ICWAI Admit Card 2019 – The admit card for CAT 2019 postponed exam has been released on January 22, 2019. The aspirants can download it from the official website, icmai.in or through the direct link given on this page, To download the CMA 2019 Admit Card, the aspirants have to log in by provided details such as Registration Number, etc. The ICWAI CAT 2019 Admit Card is available for download by online mode only. No hard copy of the Admit card is sent to the candidates individually by post. Check here complete details on ICWAI CMA 2019 Admit Card from this page.
Latest: ICWAI CAT January 2019 Admit Card has been released. Click on the direct link below to download it.
ICWAI Admit Card 2019
Along with the Admit Card, Identity Card is a mandatory requirement for Foundation Examination. Candidates can download the Institute Identity Card online at examicmai.org/emsweb. Here, we have given the schedule for issuance of ICWAI Admit Card 2019 for CAT/ Inter/ Final/ Foundation and its exam dates. The schedule is in the table below.
|ICWAI Admit Card 2019||CAT||Foundation||Inter / Final|
|Download admit card from||08 Jan 2019||30 Nov 2018||30 Nov 2018|
|Date of exam||10 to 13 Dec 2018||10 to 17 Dec 2018 & 10 Jan 2019|
|ICWAI (ICMAI) Results||To be announced||21 Feb 2019||21 Feb 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download the ICWAI CAT Admit Card 2019
ICWAI Admit Card 2019 for Certificate in Accounting Technicians Course January 2019 examination
ICWAI CAT Course January 2019 Examination is going to be held in a simgle day in multiple shifts. The first shift is from 10 AM to 12 Noon and second shift is from 2 PM to 4 PM. The candidates can check the complete schedule for ICWAI CAT 2019 exam from the table below.
Scheduled Time Table of CAT January 2019 Examination
(Timing: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
(Timing: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
Section A:- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
Section B:- Applied Business and Industrial Laws
Section A: Financial Accounting – 2
Section B:- Statutory Compliance
Timetable for ICWAI Intermediate January 2019 examination
ICMAI CAT January 2019 will be held on January 2019, For hands on experience of Computer Based Examination of ICMAI CAT, the mock test has been released, this will help the candidates to have look and feel of computer based examination in the simulated environment. Mock Test for ICMAI CAT will help you evaluate your performance and know where you stand among your peers. Practicing Mock tests for ICMAI CAT will help you maintain accuracy by avoiding mistakes which in turn leads in avoiding negative marking in the exam.
How to Download ICWAI Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit card, follow the instructions as given below:
Download Admit card from Website:
1. Visit the official website
2. On the website click on “Admit Card for CAT January 2019 Examination ” as shown in the image below.
3. After this ICWAI CAT 2019 Admit card page will open as shown in the image given below. To download the admit card you would have to enter your Registration Number and download it.
4. Form the list of examination details click on admit card.
Download With the Help Of Direct Link:
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page for downloading the ICWAI Admit Card 2019.
- After that you have chosen the course, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Course Registration Number.
- Click on the “Print Admit Card” button.
- The admit card for ICWAI CAT 2019 Admit Card for the relevant course will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take its print out to bring it to the test center.
Details Given in the ICWAI Admit Card 2019
The admit card for ICWAI 2019 examination consist of the following information:
- Registration Number
- Exam Term
- Center Code
- Roll Number
- Center Code
- Exam Center Address
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
What Items to Carry to the Test Center?
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry the following documents, without which they will not be allowed entry inside the test center:
- A print out of the ICWAI 2019 Admit Card
- A valid Id proof such as Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Battery operated Non-Programmable Calculators
- Pen, pencil, scale and mathematical instruments
- Mathematical tables, if considered necessary, will be supplied at the Examination Hall on demand
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- You must carry the print out of the ICWAI 2019 Admit Card along with an ID proof
- The candidates need to hand over the Admit Card to the invigilator at the time of signature in attendance sheet. The admit card will be collected at the time of handing over the answer script of the day to the invigilator.
- The Door of the Examination Hall will be opened each day fifteen minutes before the time fixed for the commencement of each examination.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the Hall before the expiry of one hour since the commencement of each examination.
- Pager, Mobile Phone, Digital Diary, and other electronic gadgets/device is not allowed inside the test center.