AIIMS M.Sc 2018 is an All India Entrance test conducted by All India Institute Of Medical Sciences for admission into the Masters in Science programme. The applications have been invited by the institute to be submitted online on the official website. The application form is now available and the applications process has been started from March 23, 2018. The exam for the AIIMS M.Sc will be conducted from June 02 2018 to July 14 2018. Check out the details of AIIMS M.Sc Online Application Form 2018.
AIIMS M.Sc Online Application Form 2018
The students who are interested in filling the online application form for AIIMS M.Sc 2018 must visit the official website. All the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. Candidates can fill the online application form from the link given below.
Schedule of Application Form for AIIMS M.Sc Entrance Exam 2018
|Registration of Online application form starts||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date for online Registration of application||12 Apr 2018|
Apply now: Click here to apply for M.Sc. programme.
The amount of fees towards the application fees differ for each category. The candidates should check amount they need to pay for the completion of the form. If any candidate has paid the amount different from amount candidate has to pay depending upon each category, in such scenario, the application form will not proceed further. When the candidate has successfully completed step I and II, he/she shall be required to required to pay the amount as listed below. Moreover, when the candidate proceeds for payment option, the screen will display the amount according to your category selected. Check the details of the amount category wise.
- General / Unreserved (UR)- Rs.1500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)- Rs.1200/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- Rs.1500/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)-Rs. 1200/-
- Orthopedic / Physically Handicapped (OPH)- No fees
Mode of Payment: Requisite fees may be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
Instructions for filling the form before applying
- The Candidates are advised that they should fill the online Registration Form taking utmost care and following the instructions step by step.
- Please note that Online Registration form filled incorrectly may lead to rejection of the application form.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application form.
- The cost of Registration Form includes the fee for the entrance examination. The fees is non-refundable. The committee will not pay any heed to the request of the correspondence in this regard.
- The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online Registration form.
- Online Registration: After selecting the online registration, fill mandatory fields asked for deposit the prescribed fees through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information and thus be resulting in the cancellation of candidature/lack of communication etc. due to wrongly filled Registration Form.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression is uploaded as instructed.
- Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications. No intimations regarding such summary rejections will be provided.
- If the Online Registration is successful, the candidates will be intimated by way of email.
The application form filling is a six-step process. Check out the details of the process and step by step guide to filling the form.
- Step I- Registration.
- Step II-Qualification and Address details.
- Step III-Make payment.
- Step IV-City choice.
- Step V-Upload images.
- Step VI-Print Registration form.
Step I Registration
The candidate must register himself/herself before applying for the application from. Note that merely filling the registration form does not imply that the application process is complete.Please provide these details in the space provided.
Course applying for-
Re-enter full name-
Date of Birth
State of Domicile
Place of issue
Confirm email id
Confirm mobile number
Declaration of eligibility
Save and proceed
The candidate will receive a candidate ID and a password. They can save and proceed to the next step or save the information and exit safely. Next time when you visit the site, you may begin filling the application form from the last left step. The candidates will get the confirmation page of the application and they may edit the same at this stage.
Step II Qualification Details and Address Details
Qualifying Exam Status
Exam board name
Whether a government employee
Please see the fees to be paid by the applicants as per their category.
General / Unreserved (UR)- Rs.1500/-
Scheduled Caste (SC)- Rs.1200/-
Other Backward Classes (OBC)- Rs.1500/-
Scheduled Tribe (ST)-Rs. 1200/-
Orthopedic / Physically Handicapped (OPH)- No fees
Payment can be paid either by NET BANKING, CARD PAYMENT or any other bank. The fees can be paid through SBI bank or any other bank.
Click “pay” button.
Get one-time password.
Pay the fees
Note down transaction id
Take a print out of the payment receipt.
Step IV- City choice
Select the choice of your city.
Step V Upload images and thumb impression
Instructions to upload the photograph:-
The photograph of the candidate must be a recent color passport size photograph with white background. The dimension of the image should be as follows 3.5 x 4.5 cms.
The photograph should not be in Black & White / Polaroid photographs Photo should not be and the image must not a mobile phone camera captured the image.
It should be taken professionally so that it may not blur while enlarging it.
The photograph should not be more than six months older
The file must be in JPEG format.
Adjust the file size between 50 to 100 KB
1.To upload “Photograph.jpg” a. “Choose file” Button right to the photography field.
2.Select the scanned “Photograph.jpg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
3.The file will be attached.
Left Thumb Impression
1. The candidates can take the help of the following step guide to imprint their thumb impression take a sheet of plain a paper. Draw a box having size 4 x 3 cms (width * height)
2. Take a good quality of stamp pad.
3. Put your left thumb gently on the stamp pad and roll lightly in a horizontal manner.
4. The lines of the finger should be clearly visible in the print
5. Scan the area of the white sheet having thumb impression only, not the whole sheet
6. Scan the left thumb impression on 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it.
7. Save the image as “Left Thumb Impression.jpg”. Supported formats of the images include
gif, png, jpg/ jpeg.
8. Keep the size of the image between 20 to 100 KB
UPLOADING LEFT THUMB IMPRESSION:
1.To upload the image with the left thumb impression, Click “Choose file” button right to the Left Thumb Impression field.
2. Select the Scanned “Left Thumb Impression.jpeg” file from saved location and click “Open” Button.
Step VI Print Registration form
The candidates who have filled the application form completely following all the steps carefully will be able to take the print out of the application form.
Please download and save the file by taking a print of the Registration Slip and retain this copy of Registration Slip till the admission process is completed.