ICMAI is the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. It was previously known as the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India (ICWAI). Cost and Management Accountant Professionals play an important role in creating value in the socio economic context. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has issued the Admit Card for Inter/ Final/ Foundation Examination of June 2018. The application process for ICMAI 2018 for all the courses is over now. The ICMAI conducts the entrance exam for Get here complete details of the ICMAI exams such as registration and application form, admit card, results and mark sheet, notifications, and other information.
- Admit Card
- Foundation Course
- Intermediate Course
- Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course
Click Here to check the clarification for June 2018 term of Examination.
|ICWAI CMA Foundation June 2018||11 – 14 Jun 2018|
|CMA Inter June 2018||11 – 18 Jun 2018|
|ICWAI CMA Final June 2018||11 – 18 Jun 2018|
CMA Admission Process
The flow from admission to the course up to the membership is as follow.
Details of fee structure for the foundation, intermediate and final is provided below.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) was first established in 1944 as a registered company under the Companies Act with the objects of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of Cost Accountancy.
Objectives of the Institute
- To develop the Cost and Management Accountancy function as a powerful tool of management control in all spheres of economic activities.
- To promote and develop the adoption of scientific methods in cost and management accountancy.
- To develop the professional body of members and equip them fully to discharge their functions and fulfill the objectives of the Institute in the context of the developing economy.
- To keep abreast of the latest developments in the cost and management accounting principles and practices, to incorporate such changes are essential for sustained vitality of the industry and other economic activities.
- To exercise supervision for the entrants to the profession and to ensure strict adherence to the best ethical standards by the profession.
- To organise seminars and conferences on subjects of professional interest in different parts of the country for cross-fertilisation of ideas for professional growth.
- To carry out research and publication activities covering various economic spheres and the publishing of books and booklets for spreading information of professional interest to members in industrial, education and commercial units in India and abroad.