MICAT 2018 Application Form has been released by Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. The application forms are available online from January 03 to Feburary 03, 2018. The candidates will have to check the eligibility criteria before apply. Ineligible candidates will not be considered for admission. The candidates first need to submit the MICAT Online Registration Form and only then will be able to access the MICAT Application Form 2018. The candidates who will submit the application form corrected will be issued the admit card of MICAT 2018. Candidates may check the details for submitting the MICAT 2018 Application Form, fee structure and more details from this page.
MICAT 2018 Application Form
MICAT is held twice and the application form for MICAT II are available now. The application form for both MICAT are provided on mica.ac.in and the direct link to access it is mentioned on the page. Candidates may check all the crucial dates for MICAT 2018 Application Form from this page.
|MICAT I||MICAT II|
|Application form released on||26 Sep 2017||03 Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply for MICAT||05 Feb 2018|
|MICAT 2018 will be held on||17 Dec 2017||17 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for MICAT II 2018.
Official Website: www.mica.ac.in
Prerequisites Before MICAT 2018 Application Form
Keep all the following things ready:
- Valid personal ID
- Active mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
How to Submit MICAT 2018 Application Form
The candidates will have to follow the steps below to submit the application form of MICAT 2018 successfully.
Online Registration: Foremost, click on the above. Then access “New Registration” button. It will lead to a new window in which a registration form will be open. The candidates will have to enter the following details in the application form:
- Applicants Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Security Code
After entering all the details the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button. Following this, the candidates will receive a Login ID and Password.
Login: Next, the candidates will have to enter the Login Id and Password to access the login. After the login, the window as shown below will open and the candidates will have to click on “Go to APplication Form”
Filling MICAT Application Form: The candidates now submit the application form of MICAT 2018. In the application form, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- Other Personal Details.
- Correspondence Address.
- Permanent Residential Address.
- Contact Details.
- Choice of Centre for the MICAT.
- Other Details.
- Academic Qualification(s).
- Graduation Details.
- MASTER/PG Details.
- Employment Experience Details.
The candidates will also have to upload their photograph in the application form.
Application Fee: The candidates will also have to pay the application fee. It can be submitted online via Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card.
Do’s and Don’ts Regarding Application form
- Keep all the important documents ready prior to the Registration process.
- You must apply for the application form few days in advance instead of waiting for the last day of registration.
- After making the payment, you must wait for the confirmation from the server and avoid pressing Back or Refresh button.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the specifications.
- Always provide valid Email-ID and active mobile number during the registration process.
- Do not enter the incorrect and incomplete details.
- Do not upload the unclear image of the documents as it could lead to rejection of application form.
If you have any queries regarding MICAT 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.