ACET Registration 2018 was begun for ACET 15 on Feburary 20, 2018 at 3:00 PM. ACET is the Actuarial Common Entrance Test, for which, anyone who has appeared in 10+2 exam with English as a subject can apply for. IAI has started registration for ACET 2018 on February 20, 2018 . It is critical to upload the photograph as per specification only otherwise you will get a rejection mail. Only if the ACET registration is successful candidates will get a confirmation call. Candidates who have filled the application form can check all the details on this page.
ACET Registration 2018
ACET Registration form for June 2018 is available now. Candidates are advised to check eligibility before applying. The direct link to apply has been provided below.
|ACET 2018 Events||ACET June 2018 (ACET 15)|
|Beginning of registration||20 Feb 2018 at 3.00 PM|
|Last date to apply / register|
You can apply/register for Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2018 by going through 5 simple steps:
- Reach the registration link at official website http://www.actuariesindia.org/subMenu.aspx?id=4&val=ACET. Sign up here.
- Upload passport size photograph.
- Select examination center of choice.
- After you have filled registration you will get confirmation email. This will have the link to proceed further for registration for ACET 2018. Complete registration.
- You will be able to download welcome kit from login download tab on successfully completing above process.
Did not receive confirmation call
In case you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly get in touch with us at [email protected] or call at 022-67843333/304.
Photograph specifications for ACET 2018 Registration
Photograph should be
- 4.5 cm length x 3.5 cm width
- In plain white background
- Having candidate in dark color dress
- Fitting in the box
- Having front view of face
- Less than 1 MB in size