CMA Final 2023 for December session will be held from 10 to 17 December 2023 and June session were held from 15 to 22 July 2023. Candidates who have cleared the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible to take admission in the Final Course. Candidates who wish to appear in the exam have to fn irst register themselves for the exam followed by filling of the application form online. For more CMA Final 2023, check the information on the page below.
Latest – ICMAI CMA Final June 2023 Result has been released. Get the link to check result here | Also check the ICMAI CMA Final December 2023 Exam Schedule.
ICMAI CMA Final 2023
About the exam: The CMA Final examination is held twice a year, in June and December, respectively. This is the final stage of the cost and management accounting profession in India offered by ICMAI. Candidates aspiring to appear in ICMAI CMA Final 2023, must stay updated with the latest information.
ICMAI CMA Final 2023 Exam Dates
ICMAI announces the exam date and other important dates of the ICMAI CMA Final 2023 exam. If you are appearing in the ICMAI CMA Final exam then check the schedule here.
|CMA Final 2023 for December Session||Dates|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||As per ICMAI|
|Admit Card Release Date||As per ICMAI|
|CMA Final 2023 Examination||10 to 17 December 2023|
|Declaration of Result||As per ICMAI|
|CMA Final 2023 for June Session||Dates|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||15 May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||07 Jul 2023|
|CMA Final 2023 Examination||15 to 22 Jul 2023|
|Declaration of Result||26 Sep 2023|
ICMAI CMA Final 2023 Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||ICMAI CMA Final 2023|
|Full Form of ICMAI||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Level of Exam||Final stage exam for become Certified Management Accountant (CMA)|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
ICMAI CMA Final December 2023 Exam Schedule Notification
Institute of Cost Accountants of India has released the schedule notification for the Final Examination of the December 2023 term. Candidates can check the notification below the image.
CMA Final 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the CMA Final 2023 needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- ICMAI releases the CMA Final 2023 Application Form at icmai.in.
- Students should fill and submit the CMA Final 2023 online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the CMA Final 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam.
CMA Final 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to know about the Eligibility Criteria before they proceed to apply for exam. Given below is the eligibility criteria of the exam.
- Candidates who have cleared Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India will be eligible to take admission in the Final Course.
- A copy of Intermediate Pass Marksheet has to be furnished along with the Admission Form.
ICMAI CMA Final Subjects/ Groups
Candidates can check the list of the subjects according to the groups that they need to prepare for the exam.
Paper 13- Corporate Laws & Compliance Paper
Paper 14- Strategic Financial Management Paper
Paper 15: Strategic Cost Management-Decision Making
Paper 16: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Paper 17 Corporate Financial Reporting Paper
Paper 18- Indirect Tax Laws & Practice Paper
Paper 19- Cost & Management Audit Paper
Paper 20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation
CMA Final 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card for ICMAI Final 2023 is issued to only registered candidates by ICAI.
- No hard copy of the CMA Final admit card is sent to the candidates via post.
- To download it, candidates require their registration number.
- It contains personal details of the candidate like their name, category, date of birth, etc and exam details such as test date, test timings, reporting timings, address of the test cdntre, etc.
- Candidates have to carry a hard copy of the CMA Final 2023 admit card and an Identity card as issued by ICMAI.
ICMAI CMA Final 2023 Exam Pattern
ICAI CMA Final June 2023 comprises two groups. Candidates are required to study the question paper pattern carefully.
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours
- Mode of Examination: Offline-centre based
CMA Final 2023 Test Centers
Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Angul Talcher, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bankura, Baroda, Berhampur – Ganjam (Odisha), Bharuch Ankleshwar, Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner (Rajasthan), Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dindigul, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Hosur, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kanchipuram, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Palghar, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Serampore, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Visakhapatnam
Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
ICMAI CMA Final 2023 Result
Key points related to the ICMAI CMA Final Result 2023 are as follows.
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India declares the results on the result date and time decided by them.
- Where to check result – You can get the direct link to check ICMAI CMA Final result at official website i.e. icmai.in.
- How to check ICMAI CMA Final result? – To check the result, go to the official website icmai.in and click on the result link. You can check the ICMAI CMA Final result as score card, rank card, merit list, or rank list depending on what ICMAI publishes.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) was first established in 1944 as a registered company under the Companies Act with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of Cost Accountancy. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is the only recognized statutory professional organisation and licensing body in India specialising exclusively in Cost and Management Accountancy.
The Official website is icmai.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.