MICAT 2023 is being organized by MICA. MICAT Phase II 2023 result is out at mica.ac.in. Whereas, the MICAT II 2023 exam was held on 28 January 2023. The MICAT I 2023 exam was held on 03 December 2022. The Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test (MICAT) is a Institute level MBA entrance exam. It is conducted by MICA for admission to PGP (PGDM-C and PGDM) in MICA. Students who wish to appear in MICAT exam can get here the latest news and preparation material including exam date, registration, syllabus, exam pattern, question papers.
– MICAT Phase II 2023 result is out. Check result here
– MICAT Phase II 2023 Exam Date has been announced. scroll down for complete schedule.
About the exam: MICAT 2023 is short for Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the Institute level. Organized by MICA, MICAT is for admission to PGP (PGDM-C and PGDM).
MICAT 2023 Exam Date
The MICAT 2023 exam date, registration release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
MICAT I 2023 Dates
|Registration opens||Oct 2022|
|Registration closes||21 Nov 2022 at 11:50 pm|
|Issue of Call Letters/Admit Card||30 Nov 2022|
|MICAT I 2023 Exam Date||03 Dec 2022|
|MICAT I 2023 Result / Score||21 Dec 2022|
MICAT II 2023 Dates
|MICAT II Registration opens||22 Nov 2022|
|MICAT II Registration closes||17 Jan 2023 at 11:50 pm|
|MICAT II Issue of Call Letters/Admit Card||24 Jan 2023|
|MICAT II||28 Jan 2023|
|MICAT II Score||16 Feb 2023|
Dates of events after MICAT I and MICAT II
|GE & PI Shortlist||17 Feb 2023|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||07 Mar 2023|
|GE & PI at Delhi||10, 11, 12 Mar 2023|
|GE & PI at Bangalore||17, 18 Mar 2023|
|GE & PI at Kolkata||17, 18 Mar 2023|
|GE & PI at Mumbai||24, 25 Mar 2023|
|Final results||first week of April 2023|
Candidates must keep checking mica.ac.in for any changes in the Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
MICAT Exam 2023 Overview
|Aspects of the MICAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||MICAT 2023|
|Full Form||Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA)|
|Level of Exam||Institute Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through MICAT||PGP (PGDM-C and PGDM)|
|Colleges in which admission is through MICAT||MICA|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
MICAT 2023 Registration
The registration of MICAT 2023 is released by MICA.
MICAT 2023 registration – In order to apply for the Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test, candidates must first do registration at mica.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for MICAT 2023, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website mica.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the MICAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the MICAT 2023 registration.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the MICAT online registration.
- Finally, pay the registration fee as prescribed by the Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad.
Registration Fees – TBA. Last time it was Rs 2100
MICAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of MICAT 2023 is as follows.
|Section A||Psychometric Test|
|Section B||Descriptive Test|
(has 4 sub-sections)
|Divergent and Convergent Thinking; Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation and General awareness|
Aspects of the exam are as follows
- Mode of exam – MICAT 2023 is a Computer Based Test.
MICAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
MICAT 2023 GE, PI
MICA conducts GE, PI as per the selection process.
All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
Preparation of Shortlist of the candidates for GE & PI
- Section A of MICAT (Psychometric test) is a qualifier.
- Those who qualify on the Psychometric, their relative performance on CAT/XAT/GMAT will be considered. Candidates clearing a minimum cut-off in CAT /XAT total percentile/GMAT score shall be considered.
- Those who qualify based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT performance, their Section B of MICAT will be assessed.
- Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in *Normalized Scores of Section B of MICAT shall have their Section C of MICAT assessed. Each section will have its own cut-off.
- Those who qualify on the basis of a, b, c and d above(on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Normalized Scores of Section C of MICAT ) shall be considered for short listing for GE and PI. Short listed candidates will be called for GE and PI at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai.
- (GE & PI candidate list is prepared on the Composite Score formula of 50% CAT/XAT/GMAT and 50% MICAT scores)
MICAT 2023 Final Merit List
Admission will be granted on the basis of merit and subsequently the consideration of the choice of the programme will be factored in. Once a candidate, as per the merit list, is offered admission from the programme of his/her first priority, then his/her name will be automatically be withdrawn from the list of the candidates in the programme of his/her second priority.
If the candidate, as per the movement of the merit list, is offered admission in the Programme of his/her second priority, then the candidate has to choice to accept the offer with an undertaking that he/she is willing to withdraw his/her name from the list of the programme of his/her first priority OR he/she may refuse to accept this offer and continue to feature on the waitlist of the programme of his/her first priority.
All those candidates who appear in GE & PI are considered for the final merit list MUST be RECOMMENDED by majority of the panelists of PI
All those who meet the criteria described above, their final composite score shall be created based on the following weightage:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT: 20%
- MICAT: 30%
- GE: 20%
- PI: 30%
MICAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of MICAT 2023 is issued by Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad for those who have submitted registration.
- Release Date – The release date of MICAT admit card 2023 is as per decision of MICA. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the MICAT hall ticket at mica.ac.in.
- How to download MICAT admit card 2023? – In order to download the admit card of Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test, candidates need to access the MICAT 2023 login. Then login with the login credentials.
MICAT 2023 Result
The result of MICAT 2023 is declared by the Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad as per the result date and time decided by them.
- MICAT 2023 result date and time – The result date and time for MICAT 2023 is decided by MICA. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test result is made available on the official website mica.ac.in.
- How to check MICAT 2023 result – Candidates need to go to the official website mica.ac.in and click on the relevant MICAT result / merit list 2023 link. Then, in case of MICAT 2023 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a MICAT 2023 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for MICAT 2023 Latest News
For General Queries call: 02717 : 688 198 / 688 250 / 90991 27399 Send an email to: [email protected]
For Technical Queries Send an email to: [email protected] or On call support is available at +91-9986638721
Helpdesk Office Address Admission Office MICA Shela Ahmedabad-380 058, India
Qs 1. What is MICAT exam?
Ans 1. The MICAT exam is held annually by the MICA. It is an MBA entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to PGP (PGDM-C and PGDM) in MICA.
Qs 2. How can I apply for MICAT 2023?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test for academic session 2023-24 by filling the registration. Visit mica.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for MICAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the MICAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is mica.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply