ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 for December Session will be held on 17 December 2023. Aspirants who wish to become Certified Management Accountant (CMA) have to clear CMA Foundation December 2023 exam. Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) conducts the exam to give entry to eligible and qualified candidates in CMA course. To take the exam, candidates have to register with ICMAI and the exam is held in June and December. All the details about ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 is given in this page. Have a look below.
Latest – ICMAI CMA Foundation December 2023 admit card has been released. Get the link to download the admit card here.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023
About the exam: There are four papers conducted under CMA Foundation. It is conducted twice a year – June and December. Candidates aspiring to appear in CMA Foundation 2023, must stay updated with the latest information.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 Exam Dates
ICMAI announces the exam date and other important dates of the ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 exam. If you are appearing in the ICMAI CMA Foundation exam then check the schedule here.
|CMA Foundation 2023 for December Session||Dates|
|Last date to submit applications||17 Oct 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||01 Dec 2023|
|Date of Exam||17 December 2023|
|Result Declaration Date||As per ICMAI|
ICMAI CMA Foundation December 2023 Exam Schedule Notification
Institute of Cost Accountants of India has released the schedule notification for the Foundation Examination of the December 2023 term. Candidates can check the notification below the image.ICMAI CMA Foundation December 2023 Exam Schedule Notification View Download
Important Download and Official Links
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023|
|Full Form of ICMAI||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Level of Exam||First stage exam for become Certified Management Accountant (CMA)|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
CMA Foundation 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the CMA Foundation 2023 needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- ICMAI releases the CMA Foundation 2023 Application Form at icmai.in.
- Students should fill and submit the CMA Foundation 2023 online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the CMA Foundation 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility plays a very crucial in applying for an examination. Only candidates who fulfills the below given eligibility criteria shall be permitted to appear in CMA Foundation 2023.
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 Admit Card
- The ICMAI will be released CMA Foundation Admit Card 2023 at its official website only for successfully registered candidates.
- The Institute does not send the hard copy of the Admit Card to the candidates by post/ courier.
- To download CMA Foundation 2023 Admit Card, candidates need to log in by entering their 12 digit Registration Number.
- The Admit Card consist of details like exam timing, the address of the test center, etc. CMA Foundation admit card is issued for only those candidates who submit their CMA Foundation Application Form before the last date with complete payment.
- Test takers will not allowed to sit in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 Exam Pattern
Following is the exam pattern for CMA Foundation. Candidates are required to study the question paper pattern carefully.
- Mode of examination: M.C.Q Mode through offline OMR based from Centre
- Type of examination: MCQ Mode
- Each paper will carry 100 marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks). Each session will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 Examination Centres
In the CMA Foundation Application Form, the candidates need to select the test centers from the drop-down menu. Following are the examination centres where CMA Foundation 2023 shall be conducted. Below given is the list of examination cities.
Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Angul Talcher, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bankura, Baroda, Berhampur – Ganjam (Odisha), Bharuch Ankleshwar, Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bikaner (Rajasthan), Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dindigul, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Hosur, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kanchipuram, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kota, Kottakkal (Malappuram), Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Palghar, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Serampore, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Visakhapatnam and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2023 Result
Key points related to the ICMAI CMA Foundation Result 2023 are as follows.
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India declares the results on the result date and time decided by them.
- Where to check result – You can get the direct link to check ICMAI CMA Foundation result at official website i.e. icmai.in.
- How to check ICMAI CMA Foundation result? – To check the result, go to the official website icmai.in and click on the result link. You can check the ICMAI CMA Foundation result as score card, rank card, merit list, or rank list depending on what ICMAI publishes.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) was first established in 1944 as a registered company under the Companies Act with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of Cost Accountancy. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is the only recognized statutory professional organisation and licensing body in India specialising exclusively in Cost and Management Accountancy.
The Official website is icmai.in
To get exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.