AIIMS MSc Application Form 2019 – The Basic Registration for AIIMS MSc entrance exam 2019 has been started. The aspirants need to complete the basic registration from the official website, aiimsexams.org. The AIIMS MSc 2019 Application Form is open for admission in MSc Nursing / MSc Courses / M.Biotechnology. The last date to complete the AIIMS MSc 2019 Basic Registration is February 21, 2019. The application form for AIIMS MSc entrance exam 2019 is released by All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi. The application process is to be completed by online mode only. The candidates can check complete information on AIIMS MSc 2019 Application Form from this page.
AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2019
AIIMS, New Delhi, has started a new process for registration, known by, Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). This process is divided into two parts – Basic Registration, and Final Registration. The candidates can check the complete schedule for AIIMS MSc 2019 PAAR Registration from the table below.
|AIIMS MSc Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Basic Registration starts from||07 Feb 2019|
|Last date for completing Basic Registration||21 Feb 2019|
|Status check for Basic Registration is available from||26 Feb 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted is from||27 Feb – 06 Mar 2019|
|Final status of Basic Registration can be checked by||11 Mar 2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus for AIIMS MSc 2019 entrance exam||12 Mar 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||14 Mar 2019|
|Last date for generation of Code for Final Registration||25 Mar 2019|
|Final Registration starts from||29 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the AIIMS MSc Final Registration 2019||05 Apr 2019|
- Click here to apply online for basic registration for AIIMS M.Sc Admissions 2019.
- Click here to check the instructions for how to upload images for PAAR-basic registration.
- Click here to check the user manual for PAAR-basic registration.
Official Website www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS MSc 2019 Online PAAR Registration Notification
- Click Here to open the above in a new window
AIIMS MSc 2019 Application Fee
To submit the AIIMS MSc 2019 Application form, the candidates shall have to pay the application fee same as last year. Hence, the candidates can check the application fee to be paid from below.
|General / Unreserved (UR)/ OBC||Rs.1500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.1200/-|
|Orthopedic / Physically Handicapped (OPH)||Exempted from paying the fees|
Mode of Payment: Requisite fees can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
AIIMS MSc 2019 PAAR Registration
From this year onwards, the registration process for the entrance exam conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi has been changed. The registration comprises three stages/steps: Basic Registration, Generation of Code for Final Registration and Final Registration (Payment of fee and City Choice).
Basic Registration for AIIMS MSc 2019 Entrance exam
- This is the first step in PAAR registration
- You will have to register online by providing your basic details and upload images
- It is free of cost, which means that you do not have to pay any application fee in this step.
- The candidates get almost six months in advance to correct the deficiencies in the images uploaded by them.
Generation of Code for Final Registration for AIIMS MSc entrance exam
- Those candidates whose Basic registration has been accepted will be then generated code for Final registration.
- The exam conducting body also publishes the Prospectus with Examination city before the start of Generation of Code for Final Registration.
Final Registration for AIIM MSc entrance exam 2019
- In the final registration, the candidates need to fill remaining details such as qualification details, choose the available city for examination and make the necessary payments.
- Only those candidates who fill the Basic Registration form and correct errors and deficiencies within the stipulated time and whose Basic Registration are accepted will be eligible to complete Final Registration.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MSc Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates before proceeding to apply for the entrance exam must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc courses 2019 session
Candidates should possess any of the below-given qualifications and should have secured at least 60% marks for General / OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST in aggregate in the qualifying examination accordingly
For MSc Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physiology, Pharmacology and M. Biotechnology
- The candidates should have an MBBS/BDS degree and should have obtained 55% in case of General / OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories OR
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree in BVSc, BPharma, Bachelor of Physio-therapy
- The candidates who have a BSc degree of minimum three years duration in any subject are also eligible to apply for the above-mentioned courses.
For Perfusion Technology
- The candidates should have completed BSc with Biology (Botany & or Zoology) OR should have a BSc in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University.
For Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology
- The candidates should hold a BSc degree in any of the discipline related to Biology or allied to Biology
For Nuclear Medicine Technology
- The candidates should have a BSc degree course in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University. OR a BSc degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University OR BSc in allied/ related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognized University OR BSc in Life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognized University.
For Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
- Should have a BSc degree in Radiography from a recognized University
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Nursing 2019 session
The candidate who possesses the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission in AIIMS MSc Nursing
- Should have completed BSc (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic /B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council
- Should have obtained 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates, and 55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates in the degree examination
- Should be registered as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
How to Do AIIMS MSc 2019 Basic Registration?
To complete the basic registration for AIIMS MSc 2019, simply follow the instructions as below.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for Basic Registration.
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by providing the following details:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Domicile
- Choose an ID proof and provide its relevant detail
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Select your Country
- Pin Code
- State/ UT
- Enter your complete address
- Now, you have to tick on the declaration box and then finally click on the “Generate Registration ID and Password”.
- On submitting the registration details, you will get the Login details on your screen.
Step 2: Upload Images
- On entering the above-given details, you will have to log in by entering their ID and Password.
- In the next screen, a ‘My Page’ will be created for each applicant bearing his/her entire information filled by him/her.
- Now, you have to upload scanned image of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression as per the specifications.
How to Do AIIMS MSc 2019 Final Registration?
In the Final Registration, the candidates just need to fill in their Academic details, choose the test center, etc. Below we have given complete instructions for filling in details in the AIIMS MSc 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Filling in details in AIIMS MSc Application Form 2019
- Course applying for
- Full name
- Re-enter full name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Domicile
- ID proof
- ID number
- Email ID
- Confirm email ID
- Mobile number
- Confirm mobile number
Qualification Details and Address Details
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam Status
- Exam board name
- Exam subjects
- State name
- Passing year
- Scoring scheme
- Exam passed
- Maximum marks
- Whether a government employee or not
- Address details
Exam Center Details
- In this, the candidates need to select 3 test center preferences from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Pay Application Fees
- After the applicants have entered all the relevant information in the AIIMS MSc 2019 Application Form, the candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
- The application fee is payable by online mode only
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the application fee as it appears on the screen.
Step 3: Print Registration Form
- On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates who have filled the application form completely should take a printout of the form and receipt of application fees confirmation.
- Please download and save the file by taking a print of the Registration Slip and retain this copy of Registration Slip till the admission process is completed.
If you have any questions related to AIIMS MSc Application Form 2019, ask us in the comment section below.