ACET 2022 Application Form – Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has started the ACET application form from January 11, 2022. The direct link to apply for ACET 2022 is given below on this page. The application form is available for the students who have passed the 10+1 examination or an equivalent exam. To submit the application form, the candidates have to first register. Next, log in and fill the application form, fill in the details in the form, upload the photograph and pay the application fee. Check more details about ACET 2022 application form here such as image specifications, application fee, the process to apply, etc.
Latest: ACET 2022 application forms are live now. Scroll down to apply.
ACET 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the form through desktop/laptop instead of a mobile phone. The institute does not accept any offline application forms.
|Application Form released on||11 Jan 2022|
|Last date to fill the Registration Form||02 Jun 2022|
|ACET 2022 Exam Dates||25 Jun 2022|
Apply Here: Click here to register for ACET 2022 for June session.
ACET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can check the application fee for ACET 2022 below.
- Application Fee: Rs. 3000
- Mode of Payment: Online payment via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
Note: The ACET 2022 Application Fee covers the cost of one Sample Question Paper, Indicative Solution and Online Exam. The fee is non refundable, so make sure you want to appear for the examination before you register.
ACET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for ACET 2022 below.
- Age Limit: There is no Age limit to Apply for ACET 2022 Exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+1 or its equivalent examination in any stream.
Documents required for ACET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of the required documents (in handy) for ACET 2022 below.
- Email ID of the candidate
- Contact number
- Passing certificate
- Permanent Address proof
- Residential Address proof
- Photograph of the candidate (it is to be uploaded)
Image Specifications for ACET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the specification of image for ACET 2022 below.
|Size of the image||4.5 cm – 3.5 cm|
|Resolution of the image||150 x 150 px|
|Format of the image||PNG/ JPG/ BMP/ JPEG/ GIF/ RAW|
Do’s for ACET 2022 Image Specification
Candidates can check the Do’s for ACET 2022 image specifications below.
- Background of the photograph must be plain and white and the dress of the candidates must be in dark color.
- The photograph must be front faced.
- The print of the photograph must be clear with the continuous tone quality.
- Expression of the candidate’s face must be natural.
- Head should be in the centre of the frame and both ears should be visible.
- Frontal view of the full face of the candidates must be visible.
- Eyes of the candidates must be open and both edges of the face must be clearly visible.
Dont’s for ACET 2022 Image Specifications
- Candidates must not upload black and white photographs.
- Photograph with dark background or in uniform is not acceptable.
- Eyes must not be covered with hair.
- The photograph must not to be signed.
- There should not be any glare on the glasses of the candidates. (if applicable)
- The photograph must not be damaged.
- Head covering are not allowed except for religious reasons. If the head covering is there, then the facial features from bottom to chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly visible.
- Photographs cut from group photographs are not acceptable.
- Distracting shadows on the face or on the background must not be there.
How to Apply for ACET 2022?
Candidates can apply for ACET 2022 by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: At first candidates are required to click on the link given on this page above.
- Step 2: A new page with the registration box will appear. Here candidates must enter all the required details and click on the signup button.
- Step 3: Now candidates can check their registered mail id as there they will get a link to fill the application form. Candidates must click on the link available there.
- Step 4: Now a login box will appear and here candidates are required to enter their registered email id and password and click on the sign in button.
- Step 5: A new page with the application form of ACET 2022 will appear. Here candidates can enter all the asked details.
- Step 6: Then, upload their photograph. Then candidates can click on the submit button. Edit the details if required.
- Step 7: Then, pay the application fee.
- Step 8: Now candidates can check their registered email id for the confirmation mail of the successful registration for ACET 2022. Candidates can take a printout of the same and keep it for future references.
Note: : In case you do not receive the confirmation email, write us at [email protected]
also check, ACET 2022 Result
Details to enter in ACET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the details which are required to be entered in ACET 2022 application form below.
At the time of registration
- Father’s / Husband’s name
- Email id
- Any valid id number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Are you PH?
- How did you come to know about PH?
- House number
- Name of the building / premise / village
- Road / street / post office
- Area / Locality
- Pin code
- Employer name
- Employer’s department
- Block number
- Area / Locality
- Pin code
- Alternate email id
- 10th passing year
- HSC passing year
- Highest qualification
- Institute name
- Employment status
- Family income
- Pin code
ACET 2022 Admit Card
The ACET 2022 Admit Card releases on the official website. Candidates can get their admit card by entering their registered email id and password. All the applicants are advised to download and print their admit card as they are required to appear for the ACET 2022 along with their admit card and a valid photo id proof. The ACET 2022 admit card of the candidates will contain the name of the candidate, photograph, roll number, exam center, date, day, time and important exam instruction. If candidates find any discrepancy in their admit card then they must contact the officials immediately.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2022 is a National level entrance examination. All the candidates who want to make a career in Actuary can apply for the entrance exam. The June session will be held as a home-based online examination. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. The questions in the test are asked from Mathematics, Statistics, Data Interpretation, English and Logical Reasoning. ACET is conducted in a single day with one slot. There is no negative marking in the test.
Institute of Actuaries of India
Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) was established in the year 2006 under the Actuaries Act. The motive of the IAI is to encourage, uphold and develop the standards of professional education, training, knowledge, practice, and conduct among the Actuaries IAI aims to promote the status of the Actuarial profession. Its regulations must be practiced by the Members of the profession of Actuary. The objective of IAI is to promote the knowledge and research in all the matters relevant to Actuarial Science and its application.
FAQs for ACET 2022 Application Form
Ans. You can register for ACET 2022 at actuariesindia.org.
Ans. No, you cannot apply for ACET 2022 via offline mode. The form has to be filled through online mode only.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans. You will receive a confirmation mail after the submission of the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.