website of IAI at actuariesindia.org.
- Then on the homepage of the website, click on the Student Tab under which you will have to click on the “Admissions” tab.
- Next, click on the link, “Student Membership Form”. A new window will open in which you will have to enter your ACET Candidate Id and your Date of Birth.
- Now, click on the “Get OTP” Button, and the system will send the OTP to your ACET registered email id.
- Enter the OTP in the provided box and click on Get Registration Form.
- Now, you will have to fill in the necessary details in the Registration form and upload the required attested photocopies of documents as per the specifications. Remember that the personal details and uploaded photograph are non-editable, hence, before finally submitting, ensure that the details and images are correct.
- Proceed to the next step which is payment of the registration fee. You will have to pay the required amount of the admission fees through online mode only.
- On payment of the admission fees, you will receive an email from IAI and a successful payment confirmation page, of which you should take a print out fot future use.
- When your online admission is approved by the Institute, you will receive an approval email on your ACET registered email id.
Note: The candidates will receive an email on the status of your uploaded softcopy documents in 7 working days time.
Documents to be Uploaded in the Student Membership Form
At the time of filling in the details in the registration form, the candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the following documents. Now, before you upload these documents, remember that your uploaded documents are duly attested with (Stamp, Name, Organisation Name and Membership Number(wherever required)of attesting authority, by any one of specified authorities as under
- Gazetted Officer
- Bank Manager
- National Insurance Academy (Director)
- Class One Officer in Govt/Semi Govt organization
The Attesting Authority should compulsorily mention his/her contact number and email Id in the attestation for verificatio
The candidates have to upload the following documents:
- Proof of date of birth – Passport, Pan Card, Birth Certificate, School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Photo Id Proof – Passport, Pan Card, School/College Id Proof
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- Name change Document (if applicable)
Result Analysis of ACET exam
|Month/Year of examination||Number of students who appeared for the exam||Number of students declared passed||Percentage of students passed||Exam dates|
|ACET October 2016 Result||2056||329||16.49%||1 October 2016|
|ACET May 2016 Result||2327||720||30.94%||20 May 2016|
|ACET December 2015 Result||2791||952||34.11%||2 and 3 December 2015|
|ACET June 2015 Result||3007||1037||34.45%||17 and 18 June 2015|
|ACET December 2014 Result||2853||1323||46%||5 and 6 December 2014|
|ACET June 2014 Result||2536||1172||46%||13 and 14 June 2014|
|ACET December 2013 Result||2601||1139||44%||6 and 7 December 2013|
|ACET June 2013 Result||2243||1011||45.07%||14 and 15 June 2013|
|ACET December 2012 Result||2064||845||40.93%||4 and 5 December 2012|
|ACET June 2012 Result||2100||888||42.28%||29 and 30 June 2012|
Let us look at the graph to understand the data more clearly. The data below will help us get an idea about the percentage of people passed in the last few years and the consistency level in the percentage of students passing. The exam is conducted twice in a year.
Explanation of the Graph: The graph above shows that the students who have appeared for the ACET exam in the past five years have been high, however, the number of students who pass remain quite less. For instance in the year 2016, the last ACET exam was conducted in 1 October 2016. The total number of students who appeared for the exam was 2056 whereas the number of students who passed in the exam Were not even 1/6th of the total student who sat for ACET. the only time when the exam receive the maximum number of students declared passed in the exam were in the year 2014, December session.
ACET Result Archives
The candidates can check the last few years result for ACET entrance examination below.
Check ACET Sep 2018 Result
- Click Here to check your Result for ACET September 2018 exam
- Click Here to check the list of candidates scoring Highest Marks in the ACET September 2018 exam
- Click Here to check the list of the students leading to Fellowship in the ACET September 2018 Exam
Check ACET Jan 2018 (ACET 14) Result
168 candidates appeared for the examination and 699 passed.
Praveen Kapildev Maurya has topped ACET Jan 2018.
- Click Here to check the result for ACET Jan 2018.
- Click Here to check the list of candidates passed on ACET Jan 2018.
Check ACET Jun 2017 (ACET 13) Result
1268 candidates appeared for the examination and 423 passed.
Srishti Arora has topped ACET June 2017.
List of candidates who have qualified ACET June 2017 (ACET 13).
If above window does not load, click here to open results file.
You can get individual result here.
Check ACET April 2017 (ACET 12) Result
1533 candidates appeared for the examination and 423 passed.
Tejkiran Kannaluri Magesh has topped ACET April 2017.
List of candidates who have qualified ACET April 2017 (ACET 12).
If above window does not load, click here to open results file.
Login to check result – Click here to check ACET (12) April 2017 of exam held on April 1, 2017, via login.
Online admission manual – Download IAI 2017 Online Admission Manual to know steps to get membership.