MICAT 2021 Application Form – Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA) has started MICAT application form filling process. The last date to apply for MICAT I is November 25, 2020 on mica.ac.in. Students can apply for all PG courses including Diploma in Management Communications (PGDMC). The Application Fee for MICAT 2021 is Rs. 1985/-. Aspirants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for MICAT 2021. For more information regarding MICAT Registration 2021, you must follow this article.
Latest: Application Form for MICAT 2021 is now available. Scroll down to fill the form.
MICAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates need to update their scores of CAT and GMAT while the MICAT 2021 registration process. In addition they are required to provide their XAT Registration number. These details are submitted before the application process closes. Candidates are able to apply for MICAT within the stipulated date only. In order to complete the MICAT 2021 registration before the deadline, candidates need to check the table below and fill the MICAT application form before the last date for the same.
|MICAT 2021 Application Form||MICAT – I||MICAT II|
|MICAT 2021 Registration starts||Oct 2020||26 Nov 2020|
|Last date to submit MICAT 2021 Applications||25 Nov 2020 (at 11:50 PM)||20 Jan 2021 (at 11:50 PM)|
|MICAT 2021 Admit Card download||02 Dec 2020||27 Jan 2021|
|MICAT 2021 Exam date||05 Dec 2020||30 Jan 2021|
Apply Here: Click Here to fill the MICAT I 2021 Application Form.
MICAT 2021 Application Fee
The Application Fee for MICAT 2021 is submitted online on the official website. The Application Fee for MICAT 2021 is Rs. 1985/-. Candidates must know that Registration is only completed after the successful payment of the Application Fee. Payment can be made through the following options :
- Online – Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Offline – Demand Draft / Cheque
Documents required for MICAT 2021 Registration
Following are some important documents needs to be submitted while filling the Application Form for MICAT 2021:
- E-mail ID
- Personal Details
- Active Phone number
- Educational Qualifications
- Scanned Image of Photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
- Net Banking Details
MICAT 2021 Image Specifications
Candidates must upload Photograph and Signature in the Application Form as specified by MICA. Specifications for same is given below:
|Photograph||JPEG/GIF (Scanned copy)|
|Signature||JPEG/GIF (Scanned copy)|
How to Fill MICAT 2021 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow given below given steps to register them for MICAT 2021:
- Visit the official website (mica.ac.in) and click on “New Registration for all the Programmes”
- A new window is displayed where you have to fill in some details :
- Applicant’s name
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Security code
- After entering the above details and click on the Submit button. The applicant details are generated.
- The Application Form is displayed on the window now. In order to complete your Application Form, you need to enter some important details such as:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- Candidates need to fill the qualification details and the score of CAT/XAT/GMAT
- After filling in the details you need to Upload scanned Photograph and Signature in proper Format.
- Now to complete your Registration you need to pay the Application Fee through payment options available online.
- Click on the submit button and you are registered successfully once you receive a confirmation text by MICA on your registered mobile number.
Details to be filled in MICAT 2021 Application Form
There are some important details in the Application Form that needs to be filled in carefully and verified before submitting. As no correction is available for MICAT 2021 Application Form. Candidate should fill the details carefully as the same information would be there on their Result.
- Personal details
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- Choice of Center
- Contact details
- Status of (CAT/ GMAT/ XAT) Exams
- Academic Details
- Qualification Details
- Graduation Details
- Master/PG details
- Employment Experience (if any)
MICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who wish to register for MICAT 2021 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:
Nationality: Both Indian and NRIs can apply for MICAT 2021
- Candidates must have appeared in one of the three exams (CAT/GMAT/XAT)
- Candidate must have a valid Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) system or equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Candidates appearing for Final Examinations for their Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course can also apply for MICAT.
- Candidates who demonstrate an aptitude for expressing, assessing, and /or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
MICAT 2021 Exam Centers
The Institute shall conduct MICAT 2021 at the following Examination Centers:
Do’s and Don’ts Regarding MICAT 2021 Application form
- Keep all the important documents ready prior to the Registration process.
- You must apply for the application form a few days in advance instead of waiting for the last day of registration.
- After making the payment, you must wait for the confirmation from the server and avoid pressing the Back or Refresh button.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the specifications.
- Always provide valid Email-ID and active mobile number during the registration process.
- Do not enter the incorrect and incomplete details.
- Do not upload the unclear image of the documents as it could lead to rejection of the application form.
MICAT 2021 Admit Card
MICAT 2021 Admit card is released shortly after the Registration process is completed. Candidates can download their respective Admit Cards from the official website. It is an important document to be carried by candidates at the time of examination. No entries are allowed without proper verification of the Admit Card. Candidates can access their MICAT Admit Card using their Login Credentials such as User ID and Password. Candidates must download and keep it preserved till the time of Admission.
About MICAT 2021
Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test (MICAT) is a University Level Examination conducted by Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA). It is a Computer based Test (CBT). Students can apply for all PG courses including Diploma in Management Communications (PGDMC), Crafting Creative Communication (CCC), and Fellow Programme in Management Communications (FPMC). Candidates interested in MICAT 2021 Must register themselves before the Closing date of the Application Form.
If you have any queries regarding MICAT 2021 Application Form, please ask in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is it mandatory to take CAT 2020 in order to apply for MICAT 2021?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to have taken either of these entrance exams CAT/ XAT/ GMAT to apply for MICAT 2021.
Ans. Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA) will release the Application Form for MICAT.
Ans. Candidates can apply for MICAT examination on the official site of MICA i.e. mica.ac.in.
Ans. Candidate must have a valid Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) system or equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and also they must have appeared in one of the three exams CAT 2020 / XAT 2021 / GMAT (2018 onwards) to appear for the MICAT examination.
Ans. The registration fee for MICAT 2021 is Rs.1985.
Ans. Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.1985/- by online mode using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or offline by Demand Draft / Cheque for applying to MICAT 2021 examination.
Ans. Candidates must upload their Photographs and signature with proper specifications to the MICAT Application Form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.