The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICWAI / ICMAI) has released the ICWAI Foundation Jun 2018 notification. The CMA Foundation June 2018 exams will be held on 11, 12, 13 and 14 June 2018. ICMAI will be conducted offline, descriptive exams for CMA Foundation June 2018 on the notified dates. In order to appear in the exam, candidates need to bring submit online ICMAI Application Form at icmai.in. Applications must be submitted before the last date. Only applicants who will submit form with fees before the last date would be able to download ICWAI Admit Card for Foundation June 2018 examination and can appear for the exam. The exam will be held in over 75 cities in India and 3 cities abroad. Get here complete details and latest news of ICMAI Foundation June 2018.
ICWAI CMA Foundation June 2018
ICMAI has decided to conduct offline, descriptive (pen and paper based) examination in June 2018. ICWAI has opened online applications for CMA June 2018 examination. Only those who will register with the institute can now apply for the exam. Such students can appear for CMA Foundation June 2018 Exam who will take admission / registration / enrollment to the CMA Course. To appear in the CMA June 2018 examination candidates can register up till four months prior to the exam.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Time Table
ICWAI / ICMAI will hold exams for Foundation course students on the following dates in the month of June.
|Date and Day||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016 Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m|
|11 Jun 2018 (Monday)||Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|12 Jun 2018 (Tuesday)||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|13 Jun 2018 (Wednesday)||Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|14 Jun 2018 (Thursday)||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
Other important dates related to CMA June 2018 are as follows.
|Last date for receipt of application forms||10 Apr 2018|
|Availability of admit card (expected)||May 2018|
|Result declaration||23 Aug 2018|
CWA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution OR
- Passed the Senior Secondary School Examination under the 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed the National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
- Any Candidate who has passed the Foundation examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India will be exempted from Foundation Course & vice versa ; OR
- Any Candidate who has passed the Intermediate Examination (by whatever name called) conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will be exempted from Foundation Course. Similarly, any candidate who has passed the Intermediate examination will be exempted from Common Proficiency Test (i.e. entry level examination, by whatever name called) conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination for direct admission to Intermediate Course are exempted from Foundation Course.
CMA Foundation Course Application Form for June 2018
Students who have admitted / registered / enrolled to Foundation course at least 4 months prior to the for June 2018 Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination. Application form for the same is now available. Candidates have to apply online for the Foundation Course by visiting the official website. Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online and fees will be accepted through online mode (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). Students opting for overseas centers have to apply offline and send DD along with the form. For the sake of the candidates. direct link to fill the application form is also provided below.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for CMA Foundation Course Application Form for June 2018.
|Inland Centres||Rs 1200|
|Overseas Centres||US$ 60|
Mode of payment is online, including Payfee module of IDBI bank.
Only such students who are opting for overseas centres have to apply offline and send DD along with form.
How to apply for CMA Foundation June 2018?
- Go to icmai.in.
- Click the Students Portal link.
- On this page you will see Online Examination Form link, click it.
- Now tap the Students icon.
- You will reach a page in which there are various headings namely Activities, Online Examination Application, Offline Examination Application Form (Syllabus-2016) (Overseas Centers only) etc. Navigate to Online Application Form under Activities.
- Then once again click the form link.
- Select your course as Foundation from the drop down that appears.
- Read instructions and apply online.
ICWAI Student Login
If you have registered at icmai.in, then you can login to ICWAI / ICMAI Student Login. To do that you can either visit icmai.in and navigate to Students Portal link showing under the menu Students. Or directly go to http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/.
From here, one can check application status (https://cmaicmai.in/students/Masters/EnterApplNo.aspx), go to apply online (http://examicmai.org/emsweb/), or get syllabus.
It must be noted that the following credentials are important for login
- Application number
- Registration number
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
ICMAI CMA Foundation June 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who will successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the admit card. The ICWAI Admit Card 2018 is an important verification document that the candidate must bring to the examination center. The candidate can download the admit card by choosing the course and entering their Registration Number. The admit card for ICWAI CMA Foundation June 2018 consists of the basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and venue.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Exam Pattern – Students who are going to appear for CMA Foundation June 2018 exam must note that the examination will be conducted under 2016 syllabus only.
CMA Foundation June 2018 will be pen and paper based offline test consisting of questions to be answered descriptively. Once again students will be appearing in a subjective exam. Questions will be asked on the subjects for Syllabus 2016.
- Fundamentals of economics and management, which will be held on the first day (June 11, 2018).
- Fundamentals of accounting, which will be held on the second day (June 12, 2018).
- Fundamentals of laws and ethics, which will be held on the third day (June 13, 2018).
- Fundamentals of business mathematics and statistics, which will be held on the last day (June 14, 2018).
Click Here to download detailed information regarding CWA Foundation Syllabus 2016 for June 2018
CMA Foundation June 2018 Examination Centers
Cities in India –
Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad , Duliajan (Assam), Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam (Malappuram), Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair.
Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
ICMAI CMA Foundation June 2018 Result
After the successful conduction of exam by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Result of CMA Foundation June 2018 will be declared. Result of CMA Foundation June 2018 examination will be declared online. ICMAI results of foundation examination will be declared on its scheduled date which is given above.
ICMAI CMA Foundation June 2018 Notification
Read the complete notification of ICWAI CMA Foundation June 2018 examination here.
If the above window does not load, click here to open notification in a separate window and download it.