CMA Registration 2023 – The last date for registration process for the ICMA CAT 2023 For June Session is 10 Feb 2023. The application process for fill the CMA June session exam application form for Foundation, Intermediate, and Final courses is yet to be announced. Candidates can submit the application form online at icmai.in or direct link for same is also provided below. CMA exams are held twice in June and December, right now, registration for June exams has been started and for December exam will start later on. Know all the details on CMA Registration 2023 from this page.
CMA Registration 2023
ICMAI releases the CMA Registration 2023 as per schedule. Students should check the eligibility criteria before filling application form of CMA Registration 2023.
Direct link for ICMA CAT 2023 Registration – Click here to apply Online
What next? – You can download ICMAI CMA 2023 admit card after you have applied.
CMA Registration 2023 Date, Last Date
Candidates are advised to complete the registration process before or on the last date on the official website. The candidates can check the complete schedule for ICMAI CMA Registration from the table below.
|CMA registration 2023||Important Dates for June 2023 session||Important dates for Dec 2023 session|
|Last date for registration to CAT Coures||As per ICMAI|
|Last date for registration to Foundation course||As per ICMAI||As per ICMAI|
|Last date for Registration to Intermediate course||As per ICMAI||As per ICMAI|
|Last date for Registration to Final course||As per ICMAI||As per ICMAI|
CMA Application Form 2023 – Overview
|Aspects of the CMA Application Form 2023||Details|
|Name of the Exam||ICMAI 2023|
|Full Form||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India Exam|
|Organizing Body||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Event of ICMAI||Application Form|
|Courses Offered||CAT, Foundation, Intermediate, and Final courses|
|Mode of ICMAI Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill ICMAI application form 2023||icmai.in|
CMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to appear in the entrance exam should be well aware of the eligibility criteria. Given below is the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam on the basis of different courses.
For CAT (Certificate in Accounting Technicians ) Course
- Passed 10th Class
- Students should have passed/appearing 12th (10+2) examination
For Foundation Course
- A candidate should have passed Class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent
- He/She should have passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the AICTE or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council.
- Candidates should have the diploma degree in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
For Intermediate Course
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute.
- Should have passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with 10+2.
The candidates whose result is awaited can apply for Provisional Admission in the Foundation and Intermediate courses.
For Final Course
- The candidates who have cleared Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible to apply for the Final Course.
How to register for CMA 2023?
Candidates can register themselves for the foundation, intermediate and final course through online mode. Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned below to successfully register themselves for the exam.
- Step 1: Go to the official website mentioned in the page. Click on CMA 2023 Registration option.
- Step 2: You will be redirected to the page of the registration form. Fill in all the required details and click on save and continue
- Step 3: Upload the images as per image specifications. Click on submit.
- Step 4: A payment gateway will open displaying the different modes of payment. Choose any one mode and fill in all the required details. Click on Make Payment.
- Step 5: Take the print out of the application form for future use
Details to enter in the CMA 2023 Examination Application form
Candidates are advised to enter all the details mentioned below while filling the application form.
- Course Information: Enrollment Type, Course Type, Region/Chapter, Coaching Type, and Foundation Identification Number (if any).
- General Information: Your Name, Father/Husband Name, Mother’s Maiden Name, Nationality, Religion, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender, Marital Status, and Occupation.
- Address Details: Here, you will have to provide your Permanent and present Address.
- Qualification Details: Year of passing, Name of the concerned university/board, percentage and marks
How to check ICMAI CMA 2023 Registration status?
Candidates can check the registration status of ICMAI CMA by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Click on the link which is given on this page.
- Click on Online Admission status under the Admission tab .
- You will be redirected to the page of the registration status.
A CMA is an individual who offers to implement services comprising the costing, pricing of goods and assistance or carries out the preparation, verification or certification of cost accounting and relevant statements. Their role broadly stating primarily holds of closely analyzing costs and devising ways to conquer it as far as possible. The role and influence of cost accountants has expanded manifold on account of mounting competition in the corporate area. Exams for CMA held two times in a year i.e. in June and December. The candidates who expect to attempt CMA course should pass in the three stages of the course.
The first stage of CMA is designated the Foundation Course. Those who have qualified plus two or its equivalent can appeal for this course and the age limit is least seventeen years that is defined for this course. The duration of the course is approximately eight months.
After completing the first stage, the candidate can apply for the next stage of the course, which is the Intermediate course. Those candidates who are appealing for the intermediate course should have ended their graduation from an approved university or foundation course of the Institute. The age of the applicant should not be fewer than 18 years.
All the Candidates who have qualified all the six papers in the second stage of CMA i.e. intermediate course can apply for the third and final stage. After qualifying the third stage final examination any intended candidate can mature a cost accountant.
Official website is icmai.in
Ans. In order to apply for ICMAI, visit icmai.in. Register for the exam, fill CMA application form, upload documents, and pay fee.
Ans. The last date for registration process for the ICMA CAT 2023 For June Session is 10 Feb 2023. The application process for fill the CMA June session exam application form for Foundation, Intermediate, and Final courses is yet to be announced.
Ans. The official website is icmai.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
respected sir /mam ,i have missed to applying date of ICWA final exam bocz of majour issue can i apply now after closing the date of apply…