ACET Previous Year Question Papers are available here. View and download pdf of previous year question papers of ACET to prepare for the exam. Students who will appear in Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) can benefit from the past year papers as they help in understanding syllabus, exam pattern, and difficulty level. The ACET question papers contain actual questions asked with answers, solutions.
ACET Previous Year Question Papers
Here are the previous year question papers of Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET).
|Mar 2023||Click Here||Click Here|
|Nov 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jun 2022||Click Here||Click Here|
|Dec 2021||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jan 2021||Click Here||Click Here|
|Oct 2020||Click Here||Click Here|
|Feb 2020||Click Here||Click Here|
|Sep 2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jun 2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|Sep 2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jan 2018||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jun 2018||Click Here||Click Here|
|Dec 2018||Click Here||Click Here|
|Apr 2017||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jun 2017||Click Here||Click Here|
|May 2016||Click Here||Click Here|
|Oct 2016||Click Here||Click Here|
Previous Year Question Papers of ACET – An Overview
The key highlights of this Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) past year papers are as follows.
|Aspect of ACET Syllabus 2022||Details|
|Name of exam||ACET|
|Full form of exam name||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Event of ACET exam||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Official Body for exam and ACET Previous Year Question Papers||IAI|
|Full form of organization||Institute of Actuaries of India|
|Level of exam||National Entrance Exam|
|Type of exam||Commerce Entrance Exam|
|Courses for which ACET Solved Papers is useful||student membership of IAI|
How to download ACET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers / Solutions PDF?
You can easily download the ACET previous year question papers here. Take the following steps to accomplish that.
- On computer or mobile, search ACET Previous Year Question Papers aglasem.
- The previous year question papers of Actuarial Common Entrance Test published at aglasem will open.
- Now click the ACET Question Papers link of relevant year.
- The year wise question paper with answer key, solution of Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) will open.
- Download the ACET question papers.
Significance of ACET Question Papers
The following are key uses of question papers of ACET.
- ACET Question Bank – PYQPs have the exact questions of ACET. Hence this is the most authentic question bank.
- ACET Exam Preparation – Students should solve the past year question paper of ACET within the time limit. This is the best way to prepare for this National Commerce exam.
- Gaining knowledge – Besides exam preparation, the question papers of ACET exam are useful for increasing your learning.
- Increase chances of admission to student membership of IAI – If you prepare the ACET solved papers diligently, you will get better rank. Therefore you have higher chances of admission to your student membership of IAI college of choice.
Qs. Is ACET Paper tough?
Ans. The ACET paper is set by experts of organizing body IAI. ACET difficulty level varies every year. However those who prepare well, may not find ACET question paper too difficult.
Qs. What are the papers for ACET?
Ans. The papers in ACET exam are as per the exam pattern.
Qs. Are questions repeated from ACET previous year question papers?
Ans. Although there are slim chances of exact question to be repeated in Actuarial Common Entrance Test. However, IAI repeats question types. For example you may find a similar question in upcoming ACET exam, as you saw in a ACET past year paper, but with different values.
Qs. How to solve ACET paper?
Ans. Start by reading the first question in ACET question paper. Then decide how to approach it. Finally solve and answer it. Likewise tackle all questions in Actuarial Common Entrance Test question paper.
If you have any queries on ACET Previous Year Question Papers, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.