NMIMS NPAT 2019 Result – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies have announced the NPAT Result 2019 for the admissions into the B.Tech., B.Sc. Economics, B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc. Finance BBA, B.Des., MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.) and MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA) courses.
The entrance test which will be conducted in May 2019 merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the exam. There will be 3 merit lists that will be announced. The list contains the names of the candidates selected and the range of students may be higher as compared to the seats for it. After your name features in the merit list, the candidate will have to ensure their seat by visiting the Institute on the counselling day and paying the admission fee, if seat offered in the counselling. Then there will be second counselling after the publishing of the second merit list. Candidates will follow the similar procedure to secure admission.
NPAT 2019 Result
Candidates will be called for counselling session based on the name appears in the merit list. If a candidate will not be present at the time of the counselling, the seat will be offered to the next candidate. Candidates will be allowed to pick their course and institute as per their choice and availability of discipline as per eligibility criteria. However, the decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
|Conduct of NPAT 2019 Online Test||May 2019|
|1st Merit List of candidates selected for admission|
|Payment of admission fees (I Merit)|
|Declaration of II Merit list of candidates selected (if necessary)|
|Payment of admission fees (II Merit)|
|Declaration of III Merit list of candidates selected (if necessary)|
|Payment of admission fees (III Merit)|
Result: Result for NPAT 2019 will be available here or you can download it from the official website i.e. www.npat.in
Steps to NMIMS NPAT Result 2019
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link that will be provided above on this page.
- Enter the following details like NPAT ID and Date of birth then click on the “Get your Results”.
- The list will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download the page or take a print of it.
About NMIMS NPAT Result 2019
NMIMS 2019 Result will be announced by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies of the entrance test for Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs. NMIMS NPAT 2019 Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in NMIMS NPAT 2019 Exam. Candidates will be called for counselling session based on the merit list.
The selection process will take place according to the following points.
- The candidates are required to appear for the entrance exams at the various test centres across India as specified.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NPAT 2019 & preference of campus by the candidate given in online registration form.
- Then the counselling sessions will be held at various centres designated by NMIMS for admission to various seats of the institutes/schools.
- Candidates whose name appear on the merit list will have to visit the designated centres for the counselling process.
- The absence of the candidate will lead to the passing of the seat to the next candidate on the list.
- Candidate will have to pay the programme fees to finalise their admission.
- You may visit the official website to check the merit list on the NMIMS website as per important dates or click on the direct link that will be available on this page above.
Note: If a candidate is selected in more than one school in the merit list and has secured admission in the preferred school, and further wishes to take admission in the second school as per selected preference, then they have to cancel their admission from the first school.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Seats ( As per last year details )
(A) B.Tech. & MBA. (Tech)
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60||60|
|Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering||60||40||–||–|
(B) MBA (Pharma. Tech.) (B.Pharm + MBA)
|MBA (Pharma. Tech.) (B.Pharm + MBA)||70||80|
(C) B.Sc. Economics
(D) B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||480||120||60||60|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)||120||–||–||–|
- On cancellation, the vacant seat is offered to next eligible candidate as per merit and preference.
- The candidate has to confirm the offer in writing within time limit allotted for acceptance.
- If accepted, the candidate gets transferred to that specialization. If rejected or not accepted within given time limit candidates are not eligible for further up gradation and remains in the same admitted specialization.
- Preference once given during counselling will not be changed.
- Up-gradation is applicable to a candidate based on merit & highest preference given by the candidate.
- If a candidate has given five preferences during counselling & he has been allotted upgradation in third preference then his fourth & fifth preference will be null and void & Preference one, two will be active for further up-gradation provided vacancy arise.
If you have any queries regarding NMIMS NPAT 2019, please ask in comments below.
Insofar, Official notification regarding NPAT 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification, the same will be updated here.