DASA Application Form 2017 is to be filled for admission to Undergraduate programmes in Engineering/Architecture for the academic year 2017-18 to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Schools of Planning and Architecture (SPAs), and other premier Technical Institutions in India. MHRD has entrusted the coordination of the admission process under DASA scheme for the academic year 2017-18 to VNIT Nagpur. Those seeking admission under DASA scheme have to apply online, fill an online DASA Application Form 2017 and make fee payment. Get here complete details of DASA Application Form 2017.
DASA Application Form 2017
The DASA 2017 Application Form will be available from Apr 2017. Candidates can apply up till the last date of DASA Online Application. Candidates have to fill an online application form, make fee payment, and upload documents to DASA website.
For admission through DASA Scheme 2017, Candidate must have valid SAT test scores.
|Submission of Online Application||01 Apr 2017|
|Last date for online application||12 Jun 2017|
|Last date for receipt of SAT Subject Test Score||12 Jun 2017|
Apply online here – Link to apply for DASA UG 2017 will be available.
- The SAT score for admission in 2017-18 is to be sent to VNIT Nagpur. The code is 7035.
- The GRE score for admission in 2017-18 is to be sent to VNIT Nagpur. The code is 2110.
General Instructions to fill Application Form
- Applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully, before filling the online application form.
- The application forms must be filled in English only. Application forms, filled in languages other than English will be summarily rejected.
- Upload your recent photograph (specifications to be announced as per DASA UG 2017) while filling application form.
- Fill in the fee payment details and attach Documentary evidence of payment as applicable.
- Upload scanned copies of other supporting documents, as already specified in the preceding sections.
- If any supporting documents are in languages other than English or Hindi, authenticated translated copy of the documents to English or Hindi must also be uploaded.
- Applicants who are nationals of Nepal but do not have a passport, need to submit copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card.
- Applicant can fill up as many choices as he/she wishes. Please see the DASA website for details about the Institute and Courses offered under DASA 2017 Scheme.
- Applicant’s name should be consistently same in SAT score as well as passport and other certificates.
If you have any queries regarding DASA Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.