MICAT 2019 Application Form has been released by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. The application forms for MICAT I is available online from August 23, 2018. The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before apply. Ineligible candidates will not be considered for admission. The candidates first need to submit the MICAT Online Registration Form and only then will be able to access the MICAT Application Form 2019. The candidates who will submit the application form corrected will be issued the admit card of MICAT 2019. Candidates may check the details for submitting the MICAT 2019 Application Form, fee structure and more details from this page.
MICAT 2019 Application Form
MICAT will be held twice and the application form for MICAT 2019 available on the official website. The application form for both MICAT provided on mica.ac.in and the direct link is activated now. Candidates may check all the crucial dates for MICAT 2019 Application Form from this page.
|MICAT I||MICAT II|
|Application form released on||23 Aug 2018||03 Jan 2019|
|Last date to apply for MICAT||20 Nov 2018||30 Jan 2019|
|MICAT 2019 will be held on||01 Dec 2018||09 Feb 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the MICAT I 2019 Application Form.
Official Website: www.mica.ac.in
Application Fee: Rs. 1985/-
Prerequisites Before MICAT 2019 Application Form
Keep all the following things ready:
- Valid personal ID
- Active mobile number
- Scanned image of the photograph
How to Submit the MICAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates will have to follow the steps below to submit the application form of MICAT 2019 successfully.
Online Registration: Foremost, click on the above. Then access the “New Registration” button. It will lead to a new window in which a registration form will be open. The candidates will have to enter the following details in the application form:
- Applicants Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Security Code
After entering all the details the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button. Following this, the candidates will receive a Login ID and Password.
Login: Next, the candidates will have to enter the Login Id and Password to access the login. After the login, the window as shown below will open and the candidates will have to click on “Go to Application Form”
Filling MICAT Application Form: The candidates now submit the application form of MICAT 2019. In the application form, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- Other Personal Details.
- Correspondence Address.
- Permanent Residential Address.
- Contact Details.
- Choice of Centre for the MICAT.
- Other Details.
- Academic Qualification(s).
- Graduation Details.
- MASTER/PG Details.
- Employment Experience Details.
The candidates will also have to upload their photograph in the application form.
Application Fee: The candidates will also have to pay the application fee. It can be submitted online via Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card.
Do’s and Don’ts Regarding Application form
- Keep all the important documents ready prior to the Registration process.
- You must apply for the application form few days in advance instead of waiting for the last day of registration.
- After making the payment, you must wait for the confirmation from the server and avoid pressing Back or Refresh button.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the specifications.
- Always provide valid Email-ID and active mobile number during the registration process.
- Do not enter the incorrect and incomplete details.
- Do not upload the unclear image of the documents as it could lead to rejection of application form.
If you have any queries regarding MICAT 2019 Application Form, please ask in comments below.