The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has announced the ICWAI Result for Inter Dec 2017 exam. The CMA Inter Dec 2017 was held on December 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17, 2017. Examination timings are same for those who will appear for both syllabi. CMA Finals will also take place on the same dates. The examination process for CMA Inter Dec 2017 is over and the candidates can now check their ICWAI Result 2017. The Admit Card has been issued at examicmai.org. One can choose to appear in one group or two groups. The candidates must be prepared to face questions in the exam accordingly. Get here complete details of ICMAI CMA Inter Dec 2017.
CMA Inter Dec 2017
CMA Intermediate December 2017 examination will be held separately for the programme for syllabus 2016, and 2012. There are eight papers in all in each. The time table is as follows.
|Date and Day||Programme for Syllabus 2012
Time: 2 PM to 5 PM
|Programme for Syllabus 2016
Time: 2 PM to 5 PM
|December 10, 2017 (Sunday)||Financial Accounting||Financial Accounting|
|December 11, 2017 (Monday)||Laws, Ethics and Governance||Laws & Ethics|
|December 12, 2017 (Tuesday)||Direct Taxation||Direct Taxation|
|December 13, 2017 (Wednesday)||Cost Accounting & Financial Management||Cost Accounting|
|December 14, 2017 (Thursday)
December 19, 2017 (For Gujarat only)
|Operation Management and Information Systems||Operation Management & Strategic Management|
|December 15, 2017 (Friday)||Cost & Management Accountancy||Cost & Management Accountaning and Financial Management|
|December 16, 2017 (Saturday)||Indirect Taxation||Indirect Taxation|
|December 17, 2017 (Sunday)||Company Accounts and Audit||Company Accounts and Audit|
|Availability of application forms for CMA Inter Dec 2017 exam||September 12, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application forms|
|Date for Issuance of Admit Card||30 Nov 2017|
|Declaration of result||February 21, 2018|
CMA Inter Admit card for Dec 2017 Exam
The Admit Card for CMA Inter Dec 2017 examination has been released online on examicmai.org. The candidates who successfully registered for the exam will be able to download their Admit Card. To download the admit card, the candidates need to choose their course and enter the Registration Number. It is important that candidates should bring the hard copy fo the admit card to the examination center. The candidate will be informed about the exam date, timings and center for examination through Admit card.
Syllabus for CMA Inter Dec 2017 Exam
CMA Intermediate December 2017 Syllabus – Syllabus 2016 – Intermediate Course, Group 1
|Paper 5||Financial Accounting|
|Paper 6||Laws & Ethics|
|Paper 7||Direct Taxation|
|Paper 8||Cost Accounting|
CMA Intermediate December 2017 Syllabus – Syllabus 2016 – Intermediate Course, Group 2
|Paper 9||Operations Management & Strategic Management|
|Paper 10||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management|
|Paper 11||Indirect Taxation|
|Paper 12||Company Accounts & Audit|
- The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2016, including notifications and circulars issued up to 31st May, 2017, are applicable for December, 2017 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation(Intermediate) and Tax Management & Practice(Final) under Syllabus 2012 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) , Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2017-18. GST of 20 marks included in Paper 18- Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final), under syllabus 2016 only.
- The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 as amended till 14 July 2016 are applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit(Intermediate), Paper 19 – Cost & Management Audit(Final ) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2017 term of examination.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Law, Ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Inter) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 31st May 2017 for December 2017 term of examination.
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act,2013 is being included in Paper 6- Laws and Ethics(Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2017 term of examination.
- Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2) and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by what ever name called along with 10+2. Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission.
CMA Inter Application Form for December 2017 Examination
Application process for CMA Inter Dec 2017 is over now. However, candidates can check more information about it below.
Apply here – Process is over…!!!
Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
Students opting for overseas centres have to apply offline and send dd alongwith the form.
Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 12th October, 2017.
Read the ICMAI December 2017 examination clarification to understand the above provisions.
Read the complete CMA Inter Dec 2017 notification here.
If the above window does not load, click here to open the notification in a separate window and download it.