ICMAI is the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) formerly known as the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India (ICWAI). For becoming a Cost & Management Account there is a three stage process – Foundation Course, Intermediate Course, and the Final Course. The Admission/Registration process for the CMA course is open throughout the year, however, the candidates need to complete the registration process before the cut off date. Candidates after passing the CMA Final exam is eligible for Membership of ICAI. The detailed information regarding ICMAI exams are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: CMA Final June 2020 exams have been merged with December 2020 exams. Check more details below.
ICMAI CMA Final
Candidates can apply for Membership after qualifying CMA final. For Membership, candidates have to complete Modular Training of 15 days, complete 3 years practical training/experience and then apply and become Member of the Institute. The important dates regarding ICMAI CMA Final examination are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Exam Date||Group 1||Group 2|
|Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)||–|
|–||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|Strategic Financial Management (P 14)||–|
|–||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)||–|
|–||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
|Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)||–|
|–||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (P-20)|
Notification Regarding Merging of ICMAI CMA Final June 2020 Exams with December 2020 Exams
Click here to check the complete notification regarding merging of exams.
ICMAI CMA Final Subjects/ Groups
Candidates can check the list of the subjects according to the groups that they need to prepare for the exam.
Paper 13- Corporate Laws & Compliance Paper
Paper 14- Strategic Financial Management Paper
Paper 15: Strategic Cost Management-Decision Making
Paper 16: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Paper 17 Corporate Financial Reporting Paper
Paper 18- Indirect Tax Laws & Practice Paper
Paper 19- Cost & Management Audit Paper
Paper 20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation
ICMAI Final Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the concerned course before filling the application form. The detailed eligibility criteria for ICMAI CMA Final examination is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Only the candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible for admission to Final Course.
- Copy of Intermediate Pass Marksheet is to be furnished along with the Admission Form.
Syllabus for ICMAI CMA Final Exam
CMA Final Syllabus – Syllabus 2016 – Final Course, Group 1
|Paper 13||Corporate Laws & Compliance|
|Paper 14||Strategic Financial Management|
|Paper 15||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Paper 16||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
CMA Final Syllabus – Syllabus 2016 – Final Course, Group 2
|Paper 17||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Paper 18||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Paper 19||Cost & Management Audit|
|Paper 20||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
CMA Final Selection Procedure
In order to appear in the CMA Final Examination, candidates will have to complete certain procedure in order to do so. Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the steps candidates have to follow in order to reach CMA Final Level.
- After completing the Foundation Level, candidates will have to register for Intermediate Level.
- After completing the communication and soft skills training for 3 days and taking complete computer training 100 hours, candidates will be eligible to appear for Intermediate Examination for both the groups.
- After qualifying Intermediate Examination, candidates can enroll for Final Examination.
- After completing complete industry oriented training programme for 7 days and complete practical training for 3 years, candidates will be eligible to appear for Final Examination.
- After qualifying the last stage of CMA examination, candidates will have to undergo complete modular training for 15 days and complete practical training for 3 years to become a member of the institute CMA.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.