The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has issued the ACET Admit Card 2019 for the December exam. Only those who had successfully registered for the entrance exam before the last date by paying the complete application fee. No printed admit card for ACET 2018 exam will be sent to the candidates individually. Hence, the registered candidates can only download the ACET 2018 Admit Card online at the website, actuariesindia.org. The candidates need to log in by entering details such as Email ID and Password. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the print out of the ACET Admit Card on the day of the examination. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on December 15, 2018.
The Hall Ticket for ACET 2018 exam will consist of the Personal Details of the candidate, as well as basic details about the exam such as date, timings, the address of the test center, etc. After downloading the ACET Admit Card, you must check that the details printed on it are correct or not. Check complete details on ACET 2018 Admit Card from this page.
For more information on ACET Admit Card 2019 – Click here
ACET Admit Card 2018
The ACET exam is held two times a year. As per the information provided at the official website, for the June 2018 examination, about 2562 number of candidates appeared for the ACET exam. Out of the number of candidates who appeared for the test, 884 candidates qualified the test. The candidates can check the complete schedule for issuance of ACET 2018 Admit Card from the table below.
|ACET 2018 Admit Card||ACET December 2018||ACET June 2018|
|Download ACET Hall Ticket starts from||01 Dec 2018||08 Jun 2018|
|ACET 2018 exam date||15 Dec 2018||23 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the ACET December 2018 Admit card.
Official Website www.actuariesindia.org
How to Download ACET Dec 2018 Admit Card?
The applicants can download their admit card for the December exam by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to download the Admit Card
- Next, you need to log in by entering details such as Email ID, Password, etc
- To submit the login details, click on the “Sign In” button
- On submitting the Login credentials, your admit card will appear on the screen
- The candidates need to download and take its print out to bring it to the test center
Details Given in the ACET Admit Card 2018
The admit card for ACET 2018 will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Address of the test center
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions for the Candidate
List of Documents to Carry to the ACET 2018 Test Center
The Institute has clarified that on the day of the examination, the candidate need to carry the following list of documents:
- Print out of the ACET Hall Ticket
- A Government issued photo Id proof such as UID card, driving license, passport, voter ID card or PAN card, in original.
- In the case of class 12th students, they can carry their class 12th exam hall ticket or college ID card having photo duly attested in original.
- An approved scientific calculator and pen for calculation and rough work.
How to Download ACET 2018 Admit Card if Forgot Password?
The candidates have to provide their Email ID and Password in order to download the ACET Admit Card. In order to get your admit card, it is important that you should provide only correct login details. However, if you do not remember your Password, you can retrieve by simply following the instruction as below:
- Click on the link for downloading the ACET 2018 Admit Card
- On the login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your Registered email id in the provided box.
- After entering the E-mail ID, click on the “Submit” button
- On submitting the details, your Password will be sent to the email id
If you have any question about the ACET 2018 Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.