ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022: – ICAI has released the admit card for CA Foundation May/June2022. Whereas, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has revised the exam date for ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 session. Whereas, ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 exam is going to be held on June 24, 26, 28 and 30, 2022. Apart from this, ICAI has postponed the Chartered Accountants Foundation Examination Scheduled to be held on 24th & 26th June, 2022 at Silchar (Assam) Examination Centre Only. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts the CA Foundation exam. The candidates who want to pursue the Charted Accountancy Course after qualifying the 12th standard examination may apply for this test. Basically, CA Foundation is an entry-level test for Charted Accountancy Course. Candidates interested in the CA Foundation May/June check the details of ICAI CA Foundation from this article.
– ICAI has released the admit card for CA Foundation May/June2022. Click here to download it.
– ICAI has postponed the Chartered Accountants Foundation Examination Scheduled to be held on 24th & 26th June, 2022 at Silchar (Assam) Examination Centre Only. Scroll below to check the notice.
ICAI CA Foundation 2022
The is a gateway to access in Charted Accountancy Course. This test held twice in a year, in the month of May and November for the interested and eligible candidates. ICAI CA Foundation examination dates are mention below for the desired candidates.
|CA Foundation May/June 2022||Dates|
|Availability of CA Foundation Exam Form||21 Feb 2022|
|Last date to fill CA Foundation application form||13 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee||20 Mar 2022|
|Application Form reopens||26 Mar 2022 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date to fill the reopens Application Form||30 Mar 2022 up to 11:59 PM|
|Application correction window||21 – 30 Mar 2022 up to 11:59 PM|
|Issuance of admit card||09 Jun 2022|
|CA Foundation exam date||24, 26, 28 and 30 June 2022|
|Declaration of CA Foundation result||To be announced!|
Latest News Stories on ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022
21 January 2022: ICAI 2022 Exam Date Announced – Check CA Foundation 2022, CA Intermediate 2022, CA Final 2022 Exam Date, Application Form, Fees Notification. Read More
Latest Notice for ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022
23 June 2022: ICAI has postponed the Chartered Accountants Foundation Examination Scheduled to be held on 24th & 26th June, 2022 at Silchar (Assam) Examination Centre Only. Check the complete from below image.
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Exam Date – Revised
Candidates can check the revised exam date of ICAI CA Foundation May 2022 from below image or Download notice PDF.
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Exam Timings
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 exam dates are June 24, 26, 28 and 30, 2022. Candidates can check the CA Foundation May/June 2022 exam timings from below:
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The students are suggested to ensure their eligibility before applying for the CA Foundation. Go through the eligibility criteria for CA Foundation stated below.
- Candidate must have either passed or appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by a recognized Board or its equivalent examination.
- Candidate should register for Foundation Course with Board of Studies of ICAI
Exempted From appearing for ICAI CA Foundation
Following candidates need not to appear in the ICAI CA Foundation:
- Those candidates who possess a graduation degree or PG in Commerce and should have obtained a minimum of 55% of total marks or its comparable grade in the examination administered by any recognized University (including Open University) with specific subjects.
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretary of India are exempted from passing Foundation Examination.
- Those who own a Graduation or Post Graduation degree in the stream other than Commerce should have grasped aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its similar grade in the examination directed by any recognized University (including Open University)
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Registration
Candidates can check the key points to do the ICAI CA Foundation 2022 from below:
- Registration for CA Foundation is the first step in the whole process of appearing for the CA Foundation Exam 2022.
- Candidates have to register with the Board of Studies (BoS) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- No Student shall be allowed to appear for the exam unless registration is being done.
- To register online, the aspirants will have to provide their Personal Information and have to pay the applicable registration fees. Candidates are informed that the CA Registration is an evergreen process and can be done throughout the year.
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Application Form
Candidates interested in giving CA Foundation have to fill an Application form and submit it before the last date otherwise their form will be rejected. Detailed Application procedure s given below.
Step 1: Creation of Account
The candidate shall visit the website icaiexam.icai.org and do one time registration [for first time only for filling up the Foundation (Examination) Application form] by submitting his/her Foundation Course Registration Number, Date of Birth, e-mail ID and Mobile No.
Step 2 : Review Profile and Fill Exam Form:
Login with the username and password that you already have from the Exam Cycle or use the one you received in your email ID/mobile in case you are newly registered user at this site. (Kindly keep your Login-Id and Password safely with you since the same will be required by you while filling up any examination form upto the CA Final Examination).
Upload the Attested and Scanned Declaration. The format can be downloaded from ‘May/June 2022 Exam Details >> Format of Declaration/Certificate of Service >> Declaration Format for Foundation May/June 2022 Applicants’ . The size of the scanned file should be within prescribed format.
Step 3: Online payment of Examination fee
For Online filling of Examination application form for appearing in Foundation Examination (PP/Subjective Mode), a candidate has to remit a Application fee. Fee should be remitted using Online Payment gateway facility with Visa/Master/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay Card or Net Banking, Bhim UPI.
Step 4: Take of Printout of Duly filled Online Application Form.
After successful Online payment, candidates can download the PDF of the Online Application Form from his/her dashboard and are required to take a print out of the application form from icaiexam.icai.org.
CA Foundation Application Fee 2022 – To submit the CA Foundation exam form, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee.
|Test Center||Application Fee|
|For Indian Center||Rs. 1500|
|For Overseas Centre(s) Excluding Kathmandu Centre||US$ 325|
|For Kathmandu (Nepal) Centre||INR 2200|
|Late fee charges for Centres in India and Kathmandu||Rs. 600|
|Late fee charges for Overseas Centres||US$ 10|
Mode of payment: Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- BHIM UPI
- Rupay Card
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for ICAI CA Foundation Programme is as follows
Foundation Course comprises of four papers,
- Paper 1 & 2 are subjective type with no negative marking
- Paper 3 & 4 are objective type with negative marking
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper 2||Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting ||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning &Statistics ||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper 4|| Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge ||100 Marks||2 Hours|
Note: Candidates of Foundation Examinations will be allowed to opt for English / Hindi medium for answering papers.
ICAI CA Foundation Passing Marks
A Candidate will be declared to have passed the Foundation Examination if he secures a minimum of 40 marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the 4 papers, in one sitting.
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Syllabus
CA Foundation syllabus is made in such a way that covers the basic and principles of accounting and acquire the ability to apply the same in preparing financial statement, computing accounting ratios and simple problem solving.
For ICAI CA Foundation Syllabus – Click Here
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Admit Card
CA Foundation 2022 admit card shall be available for download online at icaiexam.icai.org.
- To download CA Foundation 2022 admit card, candidates require their login id and password.
- Along with the print out of the CA Foundation Admit Card, you will also have to carry a valid ID proof on the day of the test.
- No candidates shall be alowed to appear for the exam, if not carrying CA Foundation Admit Card 2022.
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Exam Centre
Check out the CA Foundation May/June 2022 Exam Centre is as follow:
For Indian Candidates:
For Overseas Candidates
- Abu Dhabi,
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 Result
The CA Foundation 2022 result shall be announced in online mode only. Candidates will have to enter their roll number and registration number or PIN for downloading the CA Foundation 2022 result. Candidates will also get the option to check their CA Foundation result via SMS and mail.
The CA Foundation 2022 result will contain the candidate’s paper-wise and overall score, and the passing status. CA Foundation 2022 result is declared, the ICAI shall also publish the merit list. The candidates can check the merit list of the top 50th ranks of candidates through online mode only.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest. The affairs of the ICAI are managed by a Council in accordance with the provisions of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.
FAQs on ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022
ICAI CA Foundation May/June 2022 exams are going to be held on June 24, 26, 28 and 30, 2022.
Candidates need to visit the official website of ICAI, which is icaiexam.icai.org.
Candidates who have passed the 12th standard examination with commerce subject May/June apply for this test.
ICAI CA Foundation 2022 exam conducted twice in a year, in the month of May and November.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.