TBJEE 2015, also known as Tripura Joint Entrance Examination or TJEE 2015, will be conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. Engineering, Medical, Technical and other Professional Degree Courses admission for session 2015-2016 in the state of Tripura will be done on the basis of TBJEE 2015 exam. The board has published details of TBJEE 2015 application form, eligibility, exam dates and other details relevant to the entrance test, which you can read below.
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination – TBJEE 2015
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2015 on the basis of its syllabus at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Udaipur and Agarala to prepare merit list for admission to Engineering, Medical, Technical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura.
Schedule of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2015 for four different subjects is as follows.
|Date and Time||Subject of TBJEE 2015 Exam|
|22 April 2015 – 11 AM to 1 PM||Physics|
|22 April 2015 – 2 PM to 4 PM||Chemistry|
|23 April 2015 – 11 AM to 1 PM||Mathematics|
|23 April 2015 – 2 PM to 4 PM||Biology|
TBJEE 2015 Important Information
TBJEE 2015 Important Dates
|Distribution of Application Form||12 Jan to 10 Feb, 2015|
|Submission of Application Form||12 Jan to 10 Feb, 2015|
|Despatch of Admit Card||March, 2015 (3rd week)|
|Date of Examination||22 – 23 April, 2015|
|Date of uploading of Answer Key||24 April, 2015 (Evening)|
|Last date of receiving feedback||29 April, 2015 (Upto 5 P.M.)|
|Tentative date of result publication||June, 2015 (1st week)|
|Tentative period of counseling||June – July, 2015.|
TBJEE Revised Syllabus Notification
This is for information of all concerned that the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination has revised its existing syllabus and new, updated syllabus has been framed. The revised syllabus has been approved by the Government vide approval No.F.2(358-19)-DHE/GTCA/09/(L) dated 15.06.2015.Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will follow this syllabus from the year 2016 onwards for holding Tripura Joint Entrance Examination. The candidates willing to appear TJEE-2016 onwards may collect the new syllabus from the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building (2nd Floor), Agartala on all working days.
TBJEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality and domicile
Candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Tripura.
- Either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2015.
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted.
- Read also the “Important notes regarding domicile of Tripura for TBJEE 2015” given at the end of the page.
Educational qualification for TBJEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed or appeared or due to appear in the year of TBJEE 2015 at the Higher Secondary Examination of TBSE / CBSE / equivalent examination with the subjects in which candidate desires to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.
If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) he/she shall not be eligible to appear for TBJEE 2015 or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.
TBJEE 2015 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in appearing for the TBJEE 2015 exam must fill the application form and submit before last date. The application form of TBJEE 2015 can be obtained by one of the following methods.
- From TBJEE office in Tripura or one of the centers assigned by the board.
- By postal request,
- Download from the website www.tbjee.nic.in.
To apply for the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination and to know more about submission of application form please visit the following page.
TBJEE 2015 Exam Pattern
- Each question paper (physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology) shall be of 100 marks.
- The questions will be MCQ type.
- The examination will be held in pen and paper mode.
TBJEE 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam
Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technical Degree Courses (Group-A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
TBJEE 2015 Medical Entrance Exam
Candidates seeking admission to various Degree Courses of Medical / Veterinary / Agricultural / Fisheries and others (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Such candidates who wish to take chances in both of the above groups (Group-C) will have to appear in all the four subjects.
Important notes regarding domicile of Tripura for TBJEE 2015.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside of Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+ 2) Examination or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination. Children of serving defense personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
It is to be noted that the admission of candidate to a certain College / University will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut-off marks and other norms as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Government/ Institution/ Council/ Body etc.